Robert 325 taper questions
    donesub is offline Member

Default Robert 325 taper questions

Hello all,
    I just finished trying to jump off at 2mg(suboxone)......only made it 5 days. I am trying to stable out at 1mg but have questions about taper after that. Can someone direct me to the thread where Robert explains the taper?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by donesub View Post
    Hello all,
    I just finished trying to jump off at 2mg(suboxone)......only made it 5 days. I am trying to stable out at 1mg but have questions about taper after that. Can someone direct me to the thread where Robert explains the taper?

Check your other thread.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

donesub is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Check your other thread.
    Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Keri484 is offline New Member

Hi Robert, I was looking up information on coming off of suboxone. I came across your tapering process. I would normally just suffer through the w/d but I am 16 weeks pregnant. I had been sober for awhile, but my doctors had no plans on tapering me off so I did it on my own. When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to come off of it all together but my doctor suggested otherwise. I have tapered myself down to .5mg a day. I was just wondering if you have helped anyone else in a similar situation. I just do not want my baby to feel any side effects inside or outside of my belly. Do you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Keri484 View Post
    Hi Robert, I was looking up information on coming off of suboxone. I came across your tapering process. I would normally just suffer through the w/d but I am 16 weeks pregnant. I had been sober for awhile, but my doctors had no plans on tapering me off so I did it on my own. When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to come off of it all together but my doctor suggested otherwise. I have tapered myself down to .5mg a day. I was just wondering if you have helped anyone else in a similar situation. I just do not want my baby to feel any side effects inside or outside of my belly. Do you have any suggestions?

I help pregnant women get clean tapering here almost monthly! You need to be on subutex, not suboxone, as it isn't good for the baby. You get the subutex and I assure you that I can taper you off without harm or pain to the baby. Just shoot straight with me if you have any other health conditions. I don't mess around where babies are concerned. I'll be happy to help you but it needs to be with subutex or the generic buprenophine. Let me know. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

jameson304 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I help pregnant women get clean tapering here almost monthly! You need to be on subutex, not suboxone, as it isn't good for the baby. You get the subutex and I assure you that I can taper you off without harm or pain to the baby. Just shoot straight with me if you have any other health conditions. I don't mess around where babies are concerned. I'll be happy to help you but it needs to be with subutex or the generic buprenophine. Let me know. God bless.
    How do I pm someone on this site?
    I want help with inducing onto subutex from Robert 325

Quote Originally Posted by jameson304 View Post
    How do I pm someone on this site?
    I want help with inducing onto subutex from Robert 325

Give me the pertinant info and I'll see it right here. God bless.

lotus930 is offline Junior Member

Hi. I am just getting stabilized on 2mg. Of sub. It has been very difficult going 4-2mg. And for months i have been struggling. Finally think I am adjusting to the 2mg, but as I am only being prescribed 2mg this month I can't afford to short myself. Been on for 3 yrs. Started at 16, and for the last yr. My dose has been under 6mg. My question for Robert is in regards to the best way to taper off from this point. My psychiatrist has now give me a dose of 1mg. Of Klonipon a day when needed. I thought at first it be a good idea, but as a recovering addict, sober 3 yrs, i cant take these things prescribed so i stopped taking them. After having been addicted to xanax in the best i felt withdrawal quickly after stopping the Klonipon abrubtly, so i tapered and havent taken any as of yet. I took them for about 13 days. Not feeling like having to deal with benzo withdrawal again, as that was horrific. I just want to be me without sub. I am getting married and i would love to have a baby and if I could live without opiates than I'd love to. I'm afraid, but I've been a member of AA for 3 years as well, so my thinking has changed . I've changed. Any suggestions Robert on the taper off 2mg. Greatly appreciated. Also how to i get directly to your thread?