need answers to adderall questions
    Katie-did is offline New Member

Default need answers to adderall questions

A couple months ago i was prescribed adderall from my phychiatrist. i find life in general a lot easier to handle and i can get things done when i take this med. and sometimes i take more then i'm supposed to to get the same effect i used to with a lower dose. I realize this probably mean i shouldn't be taking it all and pretty soon i won't be taking it anymore. But when i take a lot of adderall i vomit or dry heave very frequently especially when i combine adderall with smoking cigarettes and taking caffine pills, does anyone know why this happens??? Also, i hyperventalate while on a high dosage of adderall. the only solutions i've found for these problems is simply to stop taking adderall and caffine pills..but if i really need the adderall for ADD, is the right thing to do discontinuing it? when i don't take it i feel like ****, when i take it i feel like ****, what should i do?!

Katie Carr

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Well stop taking so much. Stick with the prescribed dosage.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Ele
    Ele is offline New Member

Even though this is a older post, I sometimes wonder if some of these post are jokes..Now I'm not doubting you do this but if anyone else should happen to read this please take note...Adderall is no joke your best bet is to take it as directed. If you feel the dose is no longer helping then tell your doc. Now taking caffine pills along with Adderall is just asking for a damn heartache, or stroke...Adderall on it's own makes your heart pound faster than normal (at least it does to me)..If your trying to get the same feeling you got when you first took it maybe you need to take what they call a holiday from it...Taking more Adderall believe it or not will not give you that "rush" your looking for if anything it will make you sick as you just stated in your post. To be quite honest with you Adderall really only works on those who are truly ADD/ADHD we don't feel any type of rush or high or superhuman energy...Which is why some ask why if someone is hyperactive would you give them something that would speed them up...It works just the opposite..I don't know your true reason for being on Adderall some think it will help with school, but if your truly not ADD/or ADHD I hope you would leave it alone because it's clearly not for you...And with the FDA and the DEA watching meds and what happens to those on certain meds I would hate to see it taken off the market because it has truly ben a helpful med for those who really need. Not saying you don't don't get me wrong I am concerned about your health and would hate for anything to happen to you...Like I said if you feel that the med is no longer working tell your doc but don't take more that just starts the spiral of runiing out of meds before time and wrecking your brains on how your going to make it until your next refill. If you should read this what is your dose? That is probably the key but for your health please don't mix with NO-DOZ, and the other pills along that line. Your heart can only take so much.

"He who feels it, Knows it more."

If you judge people you have no time to love them

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Ele
    Ele is offline New Member

Sorry I was typing so fast I meant heartattack..LOL Forgive anymore typos I may have in my post...Hey I'm only human[]

"He who feels it, Knows it more."

If you judge people you have no time to love them

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.