Hydrocodone Testing
    bldblu is offline New Member

Default Hydrocodone Testing

Hello,

I have an online pharmacy prescription for 10/325 hydrocodone,and since the new law will go into effect. my questions are Does anyone know if im applying for new job,and they drug test me,,will my prescription be valid? or will they give me the Interrogation act,,secondly,,I take 2 hydrocodone 10/325 daily for a total of 20mg,,how long will a drug test detect that amount,,ive heard about 20 different responses to this,,and would like a educated response PLEASE.Im applying for several new jobs,and i will be tested im sure,,and thats fine,,but just wondering if the online prescription is considered legal,,or if i have to quit taking prior to job interview

Thank you for any help!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

If you do not have a valid prescription from a medical dr the online prescription you have is of no more value legally than if the pills were all in a baggie that you bought on the street corner.

Not all online pharmacy prescriptions are illegal, but many of them are. You're better off getting a valid prescription from a doctor who examines you face-to-face.

bldblu is offline New Member

Darrin,

Thanks for the Advice,,and in no way do i mean this in a bad way towards you..If I could get a prescription from a doctor,,I wouldnt have to go online,,but most doctors underprescribe narcotics,,due to the widespread abuse,and most think they can just tell you to take advil,motrin,,and youll be fine,,,well im not fine with that,,If im going to pay via insurance of course to go to the doctor,,I dont need the doctor telling me that my pain is not severe enough to warrant issuing a pill,,because hes scared of malpractice..I bet the new drug that comes out whenever,,and hes promoting it,,then he will prescribe that quite readily to get his money..We all know there is a difference between taking a 10 mg 10/325 pill twice daily " vs " 10-20 pills a day to achieve that euphoric feeling

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by bldblu View Post
    Darrin,

Thanks for the Advice,,and in no way do i mean this in a bad way towards you..If I could get a prescription from a doctor,,I wouldnt have to go online,,but most doctors underprescribe narcotics,,due to the widespread abuse,and most think they can just tell you to take advil,motrin,,and youll be fine,,,well im not fine with that,,If im going to pay via insurance of course to go to the doctor,,I dont need the doctor telling me that my pain is not severe enough to warrant issuing a pill,,because hes scared of malpractice..I bet the new drug that comes out whenever,,and hes promoting it,,then he will prescribe that quite readily to get his money..We all know there is a difference between taking a 10 mg 10/325 pill twice daily " vs " 10-20 pills a day to achieve that euphoric feeling

I'm sorry, but you have to listen to what you are saying....you're making a lot of excuses. Of course there are docs out there that underprescribe narcotics. There are also just as many that OVERprescribe them. What YOU are doing by going online to obtain them, is prescribing them to yourself, to be honest...the "doctor" doing it for you can't *honestly* do it, you know? If you truly DO have a condition that warrants continued, chronic pain management, then you need to get in to a program with a pain management physician. If you are not willing to do that, then you must face the consequences of it, which may be not getting a job you want, or whatever. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but you know that that is the reality. Whether you take two a day or twenty, obtaining them unlawfully is obtaining them unlawfully. I am not going to say that you DON'T need them, but if you truly do, there is going to be a doctor that recognizes the condition that warrants it, and recognizes the need. I too suffer from chronic pain, and have dealt with doctors that didn't see it. I now have doctors that DO see it (it's a condition that's tricky; it doesn't show up on diagnostic tests but rather ONLY via surgery, and I HAVE had it surgically confirmed, and yet there ARE doctors that say, well, your US, CT scan, whatever is normal, so there is "nothing to treat"....I'm sure you know the drill).

Doing it the "wrong" way WILL come back to you somehow, in the long run. I'm sorry, but it will.

Best of luck.

imsoeffinhxc1 is offline New Member

You shouldn't test positive in a standard drug test. While it is possible to test for, it is very rare. Detection times in urine range from 3-4 days, if tested for.

Here's a chart: http://www.thatspoppycock.com/librar...on_Periods.php

mircoxirco is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bldblu View Post
    Darrin,

You mind telling me what online pharmacy you're able to get the hydrocodone from? I haven't been able to find a reliable one. I've been iffy about it, and I need to make sure through someone who currently uses it they're legit so if you could tell me the one you use that'd be great. thanks.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by mircoxirco View Post
    You mind telling me what online pharmacy you're able to get the hydrocodone from? I haven't been able to find a reliable one. I've been iffy about it, and I need to make sure through someone who currently uses it they're legit so if you could tell me the one you use that'd be great. thanks.

The person you're replying to hasn't posted here in seven months. Doubt they'll respond to your question. It's unlikely at best.

Please be careful with any online pharmacies for your own good. The ones that are legitimate (there are some) will require that you have a valid, legal prescription before they'll send you any hydrocodone. That's a guarantee. Some will provide a dr to talk to online if you need consultation for a script. But these guys are LOTS more expensive than seeing your own dr if the web site is legit and operating legally. I understand you're having problems getting what you want from your dr but perhaps you should take that into consideration when realistically evaluating the situation you're finding yourself in.

If you find an online pharmacy that sends hydros with no script required they are operating against USA law and you're subject to prosecution if you're caught receiving merchandise from them. The DEA watches that stuff as closely as they can. If they steal your money you're just out of luck. If they send you garbage counterfeit drugs you're out of luck.

If you really require medication do the smart thing and see a dr. If your dr won't work with you then seek out a second opinion. If you won't seek out a dr for your problem and insist on doing this illegally then you are totally engaging in addictive behavior and need some help with all this. Decide which side of the fence you are on. Either you're getting and staying clean or else you're not. It's very simple. Good luck and God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-19-2009 at 03:58 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.