help-need new subutex doctor
    aprilflower123 is offline New Member

Wink help-need new subutex doctor

Hello, Im from KY but im willing to travel to the surrounding states....my doctor is retiring and im on subutex. I took suboxone for 4mth and the headaches were horrible, not to mention the moodiness and edgyness I felt( I wished I could tolerate the suboxone as i much prefer the taste of suboxone films as opposed to the subutex, yuck!)....after having good pt relationship with me and establishing that I didnt abuse my medication, he switched me to the generic subutex. I am now able to live a more normal life. I do, however need to find me another doctor...I am aware of the patient/physician matchup thru NAABT.ORG, as I have my application in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by aprilflower123 View Post
    ^ any help would be greatly appreciated....or if you dont wanna post on here could you just email me...its aprilflower123@yahoo...thanks so much!

The naabt site at suboxone.com is the best one on the net. Have you extended the miles out that you're willing to travel on the dr locator? There are a ton of sub drs out there. Let me know if I can help. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.