Difference of same drugs-diff manufacturers
    rock2281 is offline New Member

Default Difference of same drugs-diff manufacturers

I've always felt that watson and mallinkrodt are stronger than qualitest. I got my 120 from a different pharmacy and of course they are qualitest, well in the past I've felt these to be weaker, but how could that be??? Any input or feedback would be much appreciated....

Patriot67 is offline New Member

Depending on what your getting 120 of. But Ill throw my experiance with this stuff that I know.

I used to be on Hydrocodone ( Viccodin ) Theres different strengths of these like 5/325 5/500 10/325 10/650 on and on.
    The 10/325's I was taking at one time was the yellow pills. I refilled the bottle at the same Pharma and that time they were the white ones. The Pharma told me it was a different MFG they were getting them from. Also, they were cheaper. But as for effective relief to me they were weaker than the yellow ones I used to get. Same with the 10/650 I was prescribed. When I first got them they were blue and at a later time I got the white ones. Weaker in my opinion.
    Also, this may or may not help. If a Dr. prescribes Viccodin talk to them about LorCet or LorTab etc. Because if you have no insurance the price is largly different between them. And you end up with Hydrocodone as the Generic. Personally I think theres a differents in them.

I am getting 120 of hydrocodone 7.5/500 I usually get the M358 or the watson 385's I think it is, but this time I got the qualitest kind they have speckles and seem weaker, any more thoughts ppl, i'd appreciate it

Thanks to the one person who tried to help and to anyone else with ANY feedback.

You ppl are about as much help as a box of rocks, bastards!!!

cherry14 is offline Member

While your last post shouldn't warrant ANY reply, perhaps if you've been on the medication for a long time, your body is getting tolerant to it, rather than the pill itself being weaker? The amount of hydrocodone is the same, therefore it *should* work the same. However, your body will become used to a narcotic dose over time.