Amphetamines tolerance. Help!!
    sicamore is offline New Member

Default Amphetamines tolerance. Help!!

Do you know any method to reduce amphetamine and ritalin tolerance without quitting the drug.

My tollerance really sucks, it´s huge.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Alea jacta est

AKDirtyHeaven is offline New Member

Seriously a break would help a lot because you DO NOT want to build up a tolarance past what the doc will give you. They watch that stuff like hawks now and thats because a lot of tweekers start out with the amps which is speed. You got to scroll yourself back even if it sucks no matter what because you cant let that stuff take over. It may not hook as fast as meth but it absolutely does hook there are a great many people i have known turn into full blown crank addicts who started buying adderall or ritalin in school so keep that in mind ok? Not meaning the words mean or nothing but trying to be straight with you.

sicamore is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AKDirtyHeaven View Post
    Seriously a break would help a lot because you DO NOT want to build up a tolarance past what the doc will give you. They watch that stuff like hawks now and thats because a lot of tweekers start out with the amps which is speed. You got to scroll yourself back even if it sucks no matter what because you cant let that stuff take over. It may not hook as fast as meth but it absolutely does hook there are a great many people i have known turn into full blown crank addicts who started buying adderall or ritalin in school so keep that in mind ok? Not meaning the words mean or nothing but trying to be straight with you.
    Thanks AKDirtyHeaven for your advise I'll keep it in mind. I entered your blog, very interesting, good work.
    Alea jacta est

AKDirtyHeaven is offline New Member

why thank you thats very kind i cant give doctor advice but i wanted to share what ive learned watching and listening to people with firsthand experiences