adderall and vicodin
    tamijo is offline New Member

Default adderall and vicodin

I need to know what the risks are associated with taking adderall and vicodin together?? I've searched the web to no avail and need to know the interactions between the 2. I've been struggling with an opiate addiction for 2 years and have tried suboxone.. The problem with that was that the clinic I was going to didn't advise me to be opiate free for atleast 2 day.. and so when I started the suboxone I still had a high level of opiates in my system and it sent me into sever withdrawal. I was literally bed ridden for 2 weeks and when I couldn't take it anymore I just discontinued treatment and went back to my addiction. I was disappointed in the clinic and now I'm affraid of trying the suboxone again. Anyway I hope someone can help me answer my original question.. Since I've started combining the two I am interested in the risk I'm taking??

chrish1 is offline Member

I would ask a doctor or a pharmacist. No offense - I just think that is your best bet. Have you tried a support group like NA for your Vicodin addiction?

Chrish

Clean Date: 10/11/05

--There is light at the end of the tunnel--

ScorpF4 is offline Member

ive taken those two b4. I used to take adderall every once in awhile to help me wake up in the morning b4 school if i had a big test that day. And when i would come down from the adderall nothing would take away that adderall feeling better then some oxycontin or vicodins. I think mixing the two would be stupid seeing that one is a stimulant and the other is well an opiate. and opiates are only good by themselfs or with a lil bit of weed, but i wouldnt advise mixing opiates with anything else.

chrish1 is offline Member

Do you think you might be developing an opiate addiction? I am a recovering opiate addict, and the red flags are there. You may not be using much now, but the signs are there that suggest that you could fall into the addiction trap. I did. I was a "recreational" user for years, slowly building up a tolerance. One day after about 7 years of recreational use, I suddenly realized that I was an addict. I was using every day, a little throughout the day. Addiction is cunning. I always thought that it could never happen to me, and I had it under control. Your best bet is to stop using opiates recreationally before you get burned. I am saying this for your own good, and I see a lot of my old self (early stages of developing an addiction) in your words. PLEASE - be careful. Don't sell your soul to these evil pills. I hope I am not offending you. I just don't want you to have to go through what I have gone through, Hell on earth. Heaven and hell are in the mind, and after a while you can't find heaven without the demonic pills. I am 6 months clean, and I am finally finding joy without pills, and it has been the struggle of my life to not pick up pills. Oxy is not something you want to be messing with. It is in the same family as >>>>>>, and the addiction has a similar stronghold. It WILL burn you in the end.

Chrish

Clean Date: 10/11/05

--There is light at the end of the tunnel--

ScorpF4 is offline Member

I totally feel you bro. I thought when i first swallowed a vicodin 7.5mg tablet back in my freshmen year of highschool that i found the best thing in the world. no other drug could give me so much confindence, warmth, well-being, and just overall happiness like the opiates could. I realize they are bad, and am staying away from them big time. Chirch what part of country do u live in? Anywayz i cant get addicted to OXy's cuz they are just too expensive, i have to pay at least $60 to get one 80mg pill. thats ridiculous. so thats that.

MONHEIT_LAW_PC is offline New Member

I know that the a a heart risk associated with Adderall especailly in young children.

Michael@Monheit.com
    866-761-1385
    Michael Monheit, Esquire
    Monheit Law, PC