Xanax, took 2 1/2 mil. lightweight...am i ok?
    guitartlp is offline New Member

Default Xanax, took 2 1/2 mil. lightweight...am i ok?

i took 2 and a half milligrams of xanax 2 nights ok along with 1 and a half darvacet, 2 lortabs, and alcohol to wash it down i was COMPLETELY gone that night and stumbling and still couldnt tlk yesterday. i remember NOTHING. My heart keeps beating very randomly and i feel Too relaxed ive been drinking water and using the restroom constantly and ate only a little im 5 11 and weigh 140 so im a light weight am i ok???

TJet233 is offline New Member

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean "by are you ok"? If you are a lightweight, and this is not meant to sound mean, but I have to question if you are in an ok mental state to even consider taking those meds and mixing with booze. Now, to the present, and I know that this is the day after you posted so you should be feeling better now, but that was a rough cocktail you had. Not sure how much booze you had. I'm surprised that you didn't vomit at some point that night. 2 1/2 milligrams is A LOT of Xanax!! Not to mention thorwing in a few Darvocet and Lortab.

You should be just fine....even as I am writing, you have/had not only a wicked hangover, but combined with the pills, you hae a super hangover that could last a day or so. I would not try your experiment again.

Now, in general I always am amused at the fact that people like mixing these kind of meds with booze. As someone that has been on a lot stronger stuff than lortab for chronic pain, I have not really had any desire to drink in the last year. Was never the kind to want to mix narcotics let alone benzos with booze. Ugh. I can't imagine that you felt well with this cocktail at all.

Hope your feeling better now!!! Just think twice before trying this kind of thing again.

useyourhead is offline New Member

For the LOG why??? Do you wish to be sick? What would possess you to do this??? NExt time you want something to go with your drink smoke a joint!!!

crabalot is offline New Member

Cool

I'm a Nurse if that means anything. To answer your question, if you survived a herd of Xanax ( the usual maintenance dose is 0.25mg. Some require up to 1mg for chronic anxiety that has become tolerant to the lower dose), plus narcotic pain pills and alcohol and this is a day later, then congratulations. If you're here to write this without medical intervention, you dodged a bullet. Even so, you have slid way down the scale of humanity past idiot and somwhere below f#@&ing moron to self inflicted mentally retarded. I'm not making fun of the mentally challenged. They did nothing to deserve their condition.
    To be blunt, anyone who takes this lethal combination needs counselling. Unless you are a chronic drug user you should by all rights be dead. Chronic drug users tend to develop a tolerence to drugs, so if this is the case, you need Narcotics Anonymous before you finish the job one day. If you were trying to kill yourself and blew it, then you need a professional to help you sort things out before you finish the job one day.
    The third option is you are full of ******************** and you didn't take any of this. You are in need of someone's attention if this is the case. I tend to believe this one over the others, because adding all of these drugs and alcohol together should have caused you to stop breathing and die if you are indeed a "lightweight". I think you researched the doses of these drugs and you are an EMO who is looking for undeserved sympathy. If I'm wrong, so what? Whether you are a drug user, suicidal, or a social whiner (EMO), you need help. Something tells me all of your decent friends abandoned you already or they will soon if you keep this up.