writer's query - short term relief from oxy withdrawal
    writer123 is offline New Member

Default writer's query - short term relief from oxy withdrawal

I have a character who is sick from oxy withdrawal. She's on her first day. Is there anything that you could give an addict who was sick from going cold turkey, just something to briefly ease their symptoms. Not a long term fix, just something to get her through an hour or two. This character would not have access to any meds except over the counter. I know junkies shoot water sometimes just to get a hit of dopamine. Is there anything else or anything specific to oxy that people use?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. I realize it's not as important to reach out to fictional people are real ones in pain. Much appreciated.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by writer123 View Post
    I have a character who is sick from oxy withdrawal. She's on her first day. Is there anything that you could give an addict who was sick from going cold turkey, just something to briefly ease their symptoms. Not a long term fix, just something to get her through an hour or two. This character would not have access to any meds except over the counter. I know junkies shoot water sometimes just to get a hit of dopamine. Is there anything else or anything specific to oxy that people use?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. I realize it's not as important to reach out to fictional people are real ones in pain. Much appreciated.
    Here you go..I have family members who write.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...html#post68110

writer123 is offline New Member

How did I miss that? Exactly what I need. thanks so much and good luck to your writer relatives. Tough days for writers.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous Guest

No problem!