Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
Like Tree7Likes
Tussionex Addiction - Trying to Quit, Help!
  1. #1
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default Tussionex Addiction - Trying to Quit, Help!

    Hey everyone,

    It's been two days since I stopped taking Tussionex, a cough syrup which contains hydrocodone. I've been taking it for about 3 years every day for recreational purposes (although it started by being prescribed due to bronchitis).

    I really want to be done with it but it's not looking too good so far. I can't sleep, my legs hurt, my chest feels like it's about to explode, I can't sit still for more than 5 mins, shivering, etc.

    I'm really lost as to what to do or how to handle this. The only thing I noticed was that reading through alot of these posts seemed to calm me down in away. I guess knowing I'm not the only one going through something like this goes a long way.

    Any help, suggestions...hell just talking to someone about it will be GREATLY appreciated.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Man, this is getting so much worse. No matter how I lay, it feels uncomfortable. Oh and now I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose....how long is this going to last? I reaally don't think I can handle this.

  3. #3
    OXYmom is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Hey Anonymous- you are withdrawing from hydrcodone so all the feelings you have are normal for a cold turkey withdrawal. Google the Thomas Recipe and see if that helps. Also, how much of the tussionex were you taking each day? A few Tbsps? A couple bottles? Because it also has Guaifenesin in it, right? I'm not sure but I think so. Anyway, if you've been taking high doses and then stop completely, you may have more trouble than just the opiate withdrawal. I'll look it up and then get back to you. Good luck- and remember that all of us here have been through what you are going through now. It isn't easy and you'll feel terrible for a few days, but then it's over. Hang in there.

  4. #4
    OXYmom is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Each 5 mL of TUSSIONEX® contains hydrocodone polistirex equivalent to 10 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and chlorpheniramine polistirex equivalent to 8 mg chlorpheniramine maleate.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    397

    Default Tussionex

    It's just like a vicodin addiction, which I had, and the Thomas recipe should help. BUT, the withdrawal peaks at 3 to 4 days and then you get better, although not normal until about a week to 11 days has past.

    It's amazing the different names of products they put out and then, just because of a cough, you turn into an opiate addict! Arrgggh! Hang in there, you're half-way to feeling better--by Monday you should be semi-human again.

    I used a lot of Lomotil for the stomach issues,when I cold turkeyed last year, gatorade and Ramen soup to stay hydrated. I just hunkered down--told everyone, "Bad Flu!" and disappeared for two weeks.
    Not pleasant, but doable. Best of luck! Been your path--pulling for you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default addiction

    This particular cough syrup is very interesting. I only took it once and it worked great for supressing my bad cough, but I have heard ppl getting hooked on it b/c if the hydrocodone. Yes, u are basically suffering from a hydrocodone withdrawal and I assume u were prob. taking it in large amount and u said for 3 years? That's a long time for a cough, lol! No, seriously u must have been getting the script from different doctors b/c it is not like the same doctor will keep prescribing this kind of cough medicine. U need to taper. Go see doctor if that individual was prescribing it to u, b/c hydrocodone withdrawal is no joke or check out Thomas receipe as suggested. Good luck and God Bless

  7. #7
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for the replies. You have no idea how good they felt to read.

    Up until August 16, I'd take about 20 ml per day or maybe a bit more. The last couple of months I'd take it within smaller intervals of each other.

    By the way, forgive me if my posts seem disorganized or lack information you may or may not need. Everything feels so warped right now. I've also haven't been sleeping well.

    My main fear is, since this is a different type of hydrocodone since it's liquid form, extended release, etc. Can I expect some raging, long lasting withdrawal? Should I just get more and taper off it as suggested? Or do I keep going cold turkey and solder through it?

    I suppose I *could* get more if I really wanted too...but wouldn't that be a step back? As painful as this is, I feel it's SOME progress hehe.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    397

    Post None for two days?

    None for two days? You're halfway there. If you get more it would be a step back. You won't have prolonged withdrawals--it's not a longlasting opiate (like methadone or subutex) just plain old hydrocodone in a timed-released liquid. So you're actually on a taper from the time-release mechanism. Soldier on--you're doing great! The bad discomfort should begin to taper off by Monday.

    The hydrocodone is metabolized just as speedily as in the pill form, but instead of dumping into your system in 45 minutes, like a pill, it is released over 6-8 hrs. You can look it up elsewhere on this website. Once it's released (3.4 hours is the peak of half of it being released) it metabolizes in 4-6 hours, just like Norco or Vicoden.

    So you're about 6-8 hours behind a pill taker, not a biggie in terms of withdrawal, although 8 hours seems like years. You're not in trouble with prolonged withdrawal if it were methadone.

    I still sneeze a bunch--that's withdrawal--I figure it's a good sign--the drug is leaving my body. Good luck--you're really doing well! The clorpheneriamine(also in the Tussionex) is a sedative, so while you're withdrawing from that you'll have rebound agitation. Ugh! To me, the agitation is the symptom I hate the most.

    I'm pulling for you. Me and my shrimpboat.
    Last edited by shrimpboat 1942; 08-19-2011 at 02:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimpboat 1942 View Post
    None for two days? You're halfway there. If you get more it would be a step back. You won't have prolonged withdrawals--it's not a longlasting opiate (like methadone or subutex) just plain old hydrocodone in a timed-released liquid. So you're actually on a taper from the time-release mechanism. Soldier on--you're doing great! The bad discomfort should begin to taper off by Monday.

    The hydrocodone is metabolized just as speedily as in the pill form, but instead of dumping into your system in 45 minutes, like a pill, it is released over 6-8 hrs. You can look it up elsewhere on this website. Once it's released (3.4 hours is the peak of half of it being released) it metabolizes in 4-6 hours, just like Norco or Vicoden.

    So you're about 6-8 hours behind a pill taker, not a biggie in terms of withdrawal, although 8 hours seems like years. You're not in trouble with prolonged withdrawal if it were methadone.

    I still sneeze a bunch--that's withdrawal--I figure it's a good sign--the drug is leaving my body. Good luck--you're really doing well! The clorpheneriamine(also in the Tussionex) is a sedative, so while you're withdrawing from that you'll have rebound agitation. Ugh! To me, the agitation is the symptom I hate the most.

    I'm pulling for you. Me and my shrimpboat.
    Shrimp, you have NO idea what you just did for me. I was on the verge of breaking down and now I feel like I I have a second wind at beating this.

    And yes, the agitation and sweating are THE WORST. I just prep'd the water heater so I'm gonna go spend the rest of the afternoon in the tub. Hopefully that'll make the *itchy* arms and legs calm down a bit.

    Oh...one more thing, is there anything I can take to get some sleep? I don't want to use benzos or any other controlled substance, and benadryl just makes my RLS worse.

    Thank you all!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default getting more

    I don't know if I would "get more". How much were you taking? What mg? Liquid hydrocodone acts quicker than pill form and can actually be even more addicting. Maybe getting a 2.5mg script for Lortab (lowest dose) and tapering would be a good idea. When I say taper though u need to have a plan. Is your doctor someone that would understand this situation and help u taper off or is he/she one of those "hard-core" crictical doctors that thinks everyone is an addict and does not prescribe any types of narcotics, benzos, etc?

    Hopefully you have a good doctor that can work with u, but if u want my best advice I would taper not with hydrocodone but rather with a long acting benzodiazepine medication like Valium. Valium is great at easing withdrawal symptoms, and many doctors give it to alcoholics going through withdrawal. It can be abused, but honestly the half-life of the drug is so long the abuse potential is lower compared to let's say Xanax. Now of course u have an addiction problem, so u don't want to sub. one drug for another, but Valium (Diazepam) comes in 2mg, 5mg, and 10mg doses. Depending on the doctor, 5mg is the average dose for anxiety related conditions, muscle pain and withdrawal symptoms. Maybe go that route and ask. U would only be on it a short time to help u get through the w/d and then u should be able to stop it without a problem unless u abuse it intentionally, but it seems like u want to quit the narc. so abusing a benzo. would be even worse b.c the withdrawal is 10x worse from a benzo. medicine in contrast to a narcotic, but benzos. are very effective drugs for numerous conditions, and the longer acting ones are less addicting than shorter acting ones. Just one option, but maybe others can give u better advice. Good luck
    Last edited by primetimegrape; 08-19-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: word change

  11. #11
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Just when I felt I was beating this, things go from bad to worse. The sweating is intensifying, the chills are horrible and the sensation in my arms and legs won't let me lay still for more than 10 seconds. My wife bought me some NyQuil to try and rest up but I don't know. Im worried my legs and arms will get even worse if I take any antihistamines. I'm starting to think I should just go with the taper route...will it be less painful?

  12. #12
    razin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by primetimegrape View Post
    I don't know if I would "get more". How much were you taking? What mg? Liquid hydrocodone acts quicker than pill form and can actually be even more addicting. Maybe getting a 2.5mg script for Lortab (lowest dose) and tapering would be a good idea. When I say taper though u need to have a plan. Is your doctor someone that would understand this situation and help u taper off or is he/she one of those "hard-core" crictical doctors that thinks everyone is an addict and does not prescribe any types of narcotics, benzos, etc?

    Hopefully you have a good doctor that can work with u, but if u want my best advice I would taper not with hydrocodone but rather with a long acting benzodiazepine medication like Valium. Valium is great at easing withdrawal symptoms, and many doctors give it to alcoholics going through withdrawal. It can be abused, but honestly the half-life of the drug is so long the abuse potential is lower compared to let's say Xanax. Now of course u have an addiction problem, so u don't want to sub. one drug for another, but Valium (Diazepam) comes in 2mg, 5mg, and 10mg doses. Depending on the doctor, 5mg is the average dose for anxiety related conditions, muscle pain and withdrawal symptoms. Maybe go that route and ask. U would only be on it a short time to help u get through the w/d and then u should be able to stop it without a problem unless u abuse it intentionally, but it seems like u want to quit the narc. so abusing a benzo. would be even worse b.c the withdrawal is 10x worse from a benzo. medicine in contrast to a narcotic, but benzos. are very effective drugs for numerous conditions, and the longer acting ones are less addicting than shorter acting ones. Just one option, but maybe others can give u better advice. Good luck
    Primetime,
    I understand you're just trying to help, but it can be very dangerous giving information like this to addicts. The absolute worst thing Anonymous could do right now is go get some hydro to "taper" with. More than likely he/she would end up relapsing. Also, Anonymous already stated the preference to not use benzos, and you can't use benzos to taper off an opiate anyway. The effects of a benzo would help with the withdrawal symptoms, but that's because that's what they're designed for (calm anxiety, promote sleep, etc...). The reason benzos are used to taper alcoholics is because benzos have a very similar action to alcohol, so much so that they are cross-tolerant. This is the same as sub being used to taper narcotics, because they are cross-tolerant, as are most opiates, to various levels. I just wanted you to be aware that you should be very careful with advice that you give, especially to addicts.

    Anonymous,
    You're doing great! Shrimp has it right. You're in the thick of it right now, but you're half way there. Keep it up and get this done!
    primetimegrape likes this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    397

    Arrow

    When you're going through h*ll, don't stop.

    --Winston Churchill

  14. #14
    razin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymuous View Post
    Just when I felt I was beating this, things go from bad to worse. The sweating is intensifying, the chills are horrible and the sensation in my arms and legs won't let me lay still for more than 10 seconds. My wife bought me some NyQuil to try and rest up but I don't know. Im worried my legs and arms will get even worse if I take any antihistamines. I'm starting to think I should just go with the taper route...will it be less painful?
    NO WAY!!! Seriously, man, you're halfway there!!! Is there any possibility of going to a doc and getting a script for clonidine? It's a blood pressure med and will literally cut your symptoms in half. They can also prescribe requip for the restless legs and abmien for the sleep. Those three scripts will knock out 75% of your symptoms. If you have to stick to OTC stuff, try the Hylands Restful Legs, Valerian Root and some Melatonin.
    shrimpboat 1942 likes this.

  15. #15
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razin View Post
    NO WAY!!! Seriously, man, you're halfway there!!! Is there any possibility of going to a doc and getting a script for clonidine? It's a blood pressure med and will literally cut your symptoms in half. They can also prescribe requip for the restless legs and abmien for the sleep. Those three scripts will knock out 75% of your symptoms. If you have to stick to OTC stuff, try the Hylands Restful Legs, Valerian Root and some Melatonin.
    Yeah, don't worry. It's just the symptoms talking. I have no intention of of getting any sort of narcotic. I know it might get worse for a while but it'll get better, it has to.

    Regarding the doctors, I WANT to know how it feels. I want to know this is what I'll go through if I ever do something like this again. It's just...hard you know. But thank you so much you guys, at least I have an idea of what's going on, what's coming, what to expect. My biggest fear was some crazy w/d where I collapsed and drowned in my own vomit or something of the sorts.

  16. #16
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    For the love of god. When are the pins and needles on my arms and legs going to stop. This is torture.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default point well taken

    Quote Originally Posted by razin View Post
    Primetime,
    I understand you're just trying to help, but it can be very dangerous giving information like this to addicts. The absolute worst thing Anonymous could do right now is go get some hydro to "taper" with. More than likely he/she would end up relapsing. Also, Anonymous already stated the preference to not use benzos, and you can't use benzos to taper off an opiate anyway. The effects of a benzo would help with the withdrawal symptoms, but that's because that's what they're designed for (calm anxiety, promote sleep, etc...). The reason benzos are used to taper alcoholics is because benzos have a very similar action to alcohol, so much so that they are cross-tolerant. This is the same as sub being used to taper narcotics, because they are cross-tolerant, as are most opiates, to various levels. I just wanted you to be aware that you should be very careful with advice that you give, especially to addicts.

    Anonymous,
    You're doing great! Shrimp has it right. You're in the thick of it right now, but you're half way there. Keep it up and get this done!
    Razin, u are correct in what u are saying. I tend to forget here that I am talking to someone that is currently addicted. I have been sober for almost 20 years, so things are different, and yes it can be dangerous, but going through any withdrawal can kill u. My uncle died from narcotic withdrawal. His body went into seizures and he had a heart attack. Tapering is def. the best way, but i do agree that tapering with hydro. or a benzo. may not be the best route. Anonymous hang in there, and do not fear going to the hospital if the w/ds get so bad. Those can be life threatening. God Bless and good luck. Thx Razin and no offense taken at all, u make a good point, but yes, I was just trying to help.

  18. #18
    Selfishself is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default Hey

    Hey there,

    I can relate to the liquid opiates. Before I got in to OxyContin I was downing at least one bottle of a Codeine cough syrup a day. At one point I was chewing my OxyContin and washing it down with Codeine cough syrup.

    So I am very glad your stopping now because eventually the Hydro wont be enough and it will be on to another stronger opiate.

    You are doing so great man. You are lucky that you had the strength to stop as most others do not. Think of the money you will save and the time you will have to enjoy other things in life besides nodding off in front of a TV.

    You should be very proud of yourself. You took a HUGE step and you will get better. Just keep going and soon you will be looking back on this and realize it was such a small spec of time.

    Make sure your getting vitamins and plenty of liquids. If you have diazepam (Valium) it will help greatly. Get some bananas or potassium for the RL. Im not sure if clonidine is OTC in the United States like it is here but I would get your hands on that to ease the withdrawals.

    Try your best to enjoy something while you are withdrawing. I am finding music a huge help.

    "In a mile
    You'll be feeling fine
    In a mile you will see
    After me
    You'll be out of the dark"

  19. #19
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Well Im not as anxious as I am tired and irritable today. I do have the runs and I cant stop sweating. I know Im almost there and Im praying the worst is over. Still shivering and generally uncomfortable.

  20. #20
    Selfishself is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Keep it up! You are almost there. Have you taken a hot shower or bath to ease some of the symptoms?

  21. #21
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selfishself View Post
    Keep it up! You are almost there. Have you taken a hot shower or bath to ease some of the symptoms?
    Yup! The hot baths are a respite from the pain and the cold/hot flashes. The sweating remains constant but its a nice warm day outside so its not so bad when I walk out there. Ive actually enjoyed being under the sun.

  22. #22
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selfishself View Post
    Keep it up! You are almost there. Have you taken a hot shower or bath to ease some of the symptoms?
    Yup! The hot baths are a respite from the pain and the cold/hot flashes. The sweating remains constant but its a nice warm day outside so its not so bad when I walk out there. Ive actually enjoyed being under the sun.
    Last edited by Anonymuous; 08-20-2011 at 04:50 PM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default good job

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymuous View Post
    Yup! The hot baths are a respite from the pain and the cold/hot flashes. The sweating remains constant but its a nice warm day outside so its not so bad when I walk out there. Ive actually enjoyed being under the sun.
    Def. walk if u can. That always helps b/c it releases that nervous energy and helps with the w/ds by releasing endorphines in your body. I live in Texas, and here it has been the worst summer in over 30 years and we are going through one of the worst droughts in history. They are predicting dust storms soon, and ppl are running out of water and dying and so are animals. Temps everyday hit 105-112 and we had 40 straight days of 100++ temps before a one day break when it hit 97 with some clouds but we are right back this week to 110 temps again, no rain, no water and huge cracks all over the ground. Impossible to walk here or even get out day or night. I have cabin fever, and this summer has broke my spirit and I am moving ASAP. That said, keep up the good work and fight it. Clonidine is an excellent medication to help with withdrawal. It is not a controlled substance, but u have to have a script. I take it for blood pressure, but it has secondary uses for anxiety and helping drug addicts and smokers reduce the craving for the drug. It is a great medication, one that I did not even think about mentioning until the other poster brought it up. It has helped alot of ppl from what I hear with their drug withdrawals.

    As I stated in my other post, Valium I feel is a good option, but u need to be monitoried or have someone give it to u that will control your dose. It can be abused, but it helps with withdrawal, not just for alcoholics but for narc. withdrawals as well b/c Diazepam (generic for Valium) has muscle relaxant properties in it that ease the shaking and put your body in a more relaxed state. Not a high state, but again it can be abused but it is def. one of the better benzos. out there because it is a long acting drug. That is something u really need to discuss with a doctor, what route to take. If u are doing o.k. right now and feel like u can make it without taper meds, then go 4 it!!! If u start to feel worse, crave, or you get new symptoms, see a doctor or go to hospital and tell them and someone will help maybe with Clonidine or a long acting benzo like Valium or Klonopin. I was told by one poster to be cautious about the advice I give u on benzos. and that poster is correct, but they are good options if the w/ds are severe. Those can really do a number on your body if u quit cold turkey. Can be very dangerous, so I believe in the taper theory, but under proper supervision of course. Maybe a friend or your family can get u to a doctor that can assist, but if u can lick this thing without taper meds, AWESOME. God Bless U!! and continue to fight. U are doing great it sounds like even though some of it physically and mentally really stinks. Hang in there.

  24. #24
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Btw. When can I expecr to start feeling better? If memory serves me right, its been 4 days now. My wife just got me some gatorade and ensure because Im swearing way too much and I havenr eaten in days.

    Thank you all foe the amazing support. I hope I can one day do this for someone else going thru this.
    primetimegrape likes this.

  25. #25
    Selfishself is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I did not know you were at day four today. Thats awesome. I am at the end of day three and my legs are kicking like crazy. Glad to hear things are getting better. keep on truckin.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 08-20-2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: more info

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default good 4 u

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymuous View Post
    Btw. When can I expecr to start feeling better? If memory serves me right, its been 4 days now. My wife just got me some gatorade and ensure because Im swearing way too much and I havenr eaten in days.

    Thank you all foe the amazing support. I hope I can one day do this for someone else going thru this.
    Congrats on your progress!!! U may continue to feel bad for a week or two, but most of the physical symptoms should go away over the next few days, mentally, that will take longer and it is hard to resist the psyc. craving for the drug. Hang in there. Drink lots of water and try to keep yourself occupied, esp. if u are not tapering with another sub. drug from your doctor. When u get through this u will look back and smile and know that u have conquered something HUGE!!! I feel that way to this day, and that was over 18 years ago for me. It is a battle that u can win or lose. U want to win, and that is awesome. Just hang in there, but if your w/ds get real bad go to ER and tell them what is going on so u can they can taper u off (not on the same med) with something else or have someone go with u and pick up the script, a family member that can give u the med. to ease your suffering, but you are in day 4 so u are going through the thick of it now. Could get a little worse before it gets better ,that I will not lie to u about, but it will pass. Time seems like your worst enemy when u are going through withdrawals. God Bless U!

  27. #27
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Ok heres the wierd thing. I feel like cr*p overall, however, at times I feel terrible then other times not so much. The other thing is, I'm feeling very happy. When do the pysch symptoms start? I don't want to be caught off guard and be alone or in a vunerable position. As for the w/d's...I think its getting better. Ive been loading up on gatorade, ensures and carbon pills. Oh and hot baths on demand.

    The support Ive received here has been crucial so far. Pls keep the posts coming. You guys have no idea how much they are helping me thru this.
    Last edited by Anonymuous; 08-20-2011 at 10:26 PM.

  28. #28
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Day 5 here I come. I managed a couple of hours of sleep and even ate a bowl of rice! First solid Ive eaten in 3 days. I can feel its getting better just cause Ive had urges to do things yesterday I couldnt do. Play guitar, video games, etc. Thank God this is ending.
    primetimegrape likes this.

  29. #29
    Selfishself is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Great work!!!

    it is an odd sensation feeling really good than just feeling like complete hell. Your struggle has helped me as I am one day behind you.

    Keep up the good work and if you feel tempted to pick up a bottle; jump on here.

    Is sleep getting any easier for you?

    - Selfish

  30. #30
    Anonymuous is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selfishself View Post
    Great work!!!

    it is an odd sensation feeling really good than just feeling like complete hell. Your struggle has helped me as I am one day behind you.

    Keep up the good work and if you feel tempted to pick up a bottle; jump on here.

    Is sleep getting any easier for you?

    - Selfish
    It makes me so happy that to hear that bro. I'm not even out yet and you've already made me feel like I've helped someone. I swear, us addicts are the nicest, most appreciative people in the world lol.

    Anyways, nights are horrible still. I just can't seem to go to sleep. My wife tells me I AM sleeping but I just don't feel it and even if I do sleep, it's for really short intervals 30 mins, 1 hour.

    Something that is working for me is try to take naps in different places. I've gotten most of my shut eye in the living room couch. I've always found it odd how the wierdest places seem more comfortable when one is sick.

    Anyways, keep rocking it bro. I'm train wrecking through this. I really feel unstoppable in terms of drive and determination. I hope you feel that way too. For me it feels like every minute is a blessing to have passed lol.
    Last edited by Anonymuous; 08-21-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    Selfishself likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22