Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By newyorkgal
tried this site..thanks anyway
    ketchupandpizza is offline New Member

Default tried this site..thanks anyway

im on day 3 of my detox and i posted on here several times..feels like im jus talking to myself..ill do this on my own. thanks anyway.

-emil

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupandpizza View Post
    im on day 3 of my detox and i posted on here several times..feels like im jus talking to myself..ill do this on my own. thanks anyway.

-emil
    Im real sorry get back here we just must have missed then
    Melinda

im still here

Anonymous Guest

well tell me how you are doing...day 3 is great, I forgot what were you taking ???

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...now-58340.html

day 3

i am having small cravings..i have been taking very small doses of suboxone and getting very high..i adjusted my dose to night time around the same time i used to take roxys..i have also adjusted my sleep schedule and been going to bed much earlier..that has also helped me a lottt. i havent really felt any withdrawl symptoms until day 2..i woke up and i had a splitting headache and i had the aches..i had to go to work and i was afraid to take suboxone and getting high again..i cant be like that at work so i kicked through it for a few hours..the only bad part was the headache..i got out of work around 6 and took a small piece of suboxone and the symptoms went away..jus felt really high..

all day today i felt just fine..didnt take any suboxone till about 8pm jus to kill cravings..overall i feel great.

Anonymous Guest

tell me how many subs you have left and how much you have been taking well see if we can get you on a plan !!

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

As Melinda said, you definitely need a plan. The small amount of sub should not be getting you high. Most people don't feel sub like that at all. Maybe you need a smaller dose. If you are going to use sub, you need a schedule, taking it around the same time every day and tapering to lower doses. It doesn't sound right, to be very high on sub, then wait til w/d comes on then take sub and get very high once again. You need to talk to Melinda or her husband Robert or Henry and get yourself a plan !
    GiGiLee58 likes this.