Tramadol withdrawal?
    aaronchat is offline New Member

Default Tramadol withdrawal?

yesterday i took 3 tramadol 50mg capsules to ease some mild symptoms of a cold even though the cold was nearly gone , anyway i felt great afer taking them but that night i began to feel strong nausea and today i woke up feeling totally horrible.
    I have a headache , chills , fatigue , loss of appetite , restless legs and a general feeling of unrest ....Is it possible to get withdrawal off tramadol after only one day of use?
    by the way i only weigh 130lbs so 150mg tramadol was a fairly big dose for me , i also have no previous tolerence to opiates or opiods

MaisieC is offline Senior Member

Hi,

It wasn't withdrawal. The trams just made you sick. They used to give me terrible nausea whenever I started using them again, until I got used to it. You took an awful lot all at once.

Why did you take take tramadol for a cold, especially after the cold was nearly gone? It's meant for pain. Please be careful with that stuff; it's addictive and a lot stronger than most doctors and patients realize. Do you have a prescription for it? Please do be very careful with it.

Maisie

Exclamation Beware the tramadol

I'd be very careful with tramadol.. My doctor put me on tramadol several years ago for a chronic pain condition. It worked great and didn't make me high or spacey. I was assured it was non-addicting. After I'd been on it about 4 months (100 mg per day four times a day, the maximum, recommended dose), I had to go out of town for a meeting. Since I knew I'd be sitting all day, and not in pain from walking, I left my tramadol at home for the 3 day week-end. (It's a pain to fly with drugs. I avoid it.)
    After about 36 hours, I was antsy, nauseated and had muscle spasms. I was very confused--I felt dope sick but I wasn't on any dope. After I got home (The MOST MISERABLE plane ride I've ever had), I looked it up and found it was highly addictive for some people. Guess I'm one of them. But it was such a miserable experience that I'll never take them again. I'd rather detox from vicodin--that's how bad it was.
    Your episode sounds more like a one-time overdose. Don't accidently make yourself miserable like I did. .

Default addiction?

Ive been on tramadol for the last month didnt feel as if it was working so I stopped taking it. I didnt like the way it made me feel as well so it wasnt hard stop. SUCK IT UP!

Rossleet is offline New Member

Default Suck it up?

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 08-13-2012 at 03:54 PM.