Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 1963
Like Tree227Likes
The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal
    Kpkid425 is offline New Member

Thank you for the response. I only took methadone to get me thru the rest of my work week. The seraquel is in 400 mg tabs. So I was gonna quarter them up maybe even cut the quarters in half to. I don't wanna take anything I don't have to. Any other tips or pointers. They are greatly appreciated man. Thank you a ton !!!

rham48 is offline New Member

I'm AZ. I've been taking Oxycontin/percocet for 7 yrs due to injuries from Iraq. 150 mg per day. I am ready to quit and have tried several times on my own (most recently now). I have tapered down to 20 mgs per day but when I stop completely I become so sick (multiple ways). Extreme irritability, stomach pain, diarrhea, can't sleep, all I want to do is sleep, unhappy, frustrated, and on and on. This is my 3rd try in the last year. I just can't seem to get past that last 20mg a day. I suffer from chronic pain and until recently took 450mg of Lyrica per day (I don't know which is worse). I'm going back to Afghanistan at the end of the year. Personally, my sex life sucks, I don't "feel" anything, no passion about anything and I am sick of living like this (little to no motivation). I can't even remember what it feels like straight although my mind has cleared up quit a bit. I'm going to a clinic for help this Monday June 11th, but I have to be very careful for many reasons (professionally). I haven't ever posted anywhere before and don't know what to expect. My wife also has chronic pain and takes oxy but doesn't get nearly as much as me. I am afraid for her because she is where I was about 3 yrs ago (more and more). I have to hide my leftovers as she would take them without a second thought. We both recently ran out and I thought she was in big trouble. She got her refill today and is fine but I broke down and took 20mgs (feel great now) but am disappointed in myself for not toughing it out. It's just too much. I don't know what to expect and don't know that I can stay off this stuff for long term (I'm pretty busted up injury wise). I want to try. I guess I'm seeking typical withdrawal symptoms to see if what I'm experiencing is normal. I don't want to go to the VA with this because if I need pain meds I don't want to start all over again on the "program." I can mentally stop but physically I just can't take the WD's anymore (or this lifestyle). The stomach pain/diarrhea and irritability is horrible and I am no pansy and have a high tolerance for pain. I have clonazepam readily available plus Silenor for sleep. Any comments/thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by rham48; 06-07-2012 at 01:31 AM.

wannastopnow is offline New Member

Default because I want to

Long story short. I have been on pills from age 19 to now age 42 due to injusry from the army, car and motorcyle accidents horse accidents among many others reasons. I have a wife and wonderfull kids. i work in a field that requires me to use my body all day in a hard way. i use the meds today to get through the day. i always have meds left. i never run out, i never buy off the street, i never sell or trade or give away meds. I think its a mental issue i am having in my head that i want to stop and see if i can make it without the meds dispite the pain i am in almost daily even with the meds. i just have to know that i am not mentally addicted and that it is for sure physical issue alone. quick run down on what i am on. i take morphine sulfate er 30 4 times a day, i take roxicodone 30 mg 6 times a day, i take vicaprphine 7.5 4 to 6 times a day. been on much higher dosages with higher meds but i have asked to come down to this and want to come even further down to nothing if i can and use like a tramadole or a altreaum not sure how its speeled if my body can take the pain on these meds alone. im not sure i can but i want to try. i am not in any leagel issues my bills as best are paid, my life is about as normal as can be. i am deeply involved with all my kids schools, sports, i coach i am a very busy man. i tend to my fammily needs and my works needs. i am doing this cause i want to know. i have a strong will nmentally. but on saterday i stopped all meds cold turkey and my tuesday at work i thought i was going to die. i had many many simptimes, i felt hot and cold, i had diarea bad, i couldnt barle see eyes blurry, felt like i was going to puke all day with punching pains in my stomach, i couldnt think i couldnt walk etc etc, NOTHING i have ever felt. i was shot, stabbed as an officer, i was in acident after accident and NEVER felt like this. it was the flue times 1000 and evey other symptom i could think of. so i had to take a roxi and it stopped right away with in 15 miniutes but as soon as it wore off i felt like death again. i thought of the tper off but to me thats a weak way of doing it but yet with me and the amount of meds im on and time ive been on them it may be the only way. i dont want to cop outif you will but oh my god i really was scared like i was going to have heart attack. i havent taken any vicroprifine 7.5 since saterday yet and im not going to to less i have to and i havent taken any morphine sulfate 30 mg er either. but i am taking the roxi 30mg as soon as i cant take it any longer. is it going to be possbale do ya think. i can do detox but i dont have 7 to 10 days off. i have a place i can go on a friday they say 3 to 5o days and your meds free, no methodone suboxine nothing when im done. thats what i want to do as its so bad trying cold turkey. will it help my dts if i stay on the least amount i can get by with till i go to detox or should i try it alone with this recipe here. i justy found this today as ive been reading for weeks. but i have been taking potsium and multivitiams daily and liquid b complex daily also. i eat tons bannas and nut butter and jelly, no caffine, tons of orange juice, crandberry juice and tons of water. am i wimping out buy gong to detox or by giving in and taking roxis a few a day? i havent touched the morphine or vicaprofin and dont plan to. i may not even be able to stay off the meds phically wise but i want to try and have a baseline again as the meds build up and make it harder to control the pain opver time maybe a break will lesson the amount i need maybe the non opiad tpye will work i dont know but my god i want to try. likwe i said this by choice not by forse. what else can i take or use to get me past and or though the wicked dts and will it bee weeks like some say or will it be days like some say, i here its weeks or hell and days of hell. i am guessing the amont i take and time ive been on them itell be lng time but if i have already kicked the morphine and vicaprofine i am hoping iam halfway there? any help ideas on what to take or drink or whatever to make this shorter and easier >> be greatfull. i wont walk away from this on methadone or subxine at all i can get both today if need be i have years supply of ativan and valikum both but dnt want touse another drug to get ogg another drug, to me that bass ackwards? when i am done i want to be done till i can get with my pain doctor ans say ok lets start at the beging again and see what i need, that baseline i was talking about. any help and or ides be great. sorry for typos my hands hurt like hell and im very irratable and in a hrry so sorry for bad grammer and typos....tanks in advance!
    Last edited by wannastopnow; 06-20-2012 at 12:27 PM.

sfralone is offline New Member

Default This works!!!

I am on day 7 and feel great. I'm so happy I found this, thank you so much!

"PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor, simply a long-time Rx opiate junkie who has had many opportunities to develop a way to detox. This is a recipe for at-home self-detox from opiates based on my experience as well as that of many other addicts. It is not intended as professional medical advice. It is always wise to make sure none of the recipe ingredients or procedures conflict with medications you may be taking. Likewise, if you have any medical condition, disease, allergy or any other health issue, consult your doctor before using the recipe. Thanks, Thomas

THOMAS RECIPE

If you can't take time off to detox, I recommend you follow a taper regimen using your drug of choice or suitable alternate -- the slower the taper, the better.

For the Recipe, You'll need:

1. Valium (or another benzodiazepine such as Klonopin, Librium, Ativan or Xanax). Of these, Valium and Klonopin are best suited for tapering since they come in tablet form. Librium is also an excellent detox benzo, but comes in capsules, making it hard to taper the dose. Ativan or Xanax should only be used if you can't get one of the others.

2. Imodium (over the counter, any drug or grocery store).

3. L-Tyrosine (500 mg caps) from the health food store.

4. Strong wide-spectrum mineral supplement with at least 100% RDA of Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium (you may not find the potassium in the same supplement).

5. Vitamin B6 caps.

6. Access to hot baths or a Jacuzzi (or hot showers if that's all that's available).

How to use the recipe:

Start the vitamin/mineral supplement right away (or the first day you can keep it down), preferably with food. Potassium early in the detox is important to help relieve RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Bananas are a good source of potassium if you can't find a supplement for it.

Begin your detox with regular doses of Valium (or alternate benzo). Start with a dose high enough to produce sleep. Before you use any benzo, make sure you're aware of how often it can be safely taken. Different benzos have different dosing schedules. Taper your Valium dosage down after each day. The goal is to get through day 4, after which the worst WD symptoms will subside. You shouldn't need the Valium after day 4 or 5.

During detox, hit the hot bath or Jacuzzi as often as you need to for muscle aches. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of hot soaks. Spend the entire time, if necessary, in a hot bath. This simple method will alleviate what is for many the worst opiate WD symptom.

Use the Imodium aggressively to stop the runs. Take as much as you need, as often as you need it. Don't take it, however, if you don't need it.

At the end of the fourth day, you should be waking up from the Valium and experiencing the beginnings of the opiate WD malaise. Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help.

Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast.

As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better.

Thomas"[/QUOTE]

stopsweatinme is offline New Member

About to use the thomas recipe, with high neurontin dosage. Wish me luck. Previously quit cold turkey from 80mg/day oxycodone with neurontin doses of 1200mg 3 or 4 per day. It worked but t
    he diarrhea, runny nose and eyes, and tired feeling was bad after day 4 or so. The first few days were ridiculously easy with the neurontin. Took off work for no reason really.

Question: will anything in the thomas recipe have a negative effect with the neurontin? I don't have access to benzos, so unfortunately that will be left out.

Also, sleep was kinda hard to come by. Think I'm gone take 30mg dxm and 100mg diphenhydramine an hour before bed time. I'll keep you guys updated as to how it goes. I have 40mg oxycodone to get me thru friday work, then the fun begins

So, 22 hours in and only symptoms are a headache, backache and tired.
    Took last pill 2pm friday.
    1500mg neurontin at 5pm
    1200 mg neurontin at 10 pm
    100 mg benadryl 10pm
    30mg dxm 10pm
    1200 mg neurontin at 6am
    50 mg, benadryl at 6am
    1200 mg neurontin at 12pm
    4mg imodium just now because diahrea

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

The first few days are usually not too bad anyway. Why are you taking so much neurontin? Are you prescribed this? I wish you luck in this, but you seem to be taking a ridiculously high dose of neurontin. What is DXM? It sounds to me like you are playing with fire here.

Iloerose

I'm prescribed the neurontin at 2400mg per day. Now I'm taking 3600 to 4000 per day, and that is well within a safe range. It is a godsend during withdrawal for me, and some others. I slept pretty well during nights one and two, but I have little energy and have some serious back pain.

Dxm is found in cough syrup.

Almost 70 hours in and I'm getting ready for work today. Seems that the worst for me was between hours 20 and 36 or so. Thanks for the info here. I modified it given my resources, but it has made this totally easier than previous.
    WantToLetGo likes this.

WantToLetGo is offline New Member

Our doc is retiring & we have received our last script from him. Methadone 10mg tabs that I've been on for 5 yrs. I've been taking 3 10mg a day for the past 3 yrs. I was on a roller coaster of different opiates & H previously to this prescription. I hate saying this, but during the past 5 yrs. I haven't taken another drug or drank a drop of alcohol. Life has been calm for so long, I'm terrified of the storm that is about to hit. The clock is ticking...
    Life as I know it is about to change. I knew this day was coming. I've been through some pretty hellish w/d before this script. I haven't w/d in over 5 yrs.
    My kids are older, not toddlers anymore & I don't want them to know what's going on. Only my BFF & my husband's work knows that we take methadone. I know I should've weened down a while ago, but I kept putting it off, as an addict does.
    Has anyone heard of the powder stuff you can get from overseas? I can't think of the name of it. Should I go to my BFs house to get through this & take the kids to my moms for a "visit"? I know no one here has ESP, but any ideas of how badly this might be; it's been a while. It sounds like Thomas' Recipe could work for me.
    Any input or advice is greatly welcomed!
    Thank you for listening!
    Many blessings,
    Jenn

WantToLetGo is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ride View Post
    I found this reading the board, but decided to post it again for those who haven't found it and for all us "newbies". Peace and good luck to all of those here stuggling with addicition.
    Thomas"
    THANK YOU THOMAS for posting this!! After reading through the other posts on here it sounds like you have helped a lot of people by posting this.
    I am hoping to be one of those people very soon! <hope, hope>
    This seems like the most realistic, sane, & probable "recipe" I've ever seen or heard of.
    I cannot thank you enough for posting this & making me feel as hopeful as I have felt in a long time!
    I have an overwhelming feeling of "I think I can, I KNOW I can!"...
    Thanks again.
    Many blessings,
    Jenn

mokey101 is offline New Member

Default Thank you Thomas Recipe, but I'm wondering when I can function in society...

Background- I have been on and off vicodin, percocet, tramadol for the last 5 years from 2 car accidents and 3 surgeries and back pain. Once I realized how much I got done and happy I was (at first) I was taking them like candy. I tried detoxing myself at home 2 years ago with no research andonly the help of telling my fiance and DR that just tols me if I get too sick to go to the ER. I'm going into the health field...not an option. The detox was a nightmare, constnt RLS, flu symptons, fatigue, etc.
    My world was caving in on me. So tired of worrying about how I was going to get more and being sick. I have had enough!
    This time I have a week off between summer and fall classes and this is it...it has to be. I took my last vic 55 hours ago and I have been stocked up on klonopin (prescribed) and xanax, bananas, prescription vitamins. This hasn't been nearly as bad, but of course my head is a little rumled. I know I overdid it in the first place because the pills helped me mask my emotional problems losing my 2 brother in the 90's (never dealt with it) andjust losing my mom n 2010. Luckily I'm prescribed celexa for depression and I have a therapist I can return to.

Just wondering when I might be able to return to functioning in society. Classes start Aug. 21st and I'm very afraid. This time might be easier so far, maybe the worst is yet to come? I feel helpless, scared, unsure of things. Any kind word and /or words of advice is very much appreciated. This is still extremely hard, but I MUST SUCCEED!

formerpillhead is offline New Member

Im 34 male used vicodin es 750 3-5 pills 365 days a year for 3 years str8. I followed this Thomas recipe minus the immodium and and benzos and i am 30 days opiate free it was hard and been wanting to quit for a while now did alto of at home detox research n found this. It works! !!!!and it feels so good to feel normal again was so tired of the zombie life!!! Thanks so much Thomas recipe well wrote!!!
    shybaybe2003 likes this.

kackylacky is offline New Member

Default Starting Detox/Need Advice

I start The Thomas Recipe on Tuesday the 25 of Sept and I need some advice. I take 15mg of ms contin twice daily. I take my first dose at seven am and my second at seven pm. My question is do I stop completely or on day one not take the day dose and take the night. Day two come completely off. Thomas plan says taper. Advice? I think I take a reletatively low dose. Thank you for all responses.

Angelcake1 is offline New Member

Have you ever tried "Unisom" for sleep? NOT the one with diphenhydramine in it, the Unisom with the formula called Doxylamine Succinate in it? That unisom helps me sleep, sometimes even better than valium. BUT you have to make sure you get the Unisom with Doxylamine Succinate as the main ingredient. The box says to take one, but I usually take two, and I SWEAR they work!

kackylacky is offline New Member

i have ambien, ativan... plenty, clonidine, buspar (that helps w/ anxiety), phenigrin, some valium but I dont think I should mix, all the vitamins listed in the Thomas plan plus Hylands restful legs, Celexa, plenty of cigaretts and super support. I've decided to go cold turkey. Thank you so much for a reply! I was feeling left in the cold on this board and I have seen so much support. the thomas plan says taper down on my ativan/valium. I assume this is so I dont get addicted but when do I do this day 2-3. I thought 3/4 whould be my worst and thats when I would need it the most.

Rachkd82 is offline New Member

Default Ouch

I am on my first day of withdrawal. No one knows I am going through this because this is my third attempt, and I am embarassed to ask for help again. I have been addicted to norcos for several years. My mom died suddenly a few years ago, and I started taking them because they made the pain in my heart go away. Now, two years later I am up to 30 norcos a day. I'm scared I'm going to die if I don't quit. I am on my first day of withdrawal. And the pain is unbearable. I do have valium, and everything else from the Thomas recipe. I have only quit for up to a month at a time, but I am so used to being on them, I get such social anxiety, and I start again. I just don't have anyone else to talk to, so any replies would be appreciated. I've been taking a lot of potassium, but I feel like I want to cut my legs off. help

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

Hello and welcome...u've come to the right place
    for support and advice and great that u want to
    get clean..

i'm new here myself so not much advice from me right
    now. Only wanted to say ur in the right place for help.

Lots of kind, caring members here with tons of
    encouragement for u...i've been reading and the support
    for others is amazing!

The thomas recipe is great they say. It should help u
    with any withdrawal symptoms.

I am bouncing back and forth between subs and pills. I
    need to make my mind up which way i want to go. I
    want to get clean but having a hard time doing it...
    maybe i can join u soon...

best wishes to u and keep posting ur progress please.
    Someone should be here to offer u some help and
    support.

Thanks. It's so much harder when you don't have a support team, so im glad I found this. I feel like death right now. I can't imagine how the next few days are going to be. I know it will be worth it but it's unimaginably painful and hard. Sometimes I just want to give up

That's the thing though...u just can't ever give up.
    Can't let the drugs defeat u even if they try to make
    it seem impossible to get past....

u are so strong. U have to
    make urself believe that. Drugs make it seem like
    there is no way for u to beat them.

I know two things for certain....withdrawals will not
    kill u even though it may seem like it at times...but
    taking up to 30 norco's a day could kill ueventually.
    U just never know for sure and can't keep taking the
    chance in my opinion.

Careful with the valium as u don't need another
    addiction on top of this one.

Hope ur on the secong day clean....i know that it
    usually takes about 4-5 days to get past most of
    the physical symptoms....then the mental ones
    begin and they are much tougher...

i've been there so many time myself. I'd quit and
    then go right back to them. Doing that right now
    in fact. The withdrawals are horrible so u have to
    be real committed to it. U really sound like u are.

I commend u for recognizing ur addiction and wanting
    to do something about it. U can do this!

Please keep going and post ur progress...u help others
    when u do. Stay strong and committed and do not
    ever give up. U can win this war on drugs.

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rachkd82 View Post
    Thanks. It's so much harder when you don't have a support team, so im glad I found this. I feel like death right now. I can't imagine how the next few days are going to be. I know it will be worth it but it's unimaginably painful and hard. Sometimes I just want to give up
    hey rach. post when you get a chance. you may wanna start your own thread to get more replies. You can do this. Treat your symptoms the best you can, post here, get in a support program if possible and take it a day at a time. IT WILL get better.
    Clean and Sober as of 4-25-2011

Thanks kikker. I am on my second day. I feel like hell. But I keep telling myself that if I can get through this first week, then I will be ok. I know most of it is mental. That's mostly my problem. I will go a week in pain, and think that I am better. I am so used to having them for everything. To go shopping, to be around people, so after the first week, I'll make plans to go somewhere, and I'll start to panic. I'll tell myself I'll just get them one more time, just to get me through this first day out, and then the process starts all over again. I have a five year old son, and I am a single mom. I love my son more than anything in this world, and I hate it that I can only bring him somewhere fun if I have pills to make me feel normal. I told my dad today what was going on. I have told him twice before and he has always been so supportive. When I told him to sit down and that I had to talk to him, he thought I was pregnant,lol. I can tell he's really frustrated with me, but it felt good to come clean. I put my two weeks in and on my last day driving home I started to see double, and had to pull over because I thought I was going to pass out, or die. That night when I got home, I asked my dad to wake me up in the morning before he left for work because I was afraid I was going to die, and my child would wake up and his mother would be dead, and he would be alone all day with dead me until my dad got home from work. I hate these pills. Isn't it amazing that you know you could die and they are so powerful that you can't stop. That night I wrote two letters and left them on my dresser incase I died.mone to my dad, and one to my son. Apologizing that my addiction killed me, and that I loved them both so much. I thank the lord they never had to see those letters, and I truly hope that maybe after I am clean for a period, that I can turn this into a positive and help others before they get as bad as me. Thank you for your kind words. It's so nice to be able to talk to someone who understands what I am going through.

How do I start my own thread?

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

when i was abusing opiates and a load of other junk, I ws rushed to the hospital like 3 times in 1 month. DId that stop me? NO. I had burn holes in my comforter from nodding off in bed with a ciggarette in my hand with my then 3 year old laying in his bed across th room. Did that stop me? NO. I took so many chances and I KNEW i was putting myself and my child jeapordy each and every time i popped a handful of pills. I finally just lost all hope and energy and felt like death within, so cold and dark and alone. I finally KNEw deep in my soul i had to stop. ANd i DID. Went thru hell for a while after but it is so worth it in the long run. I still have my burned up blanket to remind me of where i used to be, and disease or not, how horrible and selfish i was for risking my safety and my childs. The hell you are are in will gradually get less and less hellish until you finally feel okay. Then eventually you will feel good.
    Clean and Sober as of 4-25-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Rachkd82 View Post
    How do I start my own thread?
    To start ur own thread just go back to the main
    page and click on the forum name u want ur new
    thread in.

Some people say the need to talk section is better
    because it has more 'traffic' than the other sections...
    just what i have read here.

when u get to the main page click on the section u
    want...there is a blue rectangle on the left side of the
    page that reads post new thread...

click on that and then name ur thread and there u
    go...all there is to it!
    Last edited by Kikker; 09-30-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Hey rachkd82...i went thru the same things as u did.
    Always needing a 'pill' for something, anything. I wouldn't
    leave the house without some pills in me first...even
    needed them to get to sleep. Crazy.

If there was a party, wedding, job meeting or i wanted to
    go out with friends i just wouldn't go if i had no pills. They
    ruled my life for sure...and still do.

Like shybaybe2003 said i was also rushed to the er a
    couple of times and that didn't stop me either...pills
    were more important always. So stupid of me.

I lost my girlfriend recently, my home, and almost my
    very good job all due to my addiction. It is way past
    time for me to stop and get my life in order...

i'm taking subs right now and trying to decide to either
    remain on them or get off and get totally clean. I need
    to begin my own new thread and explain my situation.

But ur doing great...u should be proud of urself for
    wanting to change ur ways. It is nice u have ur dad
    for support and told him of ur addiction.

Scary that u wrote those letters, but it also may have
    actually been a good thing...u can look back at them
    and see how messed up ur life is/was. Might help u get
    in ur head that change is definitely in order for u.

I have confidence in u...i really believe u want it bad
    enough and willing to go thru some discomfort in order
    to make ur life better for u and ur son. He is definitely
    worth it and so are u....we all are.

Keep plugging along and keep a positive approach to it.
    The symptoms won't last forever. And keep posting ur
    thoughts...it really does help. I have been posting a few
    times in the last couple of days and it helps to just get
    some words down and thoughts out.

I wish u the very best. U have my full support even tho
    i'm in the same boat as u are...

gottabfree is offline New Member

My question is about the tapering of meds. How long do you taper before trying the recipe or do you do the two together?

gottabfree is offline New Member

Hi all......I am preparing myself for the Thomas Recipe.....One question, in the first paragraph of the recipe it is mentioned to taper off the drug of choice. Do I start the Thomas Recipe at the same time or after the taper? Any answers on how many the taper should last?
    Thanks!
    Sic6220 likes this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Hey gottabfree! You can do a few things: first, you can taper and use the Thomas Recipe simultaneously to help with the symptoms. Second, jump and use the Thomas Recipe to treat the symptoms, plus some other items that might help make you comfortable. This is what I need to know to help you more:

1. What drug(s) are you jumping from
    2. How many mgs. are you taking.

This method is completely doable. I've done it. More than once.

Peace,

Iloerose

You might want to start your own thread in the "need to talk" section. Because the other thing you'll need is plenty of support, and you WILL get it there. I'll be looking for you.

Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast