Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2408
Like Tree377Likes
The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal
    Irelasped is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyra417 View Post
    THANK YOU...got thru it "kinda'...weaning off as recommended. It's been a long week but am hanging in there. Went down to 2-3 roxy's/day only cause of pain...many vitamins & lotsa cereal & raw spinach salads too.
    Just stick with it. I am still battling this. It's been 8 days since my last binge. I took 2 5mg pills last Thursday, it did knock me back a few feet but since then I have not taken anything. I am slowly starting to feel better. It takes time and strong will. I never did roxi's but a couple times, it was way too potent for me. I took percocet/lortabs. You can do this. It is a mental thing after the physical withdrawals wear off. I still don't feel all the way there yet...but making it. I want to be my old self again.

christwith is offline New Member

Default Here I go

Hi. I am new here. Stumbled onto this site while searching for remedies to home detox. I am a 40 year old man addicted to lortabs. I started taking them due to a medical condition in 1997. I have progressively gotten up to a 20 pill a day addiction. I am starting my detox today but I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I have a history of partial seizures. My concern about quiting cold turkey is a full blown seizure. Is there any suggestions you can make to prevent this from happening. Thank you for being here for people in my condition. It makes it a little easier knowing you are not alone.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by christwith View Post
    Hi. I am new here. Stumbled onto this site while searching for remedies to home detox. I am a 40 year old man addicted to lortabs. I started taking them due to a medical condition in 1997. I have progressively gotten up to a 20 pill a day addiction. I am starting my detox today but I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I have a history of partial seizures. My concern about quiting cold turkey is a full blown seizure. Is there any suggestions you can make to prevent this from happening. Thank you for being here for people in my condition. It makes it a little easier knowing you are not alone.

Following the Thomas Recipe would be perfect for you. First there is little likelihood that detoxing from lortab would cause a seizure. However if you have a history of seizures that certainly needs to be addressed. If you've read the Thomas Recipe closely it calls for using valium during the worst part of the detox. My suggestion would be to substitute klonopin for the valium, which has almost as long a half life as valium, with valium having the longest half life of all benzos being the reason for it being suggested, Klonopin is also used at times as a deterent to having seizures. If the problem is a major concern to you I would ask your dr to prescribe gabapentin, depakote, or other medications that would provide you with added protection from experiencing a seizure. But again for most people opiate detoxes will not cause seizures for someone detoxing from lortab. Hope that helps. Post often and you are in my prayers. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

christwith is offline New Member

Thank you for responding so quickly. The only prescription I have is for xanax 0.5. I will have to trust that those will work You have put my mind at ease not only with the information but mostly to know that I am in your prayers. I am believing that God will see me through this trial in my life. God bless you as well.

Thank you for responding so quickly. The only prescription I have is for xanax 0.5. I will have to trust that those will work You have put my mind at ease not only with the information but mostly to know that I am in your prayers. I am believing that God will see me through this trial in my life. God bless you as well.
    Xanax should work fine...if you have to it would not hurt to take 2 since they are 0.5, but one should be enough. I did not have anything at the time i was going through the worst of it...probably would have helped a lot. I get a prescription but ran out before time to refill...go figure. I get the 0.5 also, I tell my doc that I want to increase the mg or get valium. She refuses. They would have been really helpful for my withdrawals but I did not dare ask her for the possibility of rehab...I have 3 kids so that is impossible...It has been 5 days since my relapse and I though that I was supposed to feel better, but, I still feel like I have ZERO energy...yesterday was really bad...when is this going to go away? Also, I prayed to God and read my bible during these hard times...and guess what it does help. So does reading a good book to take your mind off of things. Consider this your catching up and soul searching time, never know what you may find...This is a time for recovery..don't sweat the small stuff like housework..etc. It can always be done when you feel better. Also, tell everyone that you have the flu, and not to come around...I found that I did better by myself since I was so annoyed at everything. Quit time a book, music, and some exercise is what helps me so far..oh and hot showers. I just took a xanax and it boosted my energy level. On a personal note...how long does this last, seems like it's been forever and I still have NO energy or appetite. Yesterday my whole body hurt and was four days since I relapsed...it was only 10mg or percocet. But, it did kick me back.
    Last edited by Irelasped; 09-13-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added comment.

TRON is offline Member

Hey Irelapsed,

Most people get through the worst physical symptoms in 1-2 weeks, and then it's a gradual evening out from that point. I had a pretty severe habit so it took me about 30-40 days to start feeling fairly "normal", but I was functioning at 75-80% by the 2-3 week mark. I'm on day 54 right now and life has been good for the past week and a half. I still don't feel completely normal, but I feel I'm getting very close

You obviously are doing the right things: exercising, reading books, listening to music, etc. These are all the activities I have suggested to people in the past. Creating new activities and habits are essential for a successful recovery. For me, doing drugs helped pass the time so when I quit I had a lot of extra time on my hands. I knew if I didn't find other things to do I would sit and think about drugs all day. So you are definitely on the right track!

You can do this! You're nearly through the absolute worst so keep pushing!

PEACE & LOVE
    Entirely focused on making wise decisions...

Thanks...today I feel soooo much better....getting better everyday!

Hi all just checking in. Still doing well, im getting a little energy back but not much, i still have a lot of pain which i will always have, and my anxiety and depression is still there but i dont think its from going off the meds. Anyways i hope you are all doing well and for those of you going through w/ds and detox right now, it will get better, night 3 or 4 was the worst for me for the physical symptoms but then it got so much better. And if you are just starting and you are disiplined enough it is so much easier to wean first. Through all the times i went through w/ds which was a lot because i always took my meds to fast. I was a percocet user, it was always easier if i could get my hands on some hydros and take them when i would run out of the percs. It would seem if i did it that way i would have very little w/d symptoms. Anyways it was just something i was remembering. so good luck to you all!!!

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Bella_1975 View Post
    Hi all just checking in. Still doing well, im getting a little energy back but not much, i still have a lot of pain which i will always have, and my anxiety and depression is still there but i dont think its from going off the meds. Anyways i hope you are all doing well and for those of you going through w/ds and detox right now, it will get better, night 3 or 4 was the worst for me for the physical symptoms but then it got so much better. And if you are just starting and you are disiplined enough it is so much easier to wean first. Through all the times i went through w/ds which was a lot because i always took my meds to fast. I was a percocet user, it was always easier if i could get my hands on some hydros and take them when i would run out of the percs. It would seem if i did it that way i would have very little w/d symptoms. Anyways it was just something i was remembering. so good luck to you all!!!
    Hey Bella !!!
    So Good to hear from you !!! your one tough cookie..how long has it been now since you have been clean..seems like it has been months ?
    Talk soon, Melinda

Anonymous Guest

Hi Christwith
    I was just wondering how you were doing !
    keep us posted, Melinda

Whirlwind06 is offline New Member

i just wanted to check in and see how everyone is and say thank you for all the help! tomorrow will be day 21 i still dont feel 100% yet but im hopeing ill start feeling better soon!

Lovemyfamily is offline New Member

Unhappy Please help!!

I am brand new to this forum, and am so thankful for finding it. I have been on some sort of opiate for almost 10 years now, started for my severe back problems but has over time turned into a dependence for my daily life( or what I have left). Ibstruggle with it every day, knowing that I have changed so much and I hate myself for it. No one in my life knows and it kills me to have no one to talk to about it. As of now, it has even gotten worse....I have learned that I love to snort oxys. Now, beyond my opiate addiction, I fear I have an addiction to everything that goes along with snorting. I want so badly to get my life back. It is so gratifying to see there are people who have won the battle. I feel like I am too weak to beat it. Help!!

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfamily View Post
    I am brand new to this forum, and am so thankful for finding it. I have been on some sort of opiate for almost 10 years now, started for my severe back problems but has over time turned into a dependence for my daily life( or what I have left). Ibstruggle with it every day, knowing that I have changed so much and I hate myself for it. No one in my life knows and it kills me to have no one to talk to about it. As of now, it has even gotten worse....I have learned that I love to snort oxys. Now, beyond my opiate addiction, I fear I have an addiction to everything that goes along with snorting. I want so badly to get my life back. It is so gratifying to see there are people who have won the battle. I feel like I am too weak to beat it. Help!!
    Hi lovemyfamily
    There are a lot of us here that have made it ! we want to help you anyway we can. do you have any idea how you want to stop, subs c/t, taper...how much oxy are you doing a day ? I was addicted to them also... I was no fun and just about ruined my life.. let us know how we can help..
    Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hey Bella !!!
    So Good to hear from you !!! your one tough cookie..how long has it been now since you have been clean..seems like it has been months ?
    Talk soon, Melinda
    Hi Melinda, Thanks for asking. It has been since August 16th, or somewhere around there. So just about a month. You know another problem ive been having, this is something else ive been dealing with off and on over the years is the restless arms, i know ive said this before but i get it in my arms and not my legs. Weird but does anyone know any good remedies for that?

lmc8883 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Bella_1975 View Post
    Hi Melinda, Thanks for asking. It has been since August 16th, or somewhere around there. So just about a month. You know another problem ive been having, this is something else ive been dealing with off and on over the years is the restless arms, i know ive said this before but i get it in my arms and not my legs. Weird but does anyone know any good remedies for that?
    Hi!

For the restless arms, i would take hot showers or baths, or even use a heating pad. Also...if you have access to it, a muscle relaxer of some sorts works amazing. When i've detoxed i've gotten terrible rls and restless arms as well...so bad i'd just sit there and kick and kick and flail my arms. I looked like i was having a seizure...but, i wasn't. It drove me absolutely crazy! Good luck!

reeesiecups333 is offline Junior Member

Default Plain Angry

I have been sticking with staying clean. But Im getting frustrated because I feel more angry then anything. Im trying to figure out how to deal with it correctly, due to it just being flat out mean to take it out on someone who has nothing to do with anything. Im not a fighter physically, but right now I feel stuck in fight or flight mode, and neither is an option.

ARTIST658 is offline Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by reeesiecups333 View Post
    I have been sticking with staying clean. But Im getting frustrated because I feel more angry then anything. Im trying to figure out how to deal with it correctly, due to it just being flat out mean to take it out on someone who has nothing to do with anything. Im not a fighter physically, but right now I feel stuck in fight or flight mode, and neither is an option.
    Dear reeesiecups333,

There's a whole lot of emotions that come up after we stop the drugs, and it can get quite overwhelming. We've been numbed to life, numbed to emotions - and when they return, it can be a real roller coaster. I looked back on your situation through your posts, and it's a tough one! My parents were a major trigger of mine when I first got clean, but thankfully, I didn't have to LIVE with them! Good grief, that's hard. But it can be done. Remind yourself - this is temporary. "This, too, shall pass."

Can you get to some NA or AA meetings? That would be a HUGE help to you right now. These 12-step programs provide the means of coping with life in a healthy, productive way. I could never have stayed clean without them. That's where I got my foundation in this new way of living - and learned how to deal with anger, heartache, frustration, boredom, stress... and on and on... without letting it overcome me - or lead me back to another pill.

But - at least for starters, try this simple prayer:

God, grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I can not change
    The Courage to change the things I can
    And the Wisdom to know the difference.
    Amen.

It's the Serenity Prayer, and there have been times when I've recited it repeatedly in my head in a tough situation! It's a basic tool of recovery. When we're in the middle of a problem, it comes down to - Can I change it? And if i can't change it, then help me to just ACCEPT it. That's not saying I like it or agree with it. That's saying - it is what it is - and getting royally pissed off won't help it! In fact, if I'm royally pissed off at something I can't change, then I'm only hurting ME! All the frustrated, angry feelings you have right now are self-induced... believe it or not! No one can "make" us feel angry - we do control our reactions.

Sometimes, the BEST thing I can do when I have a "problem" is to try to change my thinking about that "problem." Look at it differently. Basically, you are in charge of your own thoughts. You can decide if it helps you to fuel your angry, frustrated thoughts - or if it may help to change your thinking. Gratitude is my #1 tool to change my perspective. Try to "reframe" your situation from a perspective of "gratitude" - as in, I'm grateful I have a home to stay in. I'm grateful my parents care about me, and allow me to come back home. I'm grateful for my own faith in God - that need not conform to anyone else's. I'm grateful for my healthy, happy baby. I'm grateful to be free of drugs - and am doing so while my child is so young, she need not be affected by my addiction.

My first sponsor in NA often had me sit and write a "gratitude list" - to practice changing my attitude from negative to positive. That was 20 years ago - and now it's just a way of life. Gratitude just comes naturally, and there's a whole lot less frustration within.

At your point in recovery, the more meetings, the stronger you'll get in recovery. That's where I found my tools to stay clean... and I still rely on that same program, today.

God bless,
    Ruth
    Robert_325 likes this.

You will know the truth - and only the truth can set you free.

reeesiecups333 is offline Junior Member

I try to be as grateful as possible, but it is challenging at times for sure. AA & NA arent really an option in this town. I have talk to a past therapist friday before last. Both my parents took my head off over something stupid within 24hrs of each other, and right in between the neighbors woke me and the baby up in the middle of the night. I went outside asked them to take it inside, some dude who doesnt even live there started mouthing off. Thats the first time Im pretty sure my parents heard me cuss someone out.... Flat out. If I was ok with being talk down too, I would have stayed in austin and just taken it from someone else. Im not going to take it from my family. Thankk you for your response Ruth, I know I still have a long road of healing to get done.

nyra417 is offline Junior Member

Default to all on 'thomas recipe'

Glad you are all doing well...I myself am back on roxy's but just because of pain, not for fun anymore. Going for a nerve block 2morow morning; if this works I'll wean off again and for good this time. Don't even like taking them anymore...rather have a glass of wine and call it a day LOL.

Please stay in touch, all...I check in on here every time I get an alert via my email notifications.

Love and peace to all

Just getting ready to go to bed but wanted to tell you all good night and God Bless. i am saying a prayer for you all tonight!

Default to CARA BELLA

Hi Cara...thanks for the prayers and wish me luck...had a procedure done today that apparently melts down the nerve actually causing the pain (well, in one of my pain sites anyway, but I'll take whatever I can get at this point). I've been told it takes at least a week to take effect but after all this time I am surely willing to wait.

Regards and thank you again,
    -Anna

jak1163 is offline New Member

hi im scared i will be going off oxcycodone 30m daily cold turkey today. About 3 years ago i had to get off suboxone cold turkey the w/d from that was unbelievable ,iwas taking about 16-20m daily for 2-3 years.The doc that was giving me the sub.lost his license .Ive been on oc for about a year,will the w/d be as bad as with the sub?

Quote Originally Posted by jak1163 View Post
    hi im scared i will be going off oxcycodone 30m daily cold turkey today. About 3 years ago i had to get off suboxone cold turkey the w/d from that was unbelievable ,iwas taking about 16-20m daily for 2-3 years.The doc that was giving me the sub.lost his license .Ive been on oc for about a year,will the w/d be as bad as with the sub?
    I was an oxycodone user, and the thing that helped me and maybe you can do this is if you can get like 20 or 30 hydros first taper down your oxys slowly then when you are completley done with those start taking the hydros and taper those till you are down to about one a day. When i did that i honastly had hardly any w/d symptoms after that. I wish i had done that this last time because i went off the oxy cold turkey and it was pretty hellish. I dont know its just something you can try, i had to w/d so many times and i remember the times i did that i did great. Good luck to you, and if you do go off the oxys cold turkey just remember the bad physical symptoms really only last about 4 days so you can do it. I will keep checking on you. Good luck to you!!!

Denny_D is offline Advanced Member

{{{{{Bump}}}}}

to SCARED (JAK 1163):

I've heard Subs is worse & takes longer to leave your system...plan on stayin in bed but in mean time find a good REPUTABLE pain mgt. dr. so this doesn't happen again.
    Been thru it myself...was on 210mg/day of oxy's. worse is 2nd into 3rd day so power up with anything you can get yourself to eat...milk & healthy cereals (also easy - no cooking while you're dealing with this), b-complex (with food or you'll puke), omega-3 fish oils, senna leaf teas (this will actually induce 'runs' but the sooner you get the stuff out of your system the better; senna is a natural 'cleanse' tea), if you can like tuna eat tuna sandwiches (if no energy, crack open the can, throw some mayo and/or lemon & throw it on anything but white bread), anything to sleep (the more sleep the better) - Unisom and/or tylenol pm unless you have script sleeping pills (recommend Halcion highly...if not, xanax). Hot baths help a lot. Also for sweats see if you can get some Chlonodine - works wonders for sweats. 4-5 days in the worse will subside. Make sure you drink liquids (juice best for vitamin C; otherwise water & take 2500 mg vitamin c per day. I don't know if your a maryjane person, but if you can get some of that, it works WONDERS an calms you down as well as giving you an appetite.
    You can do this!! If I did it, anyone can. I had no moral support whatsoever and nobody to 'take care of me' while I went thru this. Only reason I went back to them is because I was in a car accident & just couldn't deal with the pain as I was not sleeping at all. Don't beat yourself up about this - you will be fine...just look FORWARD...the future is brighter than the past...
    Best of luck to you...I'm sure you will be ok; just stay away from everyone if possible (unless you have the support of others...I was not so lucky).
    Any questions or if you just need to talk sign onto this thread & I'll get a notification via my email address...I promise I'll help you as soon as I see you on here!!
    Regards,
    A fellow sufferer...Anna (nyra417)
    Last edited by nyra417; 09-26-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: rude of me not to specify user name ... sorry

Default to CARA BELLA

Hi Cara Bella...

I just saw your recent posts and it sounds like you are doing well...just wanted to say happy day to you and encourage you to keep up the good work.

Also I see you are kind of like me...encouraging to people going through personal hell and trauma and I admire you for this. There are not enough people in this world like us...nobody seems to care (some of my close family members included; they just like to label us because they are, of course, PERFECT and FLAWLESS lol lol. On a positive note, thank goodness for my Dad and my precious dog that I rescued, Bella, who is my big 'scary' 95-lb. German Shepherd. Quite frankly she is my best friend and my baby girl..she is the light of my life and the only thing that gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning and do 'activities' with and for her. We go to the beach (well, as much as we can here in NYC - 'water' time is limited to waist-high lol); she loves to run in the sand, duck her head into the water, grab seashells in her jaws and give them to me, and simply keeps me company better than any human ever has...if I give her a rawhide bone upon arriving home, I find it under my pillow later that night as though to say "thank you, Mommy...here's my gift back to you".

My point here was to shout out a hello and thanks to you and also recommend to anyone out there who's going through any type of personal turmoil, ADOPT A PET !! It will cost you close to nothing and the love you receive back is indescribable...If you can't physically walk a dog, get a cat or even a bunny - both can be litter trained and will hang out on the couch with you & watch TV. A bunny can be trained just like a cat (had one of these as well as hamsters, parakeets, iguanas, fish...almost too many varieties to remember).

So Cara Bella, hats off to you for your encouragement and strength...please continue to pass it on through this thread because there are lots of people who need you...myself included.

Regards and happy thoughts
    - Anna (nyra417)

Default to DENNY:

Quote Originally Posted by Denny_D View Post
    {{{{{Bump}}}}}

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what does "{{{{{BUMP}}}}} mean???

finally is offline New Member

Arrow Finally...

This is just to share my experience here. I know everyone is different and each person will react differently, but this method really worked for me. After being bounced all around downtown buffalo, NY, my family and i finally got HONESTY from a counselor. I have been on Suboxone (not legally...) for nearly 4 years. I had tapered down to 1 mg or less a day and just could not seem to get off of it. All the withdrawal symptoms, the not being able to sleep, I finally had a breakdown and tried checking into detox. Well, for those of you from new york (and i'm not sure about other states), unless you are detoxing from alcohol, >>>>>>, or benzo's, you will not be admitted. Anywhere. This crock of a doctor said they would keep me for 24hr observation and start me on suboxone, discharging me with a few days worth after my 24 hr stay. I'd have left with the same problem, only likely on a higher dose since i doubt a detox facility would give me 1mg (and considering the "DR" never even ASKED how much i was taking)... it must have been fate but this wonderful woman who was the manager of the outpatient clinic there pulled my family and i aside to speak to us, and recommended this method (and also brought to light WHY the doctor likely referred to admit me, as even with TWO health insurance plans, it would have cost $25,000 for my 24hr stay...)

I am lucky enough to have the support of my family, and a great primary care physician who prescribed the medication recommended by the outpatient clinic and gave me a medical leave from work for a week. (Klonopin - consistent dose for a few days to "sleep it off". and put me on Celexa for anxiety/depression. The rest is just the L-Trytophan and B6, as well as a One-A-Day supplement!) I've stopped taking the Klonopin and picked up Alteril for sleep. I'm on day 8 right now and I feel like a totally new person. I will say the first few days were very rough, but bareable. and I was in the comfort of my own home, with my support system. Still a little sweaty from time to time, but not the uncomfortable hot flash skin crawling sweaty. The aches and pains are going away, and I'm ALMOST sleeping through the entire night.

Now that all being said, I understand that compared to most, I am lucky. I have my family, two heath insurance policies, and lots of support, and it was still INCREDIBLY difficult to get answers and the help that i needed. The system here is so backwards and so reliant on money it actually makes me sick. And if it wasn't for that woman (who i feel is my guardian angel) they would have gotten my 25K, and sent me on the street worse than when i came in.

If you want this bad enough DON'T GIVE UP! Once we got the honest advice we needed, it seemed like things fell into place and it was fate. somebody, somewhere WILL help you get the help you need, no matter how hopeless it seems...

Denny_D is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nyra417 View Post
    Forgive me for my ignorance, but what does "{{{{{BUMP}}}}} mean???

nyra .... it simply means to click on this post to keep it at the top of the list for easy reference. So that a person can easily find it. Thanks for asking and have a great day! God Bless.....Denny

Default to FINALLY:

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    This is just to share my experience here. I know everyone is different and each person will react differently, but this method really worked for me. After being bounced all around downtown buffalo, NY, my family and i finally got HONESTY from a counselor. I have been on Suboxone (not legally...) for nearly 4 years. I had tapered down to 1 mg or less a day and just could not seem to get off of it. All the withdrawal symptoms, the not being able to sleep, I finally had a breakdown and tried checking into detox. Well, for those of you from new york (and i'm not sure about other states), unless you are detoxing from alcohol, >>>>>>, or benzo's, you will not be admitted. Anywhere. This crock of a doctor said they would keep me for 24hr observation and start me on suboxone, discharging me with a few days worth after my 24 hr stay. I'd have left with the same problem, only likely on a higher dose since i doubt a detox facility would give me 1mg (and considering the "DR" never even ASKED how much i was taking)... it must have been fate but this wonderful woman who was the manager of the outpatient clinic there pulled my family and i aside to speak to us, and recommended this method (and also brought to light WHY the doctor likely referred to admit me, as even with TWO health insurance plans, it would have cost $25,000 for my 24hr stay...)

I am lucky enough to have the support of my family, and a great primary care physician who prescribed the medication recommended by the outpatient clinic and gave me a medical leave from work for a week. (Klonopin - consistent dose for a few days to "sleep it off". and put me on Celexa for anxiety/depression. The rest is just the L-Trytophan and B6, as well as a One-A-Day supplement!) I've stopped taking the Klonopin and picked up Alteril for sleep. I'm on day 8 right now and I feel like a totally new person. I will say the first few days were very rough, but bareable. and I was in the comfort of my own home, with my support system. Still a little sweaty from time to time, but not the uncomfortable hot flash skin crawling sweaty. The aches and pains are going away, and I'm ALMOST sleeping through the entire night.

Now that all being said, I understand that compared to most, I am lucky. I have my family, two heath insurance policies, and lots of support, and it was still INCREDIBLY difficult to get answers and the help that i needed. The system here is so backwards and so reliant on money it actually makes me sick. And if it wasn't for that woman (who i feel is my guardian angel) they would have gotten my 25K, and sent me on the street worse than when i came in.

If you want this bad enough DON'T GIVE UP! Once we got the honest advice we needed, it seemed like things fell into place and it was fate. somebody, somewhere WILL help you get the help you need, no matter how hopeless it seems...
    MY QUESTION IS THIS: CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HOSPITAL YOU HAD THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE AT THAT WANTED TO CHARGE YOU 25K? IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL TO STATE THIS. IF YOU ARE ON STATEN ISLAND, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE (AND KEEP IN MIND THAT NOTHING WILL SHOCK ME - I'VE BEEN TO THE E.R. 5X SINCE JANUARY AND IT SOUNDS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME PLACE...I WAS THROWN INTO A ROOM SCREAMING IN PAIN AND BEING IGNORED WHEN SCREAMING THAT I NEEDED TO GET TO A REST ROOM - I WOUND UP CRAWLING TO GET THERE AND THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO LECTURE ME FOR DOING THIS AS THOUGH I WAS IN GRAMMAR SCHOOL. TRUTH BE TOLD, THEY WERE MORE WORRIED THAT IF I GOT HURT DURING THIS THAT I WOULE SUE THEM! SHAME ON THEM FOR CALLING THEM A MEDICAL FACILITY...
    THANKS IN ADVANCE AND MORE HAPPINESS TO YOU...
    KIND REGARDS,
    -Anna

Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast