Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2404
Like Tree377Likes
The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal
    xguntherc is offline Member

Question. I see you mention a multivitamin for this. Makes sense. Took .25mg sub yesterday, none last night or today so far and I plan to do Robert's method over the next 4-6 days or so with my last strip.

Emergen-C is a great vitamin/gatorade like powder. Would that do a good enough job. I plan to get some immodium or whatever, some gatorade, more Emergen-C packets and some banana's. lol. is there a specific multi-vitamin or anything I should get from GNC that will also help?

My main issue is the restless feeling (not RLS to much) and the off uncomfortableness in my stomache!

Quote Originally Posted by axeman87 View Post
    Hello all! A while back i posted a thread when I was trying to get off of suboxone.. I went 9 days then started taking pain pills of any kind again... Later gratuated up to using dope.. I went thru the hard part of the w/d and now has been over a week... I have been taking xanax for sleep and anxiety. I still am getting goosebumps, runny nose, and sneezing every now and then.. I took a Vic. the other day to get thru a gig and now feel like sh*t all over again.. But its like I can have the worst day and then better the next and then back to very bad again.. I will be hungry to too lazy to get up and cook something.. Does anyone have any advice for me? Some days are soo bad I feel like going back on the opiates. Benzo's seem to be the only thing that help me from not using again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance.
    axeman, are you trying to quit an H addiction with nothing but some Xanax... uhh, please don't. That is hell. Get a few suboxone and use it. You will feel way way better.

get like 2-3 suboxone 8mg pills and follow this and you will feel way better than trying to quit H with only xanax.
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
    Question. I see you mention a multivitamin for this. Makes sense. Took .25mg sub yesterday, none last night or today so far and I plan to do Robert's method over the next 4-6 days or so with my last strip.

Emergen-C is a great vitamin/gatorade like powder. Would that do a good enough job. I plan to get some immodium or whatever, some gatorade, more Emergen-C packets and some banana's. lol. is there a specific multi-vitamin or anything I should get from GNC that will also help?

My main issue is the restless feeling (not RLS to much) and the off uncomfortableness in my stomache!

I have never used Emergen-C personally. I can't tell you about it from experience. If you stick with the L-Tyrosine and vitamin B-6 as suggested in the Thomas Reciipe they are effective. Kava is also good for anxiety if you don't have access to valium or klonopin for about a week. GNC will have the L-Tyrosine and lots of the time the vitamin B-6 is mixed right into the capsule. Get the 500mg and you can take 2-3 a day. The benzo for a week will help with your anxiety in the stomach.

If you have diahrrea get some imodium AD. It has an opiate base to it, but won't affect your detox. Only use it as needed. Don't load up on it unless you're having diarrhea. Hope that helps. Even Alka Seltzer will sometimes help with settling your stomach. Best med of all for opiate detox is exercise. Just push yourself a little, you don't have to run five miles or anything like that. Let us kow how we can help you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thanks again Robert for the insight.. What about exedrin for this headache. lol.

I don't plan to run 5 miles but I am a server/waiter here in vegas in Caesars Palace. So starting saturday I'll be back to work. We run our butts off while we are there. Usually sweat a little bit, its a part of the job as it's really busy on the weekends. So that might help as ?????? as being at work will be. lol.

I read L-Tyrosine can cause some to become restless, I already am. Will that make it worse or should I only take that during days I'm out and around, then a xanny at night.

Thanks again Robert for the insight.. What about exedrin for this headache. lol.

I don't plan to run 5 miles but I am a server/waiter here in vegas in Caesars Palace. So starting saturday I'll be back to work. We run our butts off while we are there. Usually sweat a little bit, its a part of the job as it's really busy on the weekends. So that might help as ?????? as being at work will be. lol.

I read L-Tyrosine can cause some to become restless, I already am. Will that make it worse or should I only take that during days I'm out and around, then a xanny at night.

Excedrin Migraine has worked GREAT for opiate detox headaches. It will surprise you how well it works.

If the Tyrosine makes you restless leave it alone. Kava may work well for you with anxiety. Only use a benzo as a last resort and I would avoid xanax but go with klonopin or valium as the half life is so much longer.

With valium it's like 50 hours, klonopin just a little less, where xanax is only 4-6 hours. So it's in and out of your system so quickly and why the drs use it primarily for panic attacks. Keep that in mind about that half life. It's very important during the taper.

You are really doing well and I can see you being another success story soon. Hang in there my firend. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I'll call the doc in the AM and see if he will give me either.. I think I have some generic Valium i bought in Mexico last november on my cruise. Maybe I'll just wait for the doc to write some. haha!

thanks again. doing ok so far. I'm really low on sleep and hoping that will help me sleep as my body needs it.

rose h is offline New Member

Unhappy 1 day

I am 36 years old and have been on Perc's 10 for 2 years, At first i was only taking one a day but now im up to 5 or 6 a day.this is day 1 for me. I have a 2 year old and im not able to be sick like this. I feel Like im dieing right now.. i have some of the things like imodium, benadryl,and tylenol but i dont have the money to get the vitams or xanex's is there anything else that maybe able to work? I know i can't take the pain and it's not even night yet.. last time i tryed this i only made it 2 days and couldn't do it. this is something i need to do i want my life back and to be able to enjoy it. It's sad because Perc's helped me get out of bed and have a good day but i know its not me.. I have a back proublem and have for years..Help i need to found somethnig thats going to easy the leg and back pains and hopefuly be able to sleep some tonight.

Lost in ohio Rose
    Last edited by rose h; 04-09-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Rose, I feel your pain, so many people have"back" problem and then stupid doctors give them 45 perc's a month and say go at it. Skittle time..

Maybe talk to robert, or try going and getting a low dose suboxone treatment where you switch from perc to suboxone and taper that over the course of 3 weeks. That is probably the easiest way.

Good luck.

lucilu is offline Member

Smile Hello from an oldie....

I just thought I would check in to say the Thomas Recipe works. I have not had a patch on for months now. 11-8-10. I could not have done it without this site.

I just had my check up with my regular doctor. I finally told him what I did and he freaked out at first. He said I could have had another heart attack or worse with the withdrawl. He gave me a hug and said he is so proud of me but I should have been in contact with him through it. He has been my doc for 25 years. So he saw me go down the toilet with my illness and injuries. I told him I didn't want to end up in some drug hospital or luni bin. He said he would not have done that to me. I had no trust for any one except this site.

Life without the fentanyl patch..... No more night sweats, no more red raw blotches on my skin from them. I move alot slower and have pretty much the same pain as when they started me on them but it feels so good not to be addicted and going to the pain doc every month. It's definitely cheaper without all the medical bills too.

So now I take my synthroid and cardiac meds with some special calcium pills and b12 injections. Tried the lidoderm patches that have lidocaine in them. The muscle creams do just as good and I get to smell like peppermint. lol

I thank you for your help, support and advice. I don't know what I would have done without you.

Hugs to you
    lucilu and her little dog too....

Matthew David is offline Member

I have been tapering down on my pain meds for about six weeks. I was taking about 8-10 8mg dilaudid a day and 8 10/325 percocet a day. I have been on pain killers for about three years. Since Saturday I've gotten myself down to 5 10/325 percocet a day, that's one every four hours. My problems is my severe pain. I want to get off the pain killers, but sometimes its so bad that I've literally collapsed while I have been walking. I hate going to the pain doctor to get pills every month, but I hate being in pain even more. The ?????? part is I'm 29, wow that feels wierd to say, but anyways, I can take one pill now and get pain relief for about an hour and a half. After that, I withdrawl for the rest of the two hours before I take my next pill. Shortly after I take it, the sweats, my mood, my energy level return to "normal"... I just wanna be normal without the pills. Painless would nice too. But I guess I'm going to have to live with a level of "discomfort" for the rest of my life.

Generally when I've had time off, more then a few days in a row, I try an cut my dosage. I've been doing pretty good so far, I've found that the closer I get to nothing at all, the harder its getting. Oh I noticed in a few posts before that people were mentioning excedrine. I must say, it works great!! The head aches are greatly diminished and I actually get a little bit of energy to help finish off my day at work. I have only taken one a day, not everyday, but when my head hurts bad and I have migraine symptoms. Thank you for reading my post.

bipolar4life is offline New Member

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ride View Post
    I found this reading the board, but decided to post it again for those who haven't found it and for all us "newbies". Peace and good luck to all of those here stuggling with addicition.

"PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor, simply a long-time Rx opiate junkie who has had many opportunities to develop a way to detox. This is a recipe for at-home self-detox from opiates based on my experience as well as that of many other addicts. It is not intended as professional medical advice. It is always wise to make sure none of the recipe ingredients or procedures conflict with medications you may be taking. Likewise, if you have any medical condition, disease, allergy or any other health issue, consult your doctor before using the recipe. Thanks, Thomas

THOMAS RECIPE

If you can't take time off to detox, I recommend you follow a taper regimen using your drug of choice or suitable alternate -- the slower the taper, the better.

For the Recipe, You'll need:

1. Valium (or another benzodiazepine such as Klonopin, Librium, Ativan or Xanax). Of these, Valium and Klonopin are best suited for tapering since they come in tablet form. Librium is also an excellent detox benzo, but comes in capsules, making it hard to taper the dose. Ativan or Xanax should only be used if you can't get one of the others.

2. Imodium (over the counter, any drug or grocery store).

3. L-Tyrosine (500 mg caps) from the health food store.

4. Strong wide-spectrum mineral supplement with at least 100% RDA of Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium (you may not find the potassium in the same supplement).

5. Vitamin B6 caps.

6. Access to hot baths or a Jacuzzi (or hot showers if that's all that's available).

How to use the recipe:

Start the vitamin/mineral supplement right away (or the first day you can keep it down), preferably with food. Potassium early in the detox is important to help relieve RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Bananas are a good source of potassium if you can't find a supplement for it.

Begin your detox with regular doses of Valium (or alternate benzo). Start with a dose high enough to produce sleep. Before you use any benzo, make sure you're aware of how often it can be safely taken. Different benzos have different dosing schedules. Taper your Valium dosage down after each day. The goal is to get through day 4, after which the worst WD symptoms will subside. You shouldn't need the Valium after day 4 or 5.

During detox, hit the hot bath or Jacuzzi as often as you need to for muscle aches. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of hot soaks. Spend the entire time, if necessary, in a hot bath. This simple method will alleviate what is for many the worst opiate WD symptom.

Use the Imodium aggressively to stop the runs. Take as much as you need, as often as you need it. Don't take it, however, if you don't need it.

At the end of the fourth day, you should be waking up from the Valium and experiencing the beginnings of the opiate WD malaise. Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help.

Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast.

As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better.

Thomas"
    Thank U for taking the time to post this. I have always wondered how or if i would do it how i would? i know my docs arent going to wean me off I have too much wrong with me/ BUt some days it is like I am so sick of it ya know this gives me hope so again Thank u it is well appreciated
    lol janymak

Carbunkle is offline New Member

Default Detox

First, thanks for the advice!!

Ok, I used this recipe we a special eliment...

Anabolic steroids, amazing helf. Started the done's because of a work out issue. Hmm, come to find out, they helped my workout not to mention how much fun it was...

A year later, 35 pils a day, headed back from Austin after 4 days of being 250 miles from my house. And done's!

Hope and pray I don't fall off the wagon. Wife, kids, and myself all deserve better.

FYI, pretty certain the steroid kept the pain away while giving me the strength to work out daily. Fact is, that's the only time I felt like a reel person good luck to anyone trying to break them.

Sounds ????ty, but hit the juice. Be in shape first before you pull the trigger. Now I have to get rid of the 600 pils I have....

I hate to do that to someone else but they'll get them somewhere else if not from
    me...

Now I wish I didn't have double vision from benso's! I have a bunch of 4 bar left if some one wants them to QUIT!!

FYI, for 3 weeks I did two 1cc shots of testosterone 250, in other words, 250mg's per cc.

Only wish I was seeing double vision for the last two days!!!

Default Detox

First, thanks for the advice!!

Ok, I used this recipe we a special eliment...

Anabolic steroids, amazing helf. Started the done's because of a work out issue. Hmm, come to find out, they helped my workout not to mention how much fun it was...

A year later, 35 pils a day, headed back from Austin after 4 days of being 250 miles from my house. And done's!

Hope and pray I don't fall off the wagon. Wife, kids, and myself all deserve better.

FYI, pretty certain the steroid kept the pain away while giving me the strength to work out daily. Fact is, that's the only time I felt like a reel person good luck to anyone trying to break them.

Sounds ????ty, but hit the juice. Be in shape first before you pull the trigger. Now I
    have to get rid of the 600 pils I have..

I hate to do that to someone else but they'll get them somewhere else if not from
    me...

Now I wish I didn't have double vision from benso's! I have a bunch of 4 bar left if some one wants them to QUIT!!

FYI, for 3 weeks I did two 1cc shots of testosterone 250, in other words, 250mg's per cc.

Only wish I was seeing double vision for the last two days!!!

I have no idea how to use this not to mention, I'm in the car on an iPad seeing double vission.

So in addition to my bad grammar, posting the same message twice, and the before mentioned.

Please laugh!!!!

So I've gone nine hours without taking anything. The worst part of it all is the amount of pain that I'm in. I'd love to not be in pain.

I made it fourteen hours that night. I gave in because I couldn't fall asleep. I came to the conclusion that I just need to continue my taper. It's not a whole lot of fun. I just want to be done and have recovered from the entire ordeal by my wedding in October. I'm now taking 4 percocet a day 10/325. The whole taper method seems to be working well for me. The last little bit is going to be the hardest. I'm still taking 75% less then I was. So I think I'm doing well. Thanks for your support peeps.

mzmoral is offline New Member

Hello all!
    I just wanted to add that after 2 yrs on vicoden/percs and then 3 weeks on suboxone i went through four days of what you will call "hell", the body aches, RLS,
    anxiety, sweats, hot/cold flashes, uugghh! however, i was lucky enough to find ativan, and neurontin, to help me throught his process, along with the help of hot baths, extra strength tylenol, and immodium ad. I am on my 6th day and am still having some aches and sweats but the worst is over! to anyone struggling with quitting "cold turkey" i highly recommend the method I used, it didnt eliminate the symptoms but made the process alot more "comfortable". also, any type of nutrition supplement along with soup and water is also very helpful! i hope this is of some use to anyone who is batteling in the struggle to become clean! it is hard but with determination and strong-will there is sunshine after the rain!!

Quote Originally Posted by mzmoral View Post
    Hello all!
    I just wanted to add that after 2 yrs on vicoden/percs and then 3 weeks on suboxone i went through four days of what you will call "hell", the body aches, RLS,
    anxiety, sweats, hot/cold flashes, uugghh! however, i was lucky enough to find ativan, and neurontin, to help me throught his process, along with the help of hot baths, extra strength tylenol, and immodium ad. I am on my 6th day and am still having some aches and sweats but the worst is over! to anyone struggling with quitting "cold turkey" i highly recommend the method I used, it didnt eliminate the symptoms but made the process alot more "comfortable". also, any type of nutrition supplement along with soup and water is also very helpful! i hope this is of some use to anyone who is batteling in the struggle to become clean! it is hard but with determination and strong-will there is sunshine after the rain!!
    That does help. I'm tapering off. It's still very hard because your body wants x amount and your only giving it as much as to keep you from going crazy. Once I "level out" then I taper down again. I'm working with my doctor to try and get off the stuff. I take every bit of advice into consideration. I hope you can keep it up.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Matthew David
    I just wanted you to know I think you are doing great.. I did a very long taper and I know how hard this is for you...
    keep up the good work and keep us posted on how it is going ..
    Talk to you soon, Melinda

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi Matthew David
    I just wanted you to know I think you are doing great.. I did a very long taper and I know how hard this is for you...
    keep up the good work and keep us posted on how it is going ..
    Talk to you soon, Melinda
    Thanks Melinda. I really appreciate it. I'm just very lucky that I have my family behind me on this. My friend who is an addict showed this place to me. The only reason I got on the pills is because I hurt myself a few years ago. It wasn't like I was taking them for fun. As most here know, tolerance builds up over time. But I just wouldn't allow myself to get any higher then where I was at.

mal3vol3nt is offline New Member

May 2011 will be a full year on these dame roxys. From only a half a day to 15+ waking up in the middle of the night to take a shot ive come a far way. After tapering down to 1-2 30mg roxys a day im going cold turkey thomas methoding it. Wish me luck. 28 hours in, So far so good. Stoked about my future By the way I am ony 18. I have a much more detailed story if anyone cares to hear it.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mal3vol3nt View Post
    May 2011 will be a full year on these dame roxys. From only a half a day to 15+ waking up in the middle of the night to take a shot ive come a far way. After tapering down to 1-2 30mg roxys a day im going cold turkey thomas methoding it. Wish me luck. 28 hours in, So far so good. Stoked about my future By the way I am ony 18. I have a much more detailed story if anyone cares to hear it.
    Hi Mal
    happy for you, we would love to hear your story !!! and help anyway we can..
    Melinda

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew David View Post
    Thanks Melinda. I really appreciate it. I'm just very lucky that I have my family behind me on this. My friend who is an addict showed this place to me. The only reason I got on the pills is because I hurt myself a few years ago. It wasn't like I was taking them for fun. As most here know, tolerance builds up over time. But I just wouldn't allow myself to get any higher then where I was at.
    Matthew
    do you know your friends screen name that showed you this place, I was just wondering if I know them !!
    your going to be a winner !!! I can tell just by the way your talking..

Matthew
    do you know your friends screen name that showed you this place, I was just wondering if I know them !!
    your going to be a winner !!! I can tell just by the way your talking..
    I don't know his screen name, but he was showing me this thread. I took it upon myself to start posting. It helps me a lot to talk about it. So that's why I keep posting. Thank you for your encouragement. At my peak I was taking 8-10 diluadid 8 mg per day and 8 10/325 percocets per day. Now I'm just taking 4 percocet a day. The doc gave me xanex and ambien to help with everything. I'm trying to figure out right now what my next taper should be. I start at 10 am (I'm usually up by 7 or 7:30) and take one at 2, 6 and then 10 again before bed. Any suggestions on how to break this down easier? I need to keep moving down, but I'm trying to keep this as comfortable as possible. Work has sometimes made this whole situation tough. I just can't wait to be back to my old self. My old energy level. Maybe loose a few pounds.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew David View Post
    I don't know his screen name, but he was showing me this thread. I took it upon myself to start posting. It helps me a lot to talk about it. So that's why I keep posting. Thank you for your encouragement. At my peak I was taking 8-10 diluadid 8 mg per day and 8 10/325 percocets per day. Now I'm just taking 4 percocet a day. The doc gave me xanex and ambien to help with everything. I'm trying to figure out right now what my next taper should be. I start at 10 am (I'm usually up by 7 or 7:30) and take one at 2, 6 and then 10 again before bed. Any suggestions on how to break this down easier? I need to keep moving down, but I'm trying to keep this as comfortable as possible. Work has sometimes made this whole situation tough. I just can't wait to be back to my old self. My old energy level. Maybe loose a few pounds.
    I was in the same position as you are, I needed to work so it was really hard on me.
    So I would take just what I had to ,,to get thru work and I went w/o at night and took my ambien to sleep.. it was hard but doable.. keep going and you will get there.
    i got down to 2 5mg vic's and then quit..it was pretty scary going to work the first time in three years w/o any pills, but I did it.. after the first day I found out it could be done and I was so happy and felt FREE !!! it is a great feeling !!!
    Melinda

I was in the same position as you are, I needed to work so it was really hard on me.
    So I would take just what I had to ,,to get thru work and I went w/o at night and took my ambien to sleep.. it was hard but doable.. keep going and you will get there.
    i got down to 2 5mg vic's and then quit..it was pretty scary going to work the first time in three years w/o any pills, but I did it.. after the first day I found out it could be done and I was so happy and felt FREE !!! it is a great feeling !!!
    Melinda
    Ya, work is tough!! Out of all the people I'm working with, I have the most responsibility. On top of that, no one wants to work. So I end up having to do my job, then everyone else's job too. I'm just sick of working myself to death. Keeping busy at work can be a blessing and a curse. It just depends on how I feel at that exact moment. I know you know what I'm talking about. Usually after I drop some pills out, my body goes through a depression for a few days after a few days and it's soooooo hard to move. It's not like I'm unhappy, my body is just so exhausted from lack of chemicals and from fighting the urges. It's very demanding.

mal3vol3nt is offline New Member

Im creeping up on 48 hours and although doing better then I thought I would physically, the mental cravingss are killing me. It will get so abd at one minute then ill be so happy the next. I think of all the things I lost over the last year and it makes me want to cry. I managed to blow through 29 thousand dollars in two months and lose the girl I loved. Shes gone so is the money and now I have to pay the price. Does anyone know if the L-Tyrosine makes that huge of a difference? Im getting some this evening when I head home. Above anything, having some marijuana would really help but not too available at the moment. Im staying with a few very supportive family members and the only way I can relapse is to leave and give up everything I have and am working on. I just wish my emotions werent so rough. Its like I have no control on my tears.

amberlea917 is offline New Member

Exclamation Respone from a RN

This sounds like a decent remedy except for the benzo's. Use 50-100mg of Benadryl or 0.3-0.9mgs of Clonidine instead. I have seen this many times where an opiate addict will detox from the opiates and find themselves addicted to benzo's because they were taking handfulls to go to sleep when clonidine or benadryl should have been used. I myself did this. I was prescribed Oxycontin for 4 years then methadone for 3 and suboxone for 2. You think when you get down to the suboxone that it should all be a breeze right? No, that isnt the case at all. We must remind ourselves that we are not just coming off of the suboxone, we are coming off of the years worth of opiates and other hell we have put our bodies through so our brains have to learn how to function again without them. Putting Benzo's in the mix is just asking for alot of trouble. Benzo addiction is similar to alcohol addiction, hence the seizures, shakes, involuntary muscle spasms and so forth so thats a whole other ball game. However if you feel you must have something stronger to help with the insomnia, try soma or flexeril. They both help with insomnia and the RLS associated with opiate withdrawal. Also begin taking melatonin, it helps the brain produce the neurotransmitters it needs to begin sleeping normal again. Whatever you do, no benzo's, I tried this coming off of suboxone and had a very difficult time coming off of them, I had seizures while driving and wrecked. It is terrible and I wouldn't want anyone to suffer how I did. If needed go to the nearest ER. They will usually treat you with Clonidine and Phenobarbital. Those do help. I hope this post was useful. Thanks

Benzos are addictive but the Thomas Recipe is a proven method for a cold turkey opiate detox. You can find it recommended all over the internet. It only calls for klonopin or valium for 4-5 days total. That is not abuse and I've never seen anyone become addicted to benzos in less than a week. I stand by the Thomas Recipe as I've seen it used successfully for years. Benadryl or melatonin is seldom effective with someone coming off a HARD opiate detox. They work better than soma with no more side effects than the soma.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-29-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Optimisticgirl is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mal3vol3nt View Post
    I think I could use your support seem like we are going through same ssitituation. Woolf you help me? Really nervous but ready to be over this!!

Page 38 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast