Suboxone Withdrawl Again Haha Im dumb
    ThePistol is offline Banned

Default Suboxone Withdrawl Again Haha Im dumb

I challenged the suboxone withdrawl cold turkey and arose victorious..... Can you belive i got back on them ,knowing and writing every day on how bad the symptoms was on here.. I cant help but to laugh that i am actually that dumb ,to think i can jus do them sociallly

Ughhhh Its been 26 Hours not too bad..jus boring as heck.. cant lay still for too long but not bad. actually you know this is my third time. The First time i was on em like 4 years... That was a living nightmare...Second time was jus for like 10 days lol...not bad at all...this time i think its been 8 months on em .. shoot me

Anonymous Guest

although i am an expert marksman; i would rather pray for you; as we have been shipmates unknowingly many a time over. i wish you the best of luck and will add you to my prayer list.

ThePistol is offline Banned

well it wasnt near as bad this time..sorry to those who need help.. this thread u wont get much...truly i know that sounds like a smart-a55 but i am sorry..

jus achey legs..thats the only sympton i had...Hot baths and klonopins for sleep..and ibuprofen in huge amounts which is bad for your intestines or sumthing inside your body lol...

but i did learn this and i did try this....Lopermide aka immodium .....take 15 pills...and your withdrawl symptoms are gone /. no lie.....check the internet its all over..and in great detail on why it works.....lopermide is a opiate.... my achey legs are pretty much gone so i jus did it that one night.