Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 2335
Like Tree97Likes
Suboxone Withdrawal
    Robert_325 is offline Retired

Jeff ..... If you've read my many posts you know how I feel about subs. I used them myself after a 35 year long addiction, and I was on and off clean in sixty days. I will be ten years clean on June 2nd. I have worked here with many people on subs over the years and I always induct people at around 2-3mg, none of that 24mg nonsense, and I have people clean in 6-8 weeks. Drs suck people in so they can make a fortune off them. They are like leeches! No one cares about addicts except other addicts, so they are ripped by the sub drs too for the most part. I wish that I could have gotten with you before you started with the sub dr you used. It's horrible to think what you had to go through detoxing off that dose of subs. Keep me posted how you're doing! You have all my respect for what you've done. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

nohead_13 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Noah .... I can certainly understand and appreciate you wanting to stop the subs as quickly as possible. I agree with you. The problem is that you are taking them wrong skipping days at 4mg and you don't have enough meds in your possession to do this taper without putting yourself through misery. It isn't your fault, you should not have been given the instructions you've received. Trust me the w/d you will experience with the small number of pills you have left will not just be mental. Your sub dr is clueless.

I can help you taper safely and get you clean totally off the subs in about sixty days, but you need to get one more script so that I have enough to work with to get you through this safely and without you going through misery. I've done this for years. Subs have a very long half life, they stay in your system a long time, so skipping a day hasn't allowed enough time to pass for you to really feel what you're in for if you stop with the few pills you have left.

Get one more script filled and then you can blow off the dr and I'll work with you until you're totally free from the subs and it will be relatively painless I promise you. But we have got to have enough meds to do it properly or you will suffer badly and unnecessarily. It makes no sense to suffer now after doing this for so long. Let me know if you want my help. God bless.
    YES. I would really appreciate that Robert. Yeah, my sub doctor is worse than any dealer that I ever knew when it comes to pushing this stuff. He knows I'm tapering down and he still encourages me to "come in and get another script if you start to feel sick AT ALL." It's disgusting and despicable. Anyways I'm pretty sure I can get one more script. It may be a couple weeks though since I just got a job yesterday and I don't start for a few days. Anyways yea, I wish I knew a year ago what I know now. Better late then never I guess. I'm gonna try and skip the next 4-5 days and see how it goes. I will be checking here regularly. Thank you again from me, my fiance, and our two kids.

Quote Originally Posted by nohead_13 View Post
    YES. I would really appreciate that Robert. Yeah, my sub doctor is worse than any dealer that I ever knew when it comes to pushing this stuff. He knows I'm tapering down and he still encourages me to "come in and get another script if you start to feel sick AT ALL." It's disgusting and despicable. Anyways I'm pretty sure I can get one more script. It may be a couple weeks though since I just got a job yesterday and I don't start for a few days. Anyways yea, I wish I knew a year ago what I know now. Better late then never I guess. I'm gonna try and skip the next 4-5 days and see how it goes. I will be checking here regularly. Thank you again from me, my fiance, and our two kids.

Are you out of meds? You shouldn't be skipping that many days coming off 4mg as you'll make yourself very sick. Let me know your status regarding your meds. I understand about getting paid, but unless you're totally out of meds, don't be skipping that many days at this time. That is my best advice. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Are you out of meds? You shouldn't be skipping that many days coming off 4mg as you'll make yourself very sick. Let me know your status regarding your meds. I understand about getting paid, but unless you're totally out of meds, don't be skipping that many days at this time. That is my best advice. God bless.
    I have 7 8mg strips left right now. I have to make these last me 15 days. What would you suggest?

I have 7 8mg strips left right now. I have to make these last me 15 days. What would you suggest?

What happens in 15 days? You have enough meds there for me to taper you completely off the subs fairly easily. Do you want to be clean from them? If you'll work with me and do what I say I'll have you totally off the subs, no more dr visits, and you'll be free and clean for good. Doesn't that sound good? God bless.

ShaunW is offline New Member

This has been quite the journey, I must say. All you Platinum and Diamond Elite members really do have more knowledge on suboxone than any doctor or "street seeker" I have ever encountered, or even read about for that matter. I am shocked and amazed at how much I thought I knew about opiates and specifically suboxone. I knew nothing! And most people don't. What you veteran members have said about doctors and how they throw down this plight on others in order to fill their own greed is absolutely true! It literally makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about that. And because of this, addicts are blindly walking into, in many cases, an even worse situation than they were in. Coming to this website was one of the smartest things I did when I quit! There is a myriad of information here from real people with real experiences that you can't find on the street or from a doctor! In my own experience, I am on day 30! And it has not been easy. Although I never thought it would be, it was much harder than i ever imagined. I feel normal and sober, finally, BUT I do not feel like I did before I ever started using opiates. I am doing everything I need to be doing. Eating right, exercising, taking vitamins, and attempting to sleep enough. That is the hardest part. I have never been so restless as I am today, I only hope that it will get better. I read someone on here say that it in some cases it may take up to three months for some to start to feel 100% again. It was Robert if I'm not mistaken, and so far every single post I have read of Robert_325 is very helpful, wise, and most of all true! So I thank you for that! All i know is that I have my mind back! And my life back! The pieces are slowly coming back together. I lost almost everything in my addiction. I got another job, and love it. The best part is having my mind back. I completely agree with what Jeff said about endorphins! I feel happy when I hear a favorite song, or do something I enjoy, like swimming. It took a while to want to swim because of the never ending gooseflesh! But I went swimming two days ago, and totally got a rush just from feeling so alive and healthy for the first time in years. If someone had told me I would say that a year ago, I would have laughed in their face. But I'm serious. I never wanted to quit. I didn't want to quit when i started taking suboxone. I replaced oxycodone with suboxone. That's all I did. I wanted to quit this time. I am never going back. This is by far now, the longest I've stayed clean, and I will only continue to add days to that! I feel for every single person who has to go through the cycle of opiate addiction. But anyone can make it out, on top. You have to be serious, and want to stop. All it takes is a little willpower. I never dreamed I could quit cold turkey like I did. But I did. And it was not the death of me. I was in denial about my addiction. I used excuse after excuse to make myself feel better about it. Drugs blind you and warp your mind and reality. All I thought about all day every day was drugs. I was going to die from doing what I was doing, how I was doing it. I was not careful, And didn't care, even about myself. I said it was a disease. Cancer is a disease. You can't quit cancer. You can quit injecting pain pills, or more importantly, taking suboxone. It can be done! There is no single drug addict who can truly say that more good than bad has come from their addiction. Show me that one and I will show you a liar. Probably the only good thing that came from suboxone, for me, was feeling less "high", therefore being able to make the decision to quit once and for all! I have tried to quit so many times. All of us have at some point. That's because we know what we're doing is only making our lives worse. I never wanted to quit because I hated life and did not care. That is a crime to me now. Life is a gift my friends. You only get one, and it would be unfair to those who have lost their lives before their time was here, for us to waste ours. I am truly blessed to have realized this before it was too late. I have lost many people close to me in untimely tragedies, and I thought about what they would say if they saw me where i was just two months ago. There are so many beautiful things in the world, most of which you will never know if you don't stop using. I think about and wish only the best for anyone who is seriously trying to rid themselves of the burden of opiate addiction. And strongly urge anyone who is about to start taking suboxone and reads this, to use Robert's method and read as many posts as you can! It will work and you WILL get clean! And it will not kill you either. You have to want it, and work for it! And you must know that it will pass and time heals everything! Life is better without opiates! It is the hardest thing in the world, and it is completely possible! Just think of how you will feel when you accomplish it! And know that you are not alone! There is no greater thing in this world than being alive and actually feeling emotions. God bless everyone
    Robert_325, surfdog and thalia45 like this.

drugzRbad303 is offline New Member

Hey guys!! I'm sorta new to this site but I came across it searching about suboxone withdrawals. I am getting off subs as we speak. I have been addicted to pain pills since 2002 and had a 6 month stretch of being clean in that time. I have been on subs for a lil over 2 years and tapered down from 12mg to 0.5mg. I have been on 0.5mg for nearly a year and just ran out. I was able to get some tramadol from a buddy of mine and it's been working great til today (day 3). I am starting to hurt but I am hoping I am getting close to the end. I take 5-6 50mg trams a day. I have to work and maintain my life so this was the only way I was able to help with the w/d's besides the MMJ I am licensed to have. Can anyone tell me, am I close to feeling normal again? I know it's a process but I am determined to get clean 100% and live my life the way it should be lived.

Quote Originally Posted by drugzRbad303 View Post
    Hey guys!! I'm sorta new to this site but I came across it searching about suboxone withdrawals. I am getting off subs as we speak. I have been addicted to pain pills since 2002 and had a 6 month stretch of being clean in that time. I have been on subs for a lil over 2 years and tapered down from 12mg to 0.5mg. I have been on 0.5mg for nearly a year and just ran out. I was able to get some tramadol from a buddy of mine and it's been working great til today (day 3). I am starting to hurt but I am hoping I am getting close to the end. I take 5-6 50mg trams a day. I have to work and maintain my life so this was the only way I was able to help with the w/d's besides the MMJ I am licensed to have. Can anyone tell me, am I close to feeling normal again? I know it's a process but I am determined to get clean 100% and live my life the way it should be lived.

Not judging you, but you're blowing it using trams. They work on the exact same brain receptors as subs, percs, etc. You may as well be taking hydrocodone or percs if you're going to take trams. Don't blow your recovery, ditch the trams and tough it out. If you get just a few subs I'll take you through the rest of the sub taper properly but won't do it with trams. Let me know if you want my help. God bless.

What happens in 15 days? You have enough meds there for me to taper you completely off the subs fairly easily. Do you want to be clean from them? If you'll work with me and do what I say I'll have you totally off the subs, no more dr visits, and you'll be free and clean for good. Doesn't that sound good? God bless.
    In 15 days I can get a script for 14 more. If I can use the ones I have to taper down I would much rather do that. I want to be completelt off of these. I've wanted that for six months now. I'm willing to follow what ever plan you have. I appreciate the help a lot. Thank you

In 15 days I can get a script for 14 more. If I can use the ones I have to taper down I would much rather do that. I want to be completelt off of these. I've wanted that for six months now. I'm willing to follow what ever plan you have. I appreciate the help a lot. Thank you

Happy to hear back from you. I've done this a long time. Just listen to me and follow what I say to the letter and I promise I'll help you get clean with what you have. You'll see that I'm right before that dr appt gets here.

You're on 4mg still now? You need to taper your dose down by 25% every four days or right at it. It's important to get on this so you don't have to blow anymore money on these sub drs. You should read the following link about how I have done this here with subs for years. And drop your dose to 3mg per day immediately. Let me know when you've read the link and that you're ready. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

drugzRbad303 is offline New Member

Thank you Robert! You seem to be very knowledgebale of all this. I took 1 50mg tram earlier today around 1030 and now it's a little after 7 in the evening and I feel fine. I don't feel great but I know it takes time. Today is day 6 no subs. Honestly tho, this was a last resort and I have no desire to take anything after this. Where I live I don't want to be on ANYTHING that is pharmaceutical. I seriously tried to get just a couple more subs but I live in a damn hippie town so no one here likes pills, just that sticky green. I was even gonna go to the doctor but i made one 8mg last 16 days so I couldn't find the logic in paying $300 for a $20 prescription. I have been sleeping well but right now I feel great compared to how I felt monday and tuesday.
    Last edited by drugzRbad303; 05-24-2012 at 08:15 PM.

OpalRooz32 is offline New Member

Hello All:

First time I have written, but I am confused and was wondering if anyone had insight. This is my second time having to be on Suboxone after slipping up after two years. I was back up to 15 5mg hydrocodone a day. I have been on 8 MG of Suboxone a day for about 3 months now. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped taking them sublingually and began just swallowing the pill whole. I felt fine, no cravings or anything so I continued to do so. Now, I have just stopped taking the Suboxone because I wanted to see if the withdrawals would kick in. It has been 3 days since my last Suboxone and I feel no withdrawals whatsoever. Are they just going to sneak up on me all of a sudden? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OpalRooz32 View Post
    Hello All:

First time I have written, but I am confused and was wondering if anyone had insight. This is my second time having to be on Suboxone after slipping up after two years. I was back up to 15 5mg hydrocodone a day. I have been on 8 MG of Suboxone a day for about 3 months now. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped taking them sublingually and began just swallowing the pill whole. I felt fine, no cravings or anything so I continued to do so. Now, I have just stopped taking the Suboxone because I wanted to see if the withdrawals would kick in. It has been 3 days since my last Suboxone and I feel no withdrawals whatsoever. Are they just going to sneak up on me all of a sudden? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks!

Count on it any day now! I would not do what you're doing. You need to do a proper taper.
    surfdog likes this.

But I feel totally normal. Even today on day 4......so weird. Okay, guess we shall wait and see.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Opal, listen to Robert on this taper he can save you a lot of misery later on. Subs have a very long half life, may be why you are still feeling OK Good Luck Surfdog

Quote Originally Posted by surfdog View Post
    Opal, listen to Robert on this taper he can save you a lot of misery later on. Subs have a very long half life, may be why you are still feeling OK Good Luck Surfdog
    Day 7 or 8 now and nothing withdrawal like. Maybe I am some weird anomaly. I have to say, not being physically addicted to something feels pretty incredible.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Opal, maybe you are just fortunate, thanl God you didn't have to through wd Surfdog
    Robert_325 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by surfdog View Post
    Opal, maybe you are just fortunate, thanl God you didn't have to through wd Surfdog

Hey dude, after all the years I've done this I've seen it happen before. It always amazes me but there is always an exception to the rule. But then again it could hit tomorrow. I hope it doesn't and one person got away without the misery. Just hope that doesn't make it so easy that we see a relapse! You know what I'm saying! God bless.
    surfdog likes this.

Thank you and good luck to you all as well. It is the battle from hell. I appreciate the responses.

Sonny9565 is offline New Member

Robert,
    I am seeking the help of the Wizard. Ive read yout posts for years and they have been truly inspiring. I finally kicked my ass into gear abd began your method and it has worked radically.However, I am now at 1 mg and im not sure where to go next. .75? then to .5 in four days, then off?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny9565 View Post
    Robert,
    I am seeking the help of the Wizard. Ive read yout posts for years and they have been truly inspiring. I finally kicked my ass into gear abd began your method and it has worked radically.However, I am now at 1 mg and im not sure where to go next. .75? then to .5 in four days, then off?

Just continue reducing your dose by 25% every four days until you get down to about .25mg or less. Then you do the day skipping process explained in the sub therapy sticky post in the Featured Drugs forum. God bless.

emmaliza is offline New Member

I'm new to this and only found this site by chance, i am from Ireland and currently detoxing off suboxone, i was told by my dr to start taking 2mg every second day so i started that on Friday last, felt terrible Sat, took 2mg on Sun, felt terrible wd's on Monday and then took 2mg on Tuesday morning at 4am, since then i have not taken any at all as i thought the yo-yo of taking it one day, feeling horrible withdrawals for one day and then taking it again wasnt working.. My doctor told me that i could not half the 2mg tablet as it would not work as i wanted to maybe take 1mg per day, is this true?? I am withdrawing quiet bad and have reduced from a dose of 24mg in the last 11months. Not sure if i'm even writing this properly as i'm all over the place and my concentration is gone. If anyone can help with some suggestions i would be grateful. Aslo the fact i have had nothing since 4am on Tuesday and its now 11.42pm on Thursday, will my withdrawals get worse or when would they be starting to get better.. Hope this makes sense. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by emmaliza View Post
    I'm new to this and only found this site by chance, i am from Ireland and currently detoxing off suboxone, i was told by my dr to start taking 2mg every second day so i started that on Friday last, felt terrible Sat, took 2mg on Sun, felt terrible wd's on Monday and then took 2mg on Tuesday morning at 4am, since then i have not taken any at all as i thought the yo-yo of taking it one day, feeling horrible withdrawals for one day and then taking it again wasnt working.. My doctor told me that i could not half the 2mg tablet as it would not work as i wanted to maybe take 1mg per day, is this true?? I am withdrawing quiet bad and have reduced from a dose of 24mg in the last 11months. Not sure if i'm even writing this properly as i'm all over the place and my concentration is gone. If anyone can help with some suggestions i would be grateful. Aslo the fact i have had nothing since 4am on Tuesday and its now 11.42pm on Thursday, will my withdrawals get worse or when would they be starting to get better.. Hope this makes sense. Thank you very much.

If the sub dr told you that you couldn't break the pill he is an idiot. I've done this for years working with people on subs. Read the following link. This is the process I used on myself and wrote it to share on here and have done so a long time. Been clean ten years now. Let me know if you want my help. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

bassguy-23 is offline New Member

I haven't read or posted anything on here in a long time. After almost 5 years of taking suboxone I believe I'm done. I told my doc I had had enough and it was time to come off. At my highest dose I was taking 16mg/day. I had no idea at the time that that was way too much. But anyway, I got down to 2mg/day for about 5 months then 1mg/day for 2 months. After that I was taking .5mg/day for a month and then finally .25mg/day for about 3 weeks. It's been almost 36 hours since my last dose. i was extremely fatigued about 8-10 hours after my last dose and also had some RLS during the night. I'm a little tired today but nothing unbearable. I'm just hoping this is not the calm before the storm. About 4 years ago I tried to quit while taking 4mg/day and the withdrawal was hell and it took about 3 days to hit me. I had to call my doctor on a sunday morning and have him call in a script for a few pills. I'm hoping that is not the case this time. My doctor assured me the WD symptoms would be very minimal because of the slow taper down to such a low dosage. As of right now the fatigue comes in waves of an hour or 2 then I feel great for an hour. I guess only time will tell. I still have a few days at home before I go back to work. I find that when I keep busy I feel better but when I sit for awhile thats when I start to feel tired. Lucky for me I have 2 boys that don't let me sit down for too long anyway. I will post an update in a few days. Some may say I'm wrong but knowing what I know now 5 years later I think I should've toughed through the original WD from the hydrocodone and oxycodone and been done with it. But hind sight is always 20/20. The addictions may have controlled my life for over 10 years but they didn't ruin my life. It's time to put it behind me and move forward. Good luck to all and don't suffer needlessly. Tapering down to a really low dosage seems to be the key.

Bassguy ..... Congratulations! Your life is changing and this is finally something you can put behind you. I wish you all the success in staying clean. Just beware of temptations as they always come up along the way. So beware, but be happy in your recovery! Now you can have your true life back! You never have to use again. God bless.

Thanks Robert, and thanks for your advice many months ago. I'll take it 1 day at a time and hope for the best. Thanks again and my best to all.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Well it's been 3 days without suboxone. I can get through the day no problem but the nights are a different story. I'm only sleeping a total of 4-6 hours/night. It starts off with that overall uncomfortable feeling and then when that stops I will sleep for maybe an hour then I am just up. Laying there for 2-3 hours without sleeping. Maybe I will try an OTC sleep medicine. And hopefully it will pass soon. It's back to work tonight so we will see how that goes.

Robert or anyone else knowledgable-any real benefits with taking L-Tyrosine? Maybe curbing fatigue?

Quote Originally Posted by bassguy-23 View Post
    Robert or anyone else knowledgable-any real benefits with taking L-Tyrosine? Maybe curbing fatigue?
    Itwill help with energy.

invisiblemovement is offline New Member

Hi, I am new here and am currently tapering from Subutex after being on subs for 7 months and brown for 2 years prior and pills for 4 years even farther back. I'm at 2 mg of subs per day. I feel very secure now that I see that many other people are dealing with the same conditions that I am - even the ones about the dreadful lines under my eyes at the young age of 22. I also have an issue with beauty while on subs. They make my pupils so small, and beauty is often seen in people who have big eyes and large pupils. And I look like I have a zombie stare. But these are only trivial reasons for the reasons I want to quit. I have some questions that perhaps someone here could answer, please.

1) I am familiar with The Thomas Recipe and other tips, such as taking passion flower to avoid the depression and anxiety aspect of withdrawal. If anyone is experienced with portions of the Thomas Recipe like the L-Tyrosine, wide-spectrum mineral supplement, Vitamin B6 (or B complex?), or other tips that are not found in the Thomas Recipe such as taking Valerian Root or Melatonin to help with sleep, or passion flower or california poppy for depression and anxiety, or any other vitamin supplements, would you know if it is recommended to start these supplements a month in advance? Or is it not necessary? Or even more, were some of the things I listed that are not found in the Thomas Recipe generally known and not useful? I would like to know because all of these things start to add up in price, therefore would be expensive to buy 2 months worth of them, but also I do not want to waste my money by buying them at the last minute just to find that they were useless because they have to build up in your system. So, take the vitamins a month in advance of my estimated jump-off date, or just wait until I have jumped (to 0 mg)?

2) I want to get in a routine that I am comfortable with for when I am ready to jump and for the time that I will be experiencing the withdraws. For example, since exercise is helpful during the withdraws, I want to get myself in the habit now of doing a particular exercise (walking, maybe biking, jumping jacks if that is all I will be able to accomplish). That way, if I exercise at the same time every day for a month, hopeful afterwards when I am withdrawing, my mind can start my exercise activities without even thinking about it. Hopefully this could make my routine less stressful by being more predictable, during unpredictable withdraw times, and add some order to a disorderly time. So, my question is, What activites have been helpful to any of you during your withdraw period? I see that some of you were in fact able to exercise. How about any other activites? Watching a movie? Playing a game? Reading, do I dare say? (I say that because it seems reading would take a lot of concentration). Television? Or does sitting trying to concentrate on something just make you miserable?
    My train of thought for question number 2 has to do with the way opiates work in the brain. This is completely just a theory. During withdraws, I understand that it is possible that no activity at all is possible. But, I still wanted to share my theory to hear everyone's thoughts. OK hear it is: I read in a book that opiates light up 3 big reward zones in your brain when you take them. Without taking opiates, the brain can usually only like up 1 at a time. It can never light itself up in all 3 places. So, when someone takes opiates and it lights up all 3 reward centers, you feel high, because nothing else in the world can light up all 3 reward centers at the same time. My theory is that someone who is trying to get off opiates needs to learn how to light up their reward zones themselves. So far, the opiate user turns to opiates in order to feel happy, or, rewarded. It is possible that the opiate user has become lazy in trying to figure out how to make themselves feel rewarded, because the drugs do it for him/her. So, in order to not crave opiates, the opiate user will have to get himself back in the habit of lighting up his own reward centers. Of course, he/she will never be able to light up all 3. But, my theory is that if the opiate user can learn how to at least light up something, that he can at least curb cravings when they arrise by doing a rewarding activity. So, while people are maintaining their addiction with their suboxone, they should be getting themselves in the habit of doing rewarding things throughout the day. Maybe they teach this in therapy, I don't know because I don't have a sub doctor. Well, I think that we should all get in the habit of learning how to find what makes us feel rewarded, and then especially during the withdraw period and especially after the withdraw period to continue to do those things so we do not relapse. I don't know if it will work. It is just a suggestion. At rehab places they try to make their patients busy every waking minute and so I figured it might work at home. So, me and also you, the reader, can perhaps start being aware of what rewarding activities we participate in while we do our suboxone and remember to do those same activities as we taper and after we are done with the subs completely. I would really like if people could share any suggestions for what help them and maybe as we confront withdraw one day we could have new things to try. My suggestions are watching funny movies and funny tv shows (it is rewarding to laugh), and happy music, not depressing music, to put you in a good mood. Also, going outside to look at nature and talking to positive people on the phone, but not necessarily having to go visit them because that may not be possible when you are withdrawing. I am picking up the guitar to try a new rewarding activity, and perhaps one of you has an instrument. I really like reading magazines and funny books. Right now I am reading “Out of My Mind” by Andy Rooney (you know, the guy from 60 minutes who rants and raves) from the library (great place to find movies/magazines/books/audio books for your time resting), which is a good book because it is hundreds of little essays that each make you laugh, are easy to understand, and make you feel rewarded because you finish an essay every 5 minutes. Maybe some of these ideas can work for you!

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast