Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SUBOXONE TREATMENT
    pill-layer is offline Junior Member

Default SUBOXONE TREATMENT

I have been reading your guys posts here and it has prompted me to seek the suboxone therapy for a 20-30 pill a day habit ( perk 10 mg)or anything I can find!

My question is this.....today I was told that I will start the meds on monday, and I will be weaned off in 6 weeks and no longer , I also have to attend 4 classes a week( 3 HOURS IN LENGTH EACH) through the rehab and also I am required to go to 3 meetings a week of aa/na.....is this the norm, as it seems overkill for me as My work schedule is 60 -80 hours a week in the construction industry. Also beeing on pills for a little over 4 years now , I am really worried that trying to take me of the suboxone in less than 6 weeks will not work , and the counselor told me today that some of their patients do have severe withdrawls at the end of the 6 weeks, and with no pain meds being able to stop the withdrawl I am REALLY GETTING SCARED NOW

What do you guys think about this type of program or should I seek out a doctor who only prescribes it and tries to ween over a longer time period.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS....ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN OR ARE ON THE SUBOXONE NOW!!

dobo is offline Junior Member

Hi, I know nothing about this treatment and can't tell you what to do but I can say that I'd never put up with anything like that. It's like a second full-time job. I'm bothered by the fact I have to drive to town once a month to see my pain mgmt doc. I'd look for a better medical situation.

PoppyQueen is offline Member

I agree with Dobo. Is this the only plan you can get on through your insurance? Six weeks seems ridiculous to me. I understand attending meetings as a suggestion, but not to force you to do it. It's like saying you can have the pills but you have to follow our rules. And if you can't attend a meeting, do they take away your Suboxone? Jeez. Almost makes you want to stay on your perks. Those meetings aren't for everyone. Some people just don't feel comfortable in a public situation.

Go to the Suboxone website and look for other doctors. My doc. is a psychiatrist, but I also know of a medical doc. who does it--both were priced the same $350 first visit, $200 each month thereafter.

My doc SUGGESTED I have some other plan for my treatment than just Suboxone. I told him I go to this website daily and correspond with those in similar situations. I think it helps me tremendously and if I can help one person, then I am grateful.

Good luck to you!

PQ
    Last painkiller used: 9/25/05
    Suboxone started 9/26/05

opiodhell is offline New Member

I just started my Suboxone treatment today so I'm not sure ow much help I can be but here goes. My Dr. said it is required that I talk to a counselor, which I am cool with. No requirements for meetings though. Your deal sounds a little excessive. I don't understand why the 6 week time limit either, seems a little absurd. I would look for another doc that can prescribe it. Based on how I feel now compared to before I took my 1st dose, I am really excited about it. I really feel good, and I was really skeptical. Best of luck to you.

Hey just to give you guys an update.....I am on day 2 and it is making me feel great! I am also excited about the classes, they are very helpfull, and they have a very good success rate.

ALSO on a side note.....the Pharm. Rep for suboxone, told my doctor that without the councilling and meetings, that the success rate of suboxone, is near zero %......He said that anyone that takes the SUB. should take councelling , if they are really serious about beating their addiction.

Also in Tn where I live , they wont prescribe it without , proof by signature , that you are in an outpatient program ( like me) or NA/AA also like me. This program is proving to be one of the most successful in the country.

IMO and that of the physician is without out patient treatment and/orAA that Doctors are in essence creating even more addictive addicts, to which there is little or not help with the withdrawl syptoms.....I know I havent been on it that long.....but this Doctor is Highly reputable .......BE CAREFULL GUYS, this stuff is going to be mean to get off of......from what I am told!!!!!

justin278 is offline New Member

I have just reasently started Sub myself. Although my doctor seems to have a different approach to it. He says i can stay on it indefinatley if I choose. I think your doc is adding a lot of stress by setting a 6 week limit, especaly if you've been taking the percs for a long time. My doc said 'don't feel guilty for using Suboxone, and concentrate on making the life changes needed to be completely opioid free'. I don't plan on taking Sub forever, but i sure don't need the stress of a time limit. I think you should try and find a doctor that will be more flexible. I agree couciling is a nessisty if you truely want to be drug free. But 6 weeks is not a realistic time peroid if you have been using for many months to years.
    I have noticed many docs put that time limit on so they can get more people trough their door and money into their pockets.
    Anyway, I hope everything works out for you, at a pace your combfortable with.. it took time to be addicted to pain meds it'll take time to become unaddicted

by the way i have heard that if sub is taken properly and you are weaned down withdrawal isn't that bad, i'm sure its no where near as bad a withdrawal from 20-30 percs a day.
    Again good luck

Justin....thxs for your reply, And I too was concerned about the 6 week thing, but their success is a lil better than 80 % and as for moving people through, that is Just silly they are very caring and do everthing they can too make this as comfortable as possible. The suboxone is alot more addictive than the pain meds.....so when a person is on it for a long period of time, WHAT DO THEY USE to get of the sub?

My doctor is a addictionoligist (sp.) and was once an addict himself, so he is very concerned about peopl becoming worse. Also think about it, why wouldnt anyone want to get off any meds as fast as possible? I have no desire to contnue with any addiction, and Yes I have been hooked on perks for a while now , several years, and as hard as they are to come off of, I CANT IMAGINE TRYING TO BEAT AN ADDICTION TO SUBOXONE.....No thanks.....I really hope you do well, but for me.....My nose is too the grindstone, and the quicker the better......the least amount of time for me , means a lot less chance to get on a worse drug.

ALSO remember it was a doctor that first fed my addiction, and I have a few docs. here that have an easier program, and also I could be put on it for a long term thing.....NO THANKS.....for me personally If a person is really serious about quitting they wont let their addiction, talk them into being on the Sub any longer than ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. That is only my Opinion of course....and for me thats what I need.
    An addict is an addict, is alot more likely to always look for that feel better drug, and always find some way to make it be OK to theirselves, at least I did.I know I will have some withdrawl, and too me that will help keep it fresh in my mind that what I was doing was NOT A GOOD THING, if I come off it with no symptoms then I am alot more likely to Go back thinking I can always do the Sub thing again to save my Butt......AGAIN NO THANKS lol

THXS FOR THE REPLY AND ADVICE...... But I will stay with my strict program, which adds all the more , fresh reminder that I dont want to go back!!!!!!

Hey pill-layer i support you 100% on your 6 week plan. I just wanted you to know other options were availible. I just started to take Suboxone so i'm not really sure how long to take it... cause' i'm certainly not looking for another addiction. But i'm gald you posted about the length of treatment, an you may just saved me from staying on it too long. Please post any other usualful info you find out in your course to recovery.
    Good luck. Hope everything works out just right for you

I just completed my 3rd full day on Sub and I am doing pretty good. It seems though today has been the w0rst as far as being tired and I have been having killer headaches. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it okay to take tylenol or ibuprofen? I will check with my Dr. tomorrow.

hey opiod , I'm on my 3rd day as well with the Sub. I don't have any signs of widthdrawal, maybe upping the Sub for a bit may help, just untill you are through a week, when all the physical w/d are done. i was given 25 8mg s for the first week with instructions of taking 1-3 daily. an my doc suggested taking it twice daily and have a larger dose at night. He also required for me to call his office or cell everyday for the first 3 days to monitor my syptoms, and modify my doseage (if needed). But really he kinda left the amount up to me... what i was comfortable with, cause thats really all its about. Anyway i hope this info helps. Good luck with treatment and stick with it.
    By the way, i'm just curious if you don't mind if i ask how much sub were you prescribed? i think i have a rather 'generous' doc, and he makes sure that the transition is smooth, i don't plan on staying on this kinda high dose, its just the first week is the toughest while you get the other **** outta the system.

Thanks. She prescribed 16 8mg tablets. Since I take 4 halves per day, it was 8 days worth. I have an appt to see her again Monday morning. I may give her a call in the am and see what she thinks. Thanks again.

Justin.....I would be carefull man , remeber this stuff is very addictive as well.

I cant believe your doctor just told you the amount was up to you, I mean He does know your an addict right? This is what my doctor was talking to me about when he said some doctors would end up getting patients " hooked" on the sub , and then , they wouldnt have ANY help with the withdrawl from it.

I am not meaning to sound critical or Judgmental , but BE CAREFULL man, remember , YOU AND I ARE ADDICTS and anything that helps us feel better , we are in alot of danger of becoming VERY ATTACHED (LOL)

GOOD LUCK AND BE CAREFULL

anrob11 is offline Junior Member

To pill-layer, justin 278, & opioid hell: Greetings from anrob11 [8D]

I once was addicted to opiates, other painkillers, cocaine, weed, hallucinogens, alcohol - and others that I've forgotten. I was a walking drug store for over 20 years. At 40 y.o.a. - for alot of different reasons - I started going to NA and AA meetings and with alot of help and support from alot of people I was able to cold turkey off everything. Then, when my brain started functioning again, I began to look at the reasons that I chose to use all those years. That was even more painful than the cold turkey withdrawal !!! [:0] However, it kept me clean for 18 years.

Three years ago I had to start taking prescription drugs for chronic pain due to serious muskoskeletal spinal & neurological conditions (anyone wanting more info on this go to the Forum I started "Suboxone" anrob11). You can't imagine the struggle I went through to make the decision to start taking morphine daily as well as other painkillers. Old school thinking kept telling me that I would be giving up all those years being clean and sober if I did this. [V] But, with the support of my doctors, a counselor, and my wife, I reluctantly went ahead with it - full of shame,remorse, and self hatred

I tried and tried and tried , AMA, to test myself by not taking my prescriptions and trying to do the things I was told I couldn't do - I was determined to beat the pain and the prescription drugs. Idiot me. All I did was make everything worse.

Sorry to go on like this everyone, but the point is that i hear you all worrying about Suboxone - how addictive is it, how hard will it be to detox off - stop your mental gymnastics about this. Get Clean and be grateful for Suboxone. It will give to you the mental and emotional clarity to examine the reason / reasons you were hooked in the first place and, if you have the courage to do so, use the tools and support available to you to address the pain those issues are causing and learn to live with it without drugs.

When you get to that point - and it will take several months to a year, or longer - then start worrying about the possible negative aspects of Suboxone. The sad fact of it all is that some of us - for medical reasons beyond our control - may have to be on this treatment for life. In that case, Be Grateful [^] We all had / have alot of soul searching to do and, we are all different - there is no one answer for everyone.

God Bless and Good Luck on your journey. I can be reached at my Forum "Suboxone" anrob11 or by E-mail at tonyp@stx.rr.com

Later ... Tony[8D]

To Be A Rock And Not To Roll

pilllayer
    i realize that the dose i am on is high. Its just the starting week dose to get by the first week untill all the other **** is out of my system, i am already weaning down. God knows i don't need a prob with Sub. My doc had me call his office the first 3 days of use to monitor my dose and symptoms. I've read on many things that when starting sub it is better to start off on a higher dose so it works so it doesn't scare anyone away by not working and giving up. Either way thanks for the watchful eye. i realize i can't do to this alone, as it will probably not work, other people's imput will help me very much![8D]

anrob, thx for the words on encouragement. my doc said kinda the same thing. to not let the guilt of using a pill bother me, but to work on my life and make the changes that i need to to become drug-free. Like you said, it is a tool.

chrish1 is offline Member

Pill-layer: awesome point!

quote:Originally posted by pill-layer
    [br
    ALSO on a side note.....the Pharm. Rep for suboxone, told my doctor that without the councilling and meetings, that the success rate of suboxone, is near zero %......He said that anyone that takes the SUB. should take councelling , if they are really serious about beating their addiction.

Also in Tn where I live , they wont prescribe it without , proof by signature , that you are in an outpatient program ( like me) or NA/AA also like me. This program is proving to be one of the most successful in the country.

IMO and that of the physician is without out patient treatment and/orAA that Doctors are in essence creating even more addictive addicts, to which there is little or not help with the withdrawl syptoms.....I know I havent been on it that long.....but this Doctor is Highly reputable .......BE CAREFULL GUYS, this stuff is going to be mean to get off of......from what I am told!!!!!

erin06 is offline New Member

Just to let everyone know i was on over 200mg of hydro before taking sub for 2 weeks.works great for withdrawls but does nothing for the cravings.I started using again it took about a week for anything to work. and now Im afraid to start the sub again.I know i'm being a baby about it but some words of encourgement WILL help.
    thanks erin

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

If it didn't help your cravings then try and raise your dose.You can go up to 32mg a day.If that doesn't work then methadone would be the next step.Buprenorphene is not for the heavy using addict it's more for people that are just in the throes of addiction.You no you screwed up now get back on the suboxone or what ever treatment you choose and go from there.Almost every addict fails at least once in their road to recoverey so don't get to down about it.......Dave

Lawayne is offline New Member

My take on suboxone/subutex is it has been great for me. I am also a cronic pain person. It isnt as effective as morphine for the pain but it causes alot less problems. I take 24mg daily have done so for 5 mts.It helps alot with cravings so good luck to yall.

quote:Originally posted by erin06

Just to let everyone know i was on over 200mg of hydro before taking sub for 2 weeks.works great for withdrawls but does nothing for the cravings.I started using again it took about a week for anything to work. and now Im afraid to start the sub again.I know i'm being a baby about it but some words of encourgement WILL help.
    thanks erin
    Hello Erin,
    You've gotten some excellent advice from both mpvt and Lawayne [^] My take on your situation is also that you get back on Suboxone ASAP. Tell your doc about what happened. Explain to him about the cravings and ask him if a higher dose will help. He / She will probably say yes and up your dose. [B)]

However, combine your drug treatment with a solid support group - You will need it.

Good Luck & Keep all of us posted ... Tony [8D]

quote:Originally posted by Lawayne

My take on suboxone/subutex is it has been great for me. I am also a cronic pain person. It isnt as effective as morphine for the pain but it causes alot less problems. I take 24mg daily have done so for 5 mts.It helps alot with cravings so good luck to yall.
    Hi Lawayne

I have been on Suboxone 8mg-2mg twice daily for 17 days and it too has been great for me in a number of ways. [^] I also am a chronic pain person who was being prescribed morphine for 27 months for chronic pain before switching to Suboxone. So far, I too have not found it as effective as the morphine for my chronic pain.

I am going to ask my doctor for an increase in doseage to see if it will help more with the pain. If you are not finding 24mg daily effective, what's your advice for an effective dose for chronic pain due to inoperable spinal condition coupled with severe, rapidly spreading polyneuropathy ?

Hope to hear your opinion soon ... Tony [8D]

mamie is offline New Member

I'm Mamie,
    I've been off Norco/hydro 10/325 (ABOUT 20-25 A DAY PLUS SOME XANAX)on AND OFF NOW FOR YEARS NOW AND MORE RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN CLEAN (MORE OR LESS) 4 MONTHS NOW WITHOUT ANY HELP. I AM NOW ON CYMBALTA. THE WITHDRAWALS WERE ABSOLUTELY HELL, AND I CAME OFF ALL ON MY OWN -- PLUS I GOT ARRESTED FOR PRESCRIPTION FRAUD BECAUSE I WANTED MY PILLS SO BADLY I JUST GOT THEM ON MY OWN. I HAD TO KICK IT IN JAIL BEFORE MY HUSBAND BAILED ME OUT. LUCKILY THE JUDGE SAW FIT TO ORDER TREATMENT AND VOLUNTEER WORK RATHER THAN JAIL. I STILL HAVE TERRIBLE CRAVINGS, BUT CAN NEVER BE TEMPTED TO DO THAT AGAIN - I HAVE A LOVING HUSBAND AND 5-YEAR-OLD-SON. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GO THRU W/D AND SUFFER SO BADLY. IN THE END I'VE COME OFF THE PILLS ABOUT 4 TIMES AND IT NEVER WAS PRETTY - IT WAS TERRIBLE AGONY, AND YET I LET MYSELF DO THAT THRU NO REAL WILL OF MY OWN --- GOING AFTER THE NORCO AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE I'M AN ADDICT. I'M NO CRIMINAL. FACT IS, I'M A JOURNALIST, EDITOR AND COLLEGE TEACHER - CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! ANYWAY, I'M JUST AN ADDICT LOOKING FOR A REASONABLE WAY OUT OF THIS INSIDIOUS CYCLE --COULD SUBOXONE WORK FOR ME TO SUPRESS THE CRAVINGS? GOD WILLING: I HOPE IT CAN. AND I ALSO HAVE CHRONIC MIGRAINES. I SEE MY DOCTOR THIS WEEK AND HOPE HE'LL RX SUBOXONE FOR ME AS I CAN'T GO DOWN THIS DIRTY PATH AGAIN AND LOSE EVERYTHING. I'M IN AN OUTPAIENT TREATMENT PROGRAM 2X A WEEK AND GO TO NA MEETINGS, BUT THESE ALONE DON'T STOP MY SERIOUS CRAVINGS! PLEASE HELP.

A DESPERATE MAMIE

Hi Mamie, I think you'll be pleased with Suboxone--the right dosage really does take away the cravings. I know once you get over the sickness you're still left with all the cravings and it sucks.

Back in my younger days, I too was writing my own scripts. I got greedy and then got snagged right in the drugstore (really embarrassing to be escorted out by police) and had to detox in jail. I was so sick and shaking they sent me to the hospital where I stayed a few days. Fast forward many years to when I was getting terrible headaches and my doc. gave me Vicoprofen. Well, five years later, here I am on Suboxone and doing well. Pain killer addiction is something I've fought most of my life. I couldn't detox on my own again so I found a psychiatrist to put me on the program.

Good luck to you!

PQ
    Suboxone started 9/26/05

Hi Mamie ... Already responded to you on "Suboxone" Forum. I hope you have read it - if not, please do. It will help you.

As I mentioned in my response to you, listen to Poppy Queen. She can be a tremendous help. Later ... Tony [8D]

Just wanted to bump this topic to the top.

PQ
    Suboxone started 9/26/05

movado2008 is offline New Member

I know this poat has been out for awhile but there are some impotant things to know should others pop up on here through google search.

I have been on suboxone for over two years. What is important to know is when taking suboxone you really want to get off of the drug you are on or be maintained for some time until you are ready to get off of it.

Suboxone is the perfect answer to getting off of opiates, but in order to do that we addicts need some sort of support system. For me without a support system in place I'm going right back to using.

Suboxone will give you the chance to get that support system in place. For me it is AA meetings a sponser and AA service. If you feel you can get that system in place while on suboxone then finding a physician to prescribe is ggod. If not then a program set up for you would be more beneficial.

For me I have a physician prescribe and then I have my system in place. This was no easy task however, because i used suboxone to actually maintain my >>>>>> habit for a long time never getting sick. Without help I am at a loss and I will use because I am an addict. It is a disease that can play some serious tricks to keep me sick, it wants me sick.

With this knowledge I hope anyone who reads this can make a good decision on how they will go about thier detox. Also you must know that physicians are in a business and need to make money and having patients on suboxone is money for them, so most will keep you on the suboxone for as long as they can. You must be careful about this as well.

jimmyjam213 is offline New Member

Exclamation Be Real Careful

my

my name Is Jim I live In sewell NJ and have been on suboxone for 7 months now? I was Put On It after a nasty relapse of 10 years sober.... I never thought I'd draw another sober breathe? Anyway This Medicine saved my life! I also tried to come off It at the 60 day mark and let me tell you? BAD BAD Move!!!! I was On a ton of Pain pills per day? I mean Mega-doses.... 300-450 mgs. of methadone pills & 20 mgs. of xanax ? which this medicine does not help???? and any other opiates I can Get my hands on!!!! Get with a Registered Suboxone Doctor????? NOt Some Counselour???? This Is Your LIFE Man And You Only Have ONE!!!! It's Important To Understand That This medicine Is Tricky It Must Be Followed ONE-Hundred Percent In DIRECTION!!! IF NOT -YOu'll be getting loaded Before you know? And From what I've read? Your sick of That.... AS far as doing meetings and other classes and stuff??? LIsten to this! You have to make recovery from all drugs (THE-PROGRAM) A Way of Life! NOt A Chore???? You Know what I mean..... It's Like how many hours of a day did You Use a bunch Of Negative Energy Getting The pills or even sweindling doctors our familys, etc. Well we have to put that much into your New Found Sobriety!!!! It's Not As Hard as You think? And Even If It Is? It Beats the Old-Way-Of_living By A Mile!!!!! Remember? YOU Didn't Get Here Overnight Dude? This medicine Does Not Make You Fell high ?? Or Anything Like That!!! Listen to Your Doctor!!!!! ONLY!!! Your Gonna Hear A Hundred Different Stories?? DOn't EVEN Feed In To IT!!!!! This medicine Will Make You Function Like When You Did'nt Use Any Drugs Like Totally NORMAL!!! It's AMAZING!!!! A MIRACLE_DRUG If You ASk Me!!! Just Take the Pills and dont evenYou'll Eat Right, The whole Gammit?? The First few days are Critical, Make sure your body Is FREE Of Any OPiates For You'll BE REAL SICK!!!! Thats Right If Your Body Isn't Fully Detoxed You Go into Bad-Full-Withdraw It was Like 4 yrs. you said? You Been Doing This SLOP > So Give Yourself At Least 6 Months on The Meds and see how you feel.... ALSO! It's very Important To Know that when being Tapered Off This Medicine There are certain Drugs That a cert. Sub DR> can Give You : Like clonadine/lomotel/ etc. To keep the Experience Comfortable!!!! Good-Luck And God Bless You And your family!!

Jim Mass

jimmyjam213 is offline New Member

Default Hi Poppy!!!! The Cravings stop IF!!!!

[ Peop[
    People Don't Realize That If Nothing Changes? Then Nothing Will Change....
    It's extremely Important To Have A Psychic Change Take Place In OUR Thinking In order To Not Suffer from Cravings If You Will???? It's all A state Of Mind!!! If You Get Deeply-Rooted In AA/NA/ Etc. and really Incorporate These Principles INTO Our Lives? We are way too Busy , than to Be thinking along the Old Ways... I'm Not Preaching? Believe me? But I Have some many years Experience With Recovery And Suboxone Saved My Life!!!! There Are Too Many Misconceptions about This Med!!! I'ts Real Simple? Just Like The Programs..... KEEP-IT-SIMPLE Get Up Beg GOD to Keep YOU-SOBER/CLEAN Think Productive/ Take Your MED/ Go On To Be The Best You Can/ Help someone Else / Stay-BUSY!!!!/ Eat/ Go-To-Sleep?( You-Will Be-Tired-If U Do-These Things) Thank-GOD And Hope To rise and do it all over again I Think In MY Personal Experience That A 12 Step Program Needs To Be IN Place For these Miracles To Take place!!! GOOD-LUCK

duncanmom is offline New Member

I just wanted to post this to the whole formum group.This is the 1st time I've ever joined this type of thing and I'm not even sure I'm doing it right.but I obviously need help at this point! Been on oxy up to 60mg per day for about 3 yrs due to a severe neck inj. and have weaned down to about 30mg of hydro(norco) some times a little more . I see a Dr. on Fri. to start sub and am really nervous. How sick to I have to be before I get there?Is 19 hours enough? I'm more scarred of this then most anything since I've never really been in hard time withdrawl and I'v heard this is important. Is there some pain relief in sub? Didnt get too much info from Dr. secretary other then be "sicker the better" when I get there. I'll get back with my progress. any emothional support is appreciated! I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through this since I've got a hectic life and work schedule!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by duncanmom View Post
    I just wanted to post this to the whole formum group.This is the 1st time I've ever joined this type of thing and I'm not even sure I'm doing it right.but I obviously need help at this point! Been on oxy up to 60mg per day for about 3 yrs due to a severe neck inj. and have weaned down to about 30mg of hydro(norco) some times a little more . I see a Dr. on Fri. to start sub and am really nervous. How sick to I have to be before I get there?Is 19 hours enough? I'm more scarred of this then most anything since I've never really been in hard time withdrawl and I'v heard this is important. Is there some pain relief in sub? Didnt get too much info from Dr. secretary other then be "sicker the better" when I get there. I'll get back with my progress. any emothional support is appreciated! I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through this since I've got a hectic life and work schedule!

Congratulations on deciding to change your life. I tried to clean up many times and subs finally got me through it. I waited for a good two days before being inducted into subs and I was one sick puppy. I would probably give it a little longer than 19 hours if it was me. The dr's secty actually gave you pretty good advice. If you are seeing the doc on Friday you should stop the hydros when you go to bed tonight at the latest. I am serious. That will guarantee that you will be successful with the induction. You can stand on your head for two days if it means this will work.

You have come to a good place for emotional support especially doing suboxone. This forum is full of people who are just like you and are taking it as we speak. Some of them will most likely reply to your post.

We can help you use the suboxone properly and most important help you get off it at the right time too. The suboxone therapy is PERFECT for someone like you who has to work and be productive. Once you get past the first couple days of being in w/d before starting the suboxone it's a breeze after that. Stay in touch and we will help you with anything we can. Good luck and God bless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast