Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
Suboxone to percocet conversion
    bloop79 is offline Junior Member

Default Suboxone to percocet conversion

how much percocet is the equivalent to apprx .68 mg of sub? (so under a milligram). Trying to get off the subs, only have pieces left and prob will need some percs to get completely over it with minimal to zero WD. I just can't take time off from work and I have a physical job. The level of .68 keeps me normal. I've been on this amount for about 6 months. Started at 2 mgs, but quickly dropped to 1 mg.

Thanks !

Robert_325 is offline Retired

There is no specific conversion of the two and you are playing with fire going back on percs, a drug of choice, to get off subs that were supposed to help get off the percs. You're about to jump on a merry-go-round that doesn't have a pleasant stopping place. Don't do it. I can help you get off the subs properly if you want me to. Been doing it for years. Not lecturing, it's your business what you do. I'm just offering to help you do this the right way. God bless.
    bloop79 likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

I was thinking of getting off subs by using pills also but upon deep thought about it, I realized it wouldn't work. It would just be a merry-go-round, sub to pills then what? Pills back to sub? I know it has been done by a few folks but I think it's a super slippery slope and I personally am too afraid to end up back at square one so I'm thinking, I'm just gonna have to suffer a little to accomplish what I want to. I was deeply saddened by the death of Jeff Conaway, the actor from Taxi and Grease, who was on that merry-go-round for years and it finally beat him.

Relapsed Again is offline New Member

I'm a computer idiot! I need a new thread so I don't stomp on others. Can anyone help, please???

Relapsed....again

Quote Originally Posted by Relapsed Again View Post
    I'm a computer idiot! I need a new thread so I don't stomp on others. Can anyone help, please???

Relapsed....again

I will start you a new thread titled Relapsed Again! Help! I don't know what you relapsed from but you'll get lots of support. Your thread will be in the Need To Talk category.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bloop79 is offline Junior Member

I know it sounds completely idiotic, however I initially bought my subs on the street; I bought 16 8mg pills in December of 2010, and now I'm down to 3 apprx .66 pieces and I can't get anymore on the street. I can cut these three pieces in half, (I think, without crushing them or turning them to powder) and get 6 pieces, but that prob won't do much for me. Believe me, if I can do it using just what I have left, sounds great! What do you think Robert? Thank you!

Having 16 8mg subs over six months is not enough meds to do a proper sub detox / taper. You maybe can rough it out with them and be sucessful. I don't know. But I don't have a bonafide taper plan for what you have to work with. If you were to obtain some subs through proper means from a dr I could help you with an induction, taper and do it right. You will have to totally wing this the way you are describing your situation. I must have enough medication to work with properly to do a successful sub taper. I can only do so much with what I have to work with. God bless.