Sub questions
    bloop79 is offline Junior Member

Smile Sub questions

been back and forth with oxy and subs for 8 months. Used subs when I couldn't get oxy. At worst oxy use 80 mg a day, mostly between 20 and 40 mgs, though. Before the sub entered my life (which I used incorrectly) I was using about 20 to 30 mgs a day for year and a half.

Again, using subs as a crutch on and off for 8 months. Now trying to really kick with limited supply. Do not have money or insurance to get into real program, so please don't suggest that. Recently I've used oxy for two weeks but then got four 8 mg subs. Ive started the subs, been on them for 5 days, down to under a mg a day,(with 22mgs left, and ready to really kick. Tomorrow I will try and take nada. I have klonopins and Valium. and then I have 5 days of no work to suffer. The longest I was on sub consecutively was two months and a mg a day and under, previous to this recent bout. Is it realistic to think I will get through the worst of my WDs (worst for me is always rls, but I have trazadone for that) after these five days? So far as long as I'm on klonopin it's not that bad. Thank you or your replies.

Ok, haven't taken anything today. Just wondering what I can expect - how awful I'm gonna feel. I have until Thursday to feel like ????, then the weekend is here and I have to go back to bar tending fri, sat, sun. Too bad I'm probably going to feel the worst by Thursday/fri/sat. Oh well.

Any feedback?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bloop79 View Post
    Any feedback?

bloop ...... I've spoken with you before about all this but noticed no one was replying here. Bottom line dude is you've been blowing it for almost two years with the oxys, using subs when you run out of oxy for eight months, then you use subs for months ( I could have already had you clean), then you get in a spot where you have no money or insurance, only have a few subs and want to know what to do. I think you have rode this horse as far as he is going to go. And I'm not trying to be cute, it's reality.

You need to find a way to get more subs and like I've told you before I will induct you right here on the forum at a minimal dose and have you totally clean in sixty days or thereabouts. But you have to give me something to work with to help you. Let me know what I can do to help. It just sounds like you pushed this deal until you have no obvious options and now are seeking help out of despair. I understand and am not judging you, just saying I can't work miracles. Need some subs to do this right one way or the other.

If you don't get some more subs and do this right you're going to feel like hell starting very soon and you'll be sick as a dog for probably a month or longer. It can all be avoided if you take action and find a resource to come up with some subs. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.