Robert need ure help

Exclamation Robert need ure help

long story short hubby and i were on mdone.... then using fent(SHOOTING) to get the done out then to subs....

day 1- I WAS GIVEN 2MG THEN 30MINS LATER GIVEN ANOTHER 2MG
    day 1- HUBBY WAS GIVEN 8MG 30 MINS WENT INTO PRECP WD... THEN THEY MADE HIM TAKE MORE ANOTHER 8MG
    THEN DR SAID GO HOME COME BACK TOMORRO....

SO WE DID

HUBBY WAS GIVEN 20MG BUT I TOLD THE PHARMACY THERE IS NO ????ING WAY HE IS TAKING THAT SHE HE GOT 8MG THEN 4MG

I GOT 8MG

WE WERE TOLD TO GO HOME

WE BOTH FEEL LIKE ????! ITS NOW DAY 3 AND ITS NOT NE BETTER....
    WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE THIS RIGHT????? PLEASE HELP!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by chance4reallife View Post
    long story short hubby and i were on mdone.... then using fent(SHOOTING) to get the done out then to subs....

day 1- I WAS GIVEN 2MG THEN 30MINS LATER GIVEN ANOTHER 2MG
    day 1- HUBBY WAS GIVEN 8MG 30 MINS WENT INTO PRECP WD... THEN THEY MADE HIM TAKE MORE ANOTHER 8MG
    THEN DR SAID GO HOME COME BACK TOMORRO....

SO WE DID

HUBBY WAS GIVEN 20MG BUT I TOLD THE PHARMACY THERE IS NO ????ING WAY HE IS TAKING THAT SHE HE GOT 8MG THEN 4MG

I GOT 8MG

WE WERE TOLD TO GO HOME

WE BOTH FEEL LIKE ????! ITS NOW DAY 3 AND ITS NOT NE BETTER....
    WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE THIS RIGHT????? PLEASE HELP!!

Sorry we didn't see your post earlier. Your dr is an idiot!

You need to stop all the subs immediately. You have to ride out the precip w/d unless you want many days of misery. In a day or two you'll be better. You can take klonopin to help with the anxiety, even a soma for the body aches for a couple days. Then I can induct you properly and have you on a minimal but effective dose. Done this a thousand times. Hang in there and don't cave and use! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

a3b
    a3b is offline New Member

Default *don't mean to steal this thread - just have a quick ?*

Robert.325,

Hi, i'm a short term creeper on this forum, very informative and educationally entertaining to say the least. *ahem* i've been on opiates of all varieties for the past year. i've tried to stop cold turkey several times, but never seem to make it through the withdraw process due to work or general life responsibilities and thee impossibility of functioning during the detox faze...

for about a week now i've read your process and others opinions and advice/experiences on using a short term Suboxone Detox - Bought 8 8mg. fims from a friends personal legal prescription and started 32 hours into fullblown detox from a 40-60mg per day opana "binge". started out at a low dose of suboxone as possible, surprisingly 6mg did the trick - about 20 minutes after taking it, all w/d symptoms were gone. i've cut down over the last 5 days, bout a mg per day...took the last lil strip today...my question is, after 5 days, and the slow low dose taper...should i expect any subs withdraws?? and if so, how bad and any advice on how to deal with them??

i'd appreciate you're advice/commentary.

thanks,

a.

Quote Originally Posted by a3b View Post
    Robert.325,

Hi, i'm a short term creeper on this forum, very informative and educationally entertaining to say the least. *ahem* i've been on opiates of all varieties for the past year. i've tried to stop cold turkey several times, but never seem to make it through the withdraw process due to work or general life responsibilities and thee impossibility of functioning during the detox faze...

for about a week now i've read your process and others opinions and advice/experiences on using a short term Suboxone Detox - Bought 8 8mg. fims from a friends personal legal prescription and started 32 hours into fullblown detox from a 40-60mg per day opana "binge". started out at a low dose of suboxone as possible, surprisingly 6mg did the trick - about 20 minutes after taking it, all w/d symptoms were gone. i've cut down over the last 5 days, bout a mg per day...took the last lil strip today...my question is, after 5 days, and the slow low dose taper...should i expect any subs withdraws?? and if so, how bad and any advice on how to deal with them??

i'd appreciate you're advice/commentary.

thanks,

a.

Five days will likely not get you beyond the Opana detox. I would be more concerned about that after only five days than the sub detox. You need more time on subs than five days unless you are very lucky. You're very likely to relapse after only five days off Opana. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

robert.

stoping now is not an option we have used our time off if we start over now we will lose our jobs which are irriplacable....
    this sucks how long will we be like this? we do feel much better just not like a million bucks like everyone said we would... if i stop the subs u think i could work?? ohhhhhhhhhh man i dont know what we do.....

Quote Originally Posted by chance4reallife View Post
    robert.

stoping now is not an option we have used our time off if we start over now we will lose our jobs which are irriplacable....
    this sucks how long will we be like this? we do feel much better just not like a million bucks like everyone said we would... if i stop the subs u think i could work?? ohhhhhhhhhh man i dont know what we do.....

Depends how badly you feel. If you are really getting better then start out taking .5mg doses and then wait two hours and see how you feel. If you need it take another .5mg and so on. I bet you feel better by the time you have done this just a few times.

You DON'T take a big dose though at first. You did the induction totally wrong regardless of what the dr said. A liitle dose of sub should be given ample time to work to its full potential. If you follow the process I just described and keep me posted I'll try to help you the best I can. But stop taking the big doses NOW!!!

Hope that helps. God bless.

Robert

i wish i checked the fourm before taking our doses this am! i still feel like ???? not like total ???? where i cant do anything just my back hurts well i felt so ???? when i woke up this morning i took my sub i feel a little better right now it just kicked in... im going to do what you suggest starting tomorro...
    hubby said he only took 4mg today so we will see.... so tomorro when i wake up i take .5mg doses every 2 hours how will i know whens enuf? its going to be hard to gague because i dont feel like horrible again just my back hurts o and i feel nautious but its weird like the sub kicked in and i feel not so bad ohhh and if i take a hot bath i feel better for a little... i will see how today goes... i will try the .5mg thing tomorro if i dont feel better by fri night i will call in sick sat and sun and detox and start over... but im not feelin too bad right now...

hey just checking in, since my sub kicked in and i ate, im not so bad today... mu back pain seems better... hurts only a little... the thing is too im laying on the couch for the last few dasys doing nothing... the real test will be at work tonight i bet being busy at work i will barely think aobout how im feeling... the thing is i want to feel like a million bucks and i been partyin soooo long and now im almost 30 been on methadone 4 years... takes a toll on your body u know... at this moment i really am feeling better... see i really didnt go into wd even when we got to the doc office that first day i told the doc im not really in wd yet... ohhh youll be fine he says so im watching my husband and askin hin how do u feel cuz i knew we would get pwd... so i took 2mg then 2 more and hubby got sick but i didnt get that bad i mean i felt off but this whole time its not like as bad as i thought u know.... this morning before i took my sub tho i tought omg i cant take no more if i dont feel better after working these 2 days im calling in sick the next 2 and starting over! but to be honest after the sub kicked in i feel pretty good today

now its just hubby he says he feels tons better not 100% but he says he is still having double vision? oh and yesterday and a little today i been peeing alot and having trouble is that normal? and hubby had head aches daily but he get migrains lots.... i had a terrible head ache last night but i havent been sleeping much either.... im really feeling good at the moment.. ok so if i feel good all night i think i will stick with my 8mg for a few more days then we can figure how to cut back would that be ok?? hubby only took 4mg so far from 12mg hes super emotional too crying all the time....