Relapsed-- Please help!
    snaxfx2 is offline New Member

Default Relapsed-- Please help!

Hello everyone,
    I have recently been on the suboxone for over a year a while back and got real tired of it so I tried quitting. I went through the w/d for 11 days and could not take it anymore so I started taking Hyrdros to feel better and I also thought that they might be easier to quit. However that was not the case , it just got me back into taking more pills and eventually using >>>>>>. I am not into my 2nd day of withdrawal yet and wondering what I should do. Already feeling ill and have the sweats. Should I try the Thomas Recipe or Robert's suboxone theory? I still have a few suboxone's left so I could try that. I just don't want to be back on the suboxone like I was. Thanks in advance for any help or info you give me
    Much appreciated,
    JA

yezdegerd is offline Senior Member

I'm trying a new theory so I can't say 100% that it works but you might consider it. I'm ONLY taking suboxone when I start to feel withdrawal. Not just minor aches and such but when the RLS, tiredness ect start hitting me I'll take a dose. I waited 9 days before taking 3mg and I'll stretch it out until I feel like death again and try 2mg, then 1mg and so on until hopefully I'll be able to push through the WD if and when it becomes bearable. I also tried the hydro route like you, and before taking suboxone I could WD off lortabs no problem, but it seems like now it's a combo of a sub/hydro withdrawal. The problem with using the hydro is it's about the same as taking a tylenol after using suboxone, it's very weak so it leads to taking a lot, sometimes getting dangerously close to the limit per day. Robert's plan does work for most people, unfortunately I couldn't push myself to do it. Every morning I feel like death and tell myself it's withdrawal so I would end up taking more than needed per day so hopefully this method will help a lot. I really hate subs, and the funny part was when I would actually catch a buzz off the hydro I don't even like it anymore, which makes me hate subs more, I am taking ******** to stop WD from a pill that was supposed to help withdrawal but in the end I don't want either

snaxfx2 is offline New Member

That sounds like not a bad idea. I hope it works out for you. I as well might try 2mg of the sub. when I start getting really bad and just see what happens.
    When the kicking gets horrible do you think I should try the 2mg of suboxone just the once? Maybe it would make it easier to get through? or just fight it out? I don't want to go back on the suboxone, I took them for over a year at what I later found out was too high of a dose and It was horrible stopping.