Ready to get clean...scared and lonely please help
    inspiredtoquit is offline New Member

Default Ready to get clean...scared and lonely please help

I MOVED HERE 4 YEARS AGO FROM UP NORTH. I NEVER KNEW WHAT A ROXY OR OXY WAS BUT BOY DID I QUICKLY FIND OUT. I went from 3-4 a day to 12-18 a day over the past two years and its time toi quit before i lose my family and or OD. I dont have a strong support group at home becasue my wife doesnt tolerate any drug use. She feels its a character flaw. And prior to my experience with these opiates i couldnt understand teh physical addiction becasue i stoped vicodins very easy a few years back. These little blue devils nit so much. At first it helped me work like an animal..I mean 16 hour days none stop as i own my own business...sasles grew but the next 6 months were a compl;etely different story. Got lazy..stayed oin couch when was supposed o be working and now needed pills just to feel normal. Long story short im sick of the chase i feel like a degenerant but abyone that truyly loves and cares for me is 1200 miles away! I would be forever grateful for someone to contatc me even by cell if that was easier to get me pointed oin the right direction. Im truly begging for help...if i gop on like this i will lose everything trhats important to me so im begging for help
    thanks and happy fathers day to any dads--hope to hear from someone soon as monday was my planned day to start treatment. I planned on taking my last 3 blue pills Sunday at 3:00 in the afternoon. Thank you and god bless

sweetpea602 is offline New Member

Default Your all right!!!

My husband is going on suboxone treatment this Mon. and he feels very lonely and depressed. I (wife) am here for him and I even helped him get into treatment!! I went thru treatment for alcoholism (30 years I drank) and he didn't leave me, but he didn't support my decision to get clean!! He actually had no sympathy for me at all. Your people love you, but you have to realize the hurt you have probably caused...you will be all right! I was all right on my own and my husband will be all right. I am a stranger, but kindred in addiction. You are doing the right thing. They will probably put you on something for depression..take it, it helps.!! Happy Fathers day...I wasn't big on AA, but it helped on Holidays. Try to take in afew they make you feel less lonely. Go to NA (narcotics anon) YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! GOD BLess..Sweetpea

P.S. YOU are going to treatment right? You better!! Funny, my husband is taking his last pills around 3:00 on Sunday!! LOL
    Last edited by sweetpea602; 06-18-2011 at 02:31 AM.

casual is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by inspiredtoquit View Post
    I MOVED HERE 4 YEARS AGO FROM UP NORTH. I NEVER KNEW WHAT A ROXY OR OXY WAS BUT BOY DID I QUICKLY FIND OUT. I went from 3-4 a day to 12-18 a day over the past two years and its time toi quit before i lose my family and or OD. I dont have a strong support group at home becasue my wife doesnt tolerate any drug use. She feels its a character flaw. And prior to my experience with these opiates i couldnt understand teh physical addiction becasue i stoped vicodins very easy a few years back. These little blue devils nit so much. At first it helped me work like an animal..I mean 16 hour days none stop as i own my own business...sasles grew but the next 6 months were a compl;etely different story. Got lazy..stayed oin couch when was supposed o be working and now needed pills just to feel normal. Long story short im sick of the chase i feel like a degenerant but abyone that truyly loves and cares for me is 1200 miles away! I would be forever grateful for someone to contatc me even by cell if that was easier to get me pointed oin the right direction. Im truly begging for help...if i gop on like this i will lose everything trhats important to me so im begging for help
    thanks and happy fathers day to any dads--hope to hear from someone soon as monday was my planned day to start treatment. I planned on taking my last 3 blue pills Sunday at 3:00 in the afternoon. Thank you and god bless
    How many milligrams would you say you were on? 12 to 18 pills a day seems like an awful lot. I wouldn't take all three pills at once either @ 3:00, why three anyway? Count and time! Huh?

thekid0138 is offline Member

Default We are here

Well that is the best day to quit on fathers day you have to do it for your kids trust me i want to stop also but it is so hard i have helped alot of my friends stop these monster pills in the past it just that i cannot follow the plan i give to them they end up getting clean and me well im still on them i have very big habit also read some of my threads they will tell you alot about me and what my sitouation is i am here for you and would be willing to help you in any way possible whether it be on phone or web i am willing to help you out if i cant get clean rite at this moment but i am so proud of the people on here that get clean and are clean and in the process it takes alot of willpower and you have to want it really really bad not just others telling you to stop them but yourself you have to want to stop i am here for you and as long as you want it you can do it ok please post back soon and often ok we are here for you and you can make it this will be a journey to go through ok god bless

Default Thank you for quick reoly

Quote Originally Posted by thekid0138 View Post
    Well that is the best day to quit on fathers day you have to do it for your kids trust me i want to stop also but it is so hard i have helped alot of my friends stop these monster pills in the past it just that i cannot follow the plan i give to them they end up getting clean and me well im still on them i have very big habit also read some of my threads they will tell you alot about me and what my sitouation is i am here for you and would be willing to help you in any way possible whether it be on phone or web i am willing to help you out if i cant get clean rite at this moment but i am so proud of the people on here that get clean and are clean and in the process it takes alot of willpower and you have to want it really really bad not just others telling you to stop them but yourself you have to want to stop i am here for you and as long as you want it you can do it ok please post back soon and often ok we are here for you and you can make it this will be a journey to go through ok god bless
    Thankl You so much. Today i realized I only had 4 pills left and even though I was convinced to stop tomorrow the fear anf agony of noit having pills led me to buy 15 more at 15.00 per. Everuytime i think of the money oI spend I am amazed at how i continue to do this. That money could have gone to a christmas fund, kids clothes, vacation etc. I begged my provider to set me up with methadone this week and he is getting me 100. He knows how painful this all is to me and even though he would lose a great client he would rather se me quit and get things back on track. If you have a plan please provider I am all ears. i used to work out at least 6 days a wek and have such a positive outlook on life now I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel. I guess I am really crying ou for help to strangers. Because the people closet to me dont knwo or are too far away to help. I am all ears and if I can get you to mentor me I would be forever grateful. I need someone just to even talk to. I plan opn going to NA meetings starting this Wednesday. Can we talk before then? Whenever is good for you i will make myself available and thank you so much for taking time to respond. It means a great deal to me. I know I can do this ith some help

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    How many milligrams would you say you were on? 12 to 18 pills a day seems like an awful lot. I wouldn't take all three pills at once either @ 3:00, why three anyway? Count and time! Huh?
    It is an awful ot...It seems like the more pressure3 im under the more pills i take. It used to be 4 to 6 a day and now its 12-18 a day easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea602 View Post
    My husband is going on suboxone treatment this Mon. and he feels very lonely and depressed. I (wife) am here for him and I even helped him get into treatment!! I went thru treatment for alcoholism (30 years I drank) and he didn't leave me, but he didn't support my decision to get clean!! He actually had no sympathy for me at all. Your people love you, but you have to realize the hurt you have probably caused...you will be all right! I was all right on my own and my husband will be all right. I am a stranger, but kindred in addiction. You are doing the right thing. They will probably put you on something for depression..take it, it helps.!! Happy Fathers day...I wasn't big on AA, but it helped on Holidays. Try to take in afew they make you feel less lonely. Go to NA (narcotics anon) YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! GOD BLess..Sweetpea

P.S. YOU are going to treatment right? You better!! Funny, my husband is taking his last pills around 3:00 on Sunday!! LOL
    Thanks Sweat Pea. Yes i found an NA meeting this wednesday. I tried cold turkey before and simply was unable to do it. Would people prefer methadone or suboxone. I know when i wuit for 2 weeks sometime back methadone worked great. When i tried suboxone i was extremely tired and still felt lthe cravings? Maybe becasue of the high dose I have taken. But I am ready to do this jsut a part of me is so scared as to what will happen to my business if im not there the way i need to be. SHould i simply take a few days off and relax? My wife would then know something isnt right. So many factors that come into play that sometimes i feel like i just need to go to rehab to get away from business/kids/wife/bills etc. So i can only focus on my treatment. But in reality that would cause me to lose my family so thats not an option...any advice?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by inspiredtoquit View Post
    Thanks Sweat Pea. Yes i found an NA meeting this wednesday. I tried cold turkey before and simply was unable to do it. Would people prefer methadone or suboxone. I know when i wuit for 2 weeks sometime back methadone worked great. When i tried suboxone i was extremely tired and still felt lthe cravings? Maybe becasue of the high dose I have taken. But I am ready to do this jsut a part of me is so scared as to what will happen to my business if im not there the way i need to be. SHould i simply take a few days off and relax? My wife would then know something isnt right. So many factors that come into play that sometimes i feel like i just need to go to rehab to get away from business/kids/wife/bills etc. So i can only focus on my treatment. But in reality that would cause me to lose my family so thats not an option...any advice?

Here is a link to the process I used for myself (drug of choice was roxies too). I was taking 25-30 30mg roxi a day, plus another 30 plus lorcets, 20-25 soma, tons of xanax and klonopin, the list goes on. In the end I was using over 100 pills per day. Used opiates for 35 years and have been clean now for nine years after using the following process that I chronicled for myself while getting clean.

I've been using this same process working on this forum with opiate addicts for years successfully. Read the link closely. I promise that I can help you if you'll do exactly what I say and you won't have to miss anymore than maybe a day or two of work max. And I can have you totally clean in sixty days. I will have you feeling like you just got out of high school. Let me know if you want my help. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Default Here you go

Like i had said in my previous post to you i am great at helping others stop its just i cant seem to follow the routine like i explain it to my friends its very very strange i do have alot of things going on that are makeing it hard for me to stop and i do want to stop but i guess i am afraid of doing it you have to want it worst than anything you have ever wanted that is the main thing i currently use quite a bit myself i get 180-15mg oxycodone 120-10mg percs and 60-30 mg oxycodone and they are gone quite fast its very sad i just picked up my 180-15mg at midnite so 18 hours ago and i have 134left yea not good and the first 40-50 hours after picking up[ my rx i dont sleep because im excited to get my fresh bottle it makes me cry to write this because i know how stupid i am but it will be over when i say it will i have stopped befor if you go and read the 3 threads that i started you will get a little backround on where im comeing from and whats all going on with me so you will know more about me and it is way to much to try to write on this thread lol seems i like to type alot but o well if you really want to stop i will help and even if just wana talk im also available to do that so ill give you my email just send me your email and and info phone etc and ill give you a ring we can see what direction to go in i think talking is easier then email because you get to hear a real voice and it seems to help more post on here also so everyone stays updated and dont worry you are not alone im always here for you
    p.s. Hope to hear from you soon
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-18-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Here is a link to the process I used for myself (drug of choice was roxies too). I was taking 25-30 30mg roxi a day, plus another 30 plus lorcets, 20-25 soma, tons of xanax and klonopin, the list goes on. In the end I was using over 100 pills per day. Used opiates for 35 years and have been clean now for nine years after using the following process that I chronicled for myself while getting clean.

I've been using this same process working on this forum with opiate addicts for years successfully. Read the link closely. I promise that I can help you if you'll do exactly what I say and you won't have to miss anymore than maybe a day or two of work max. And I can have you totally clean in sixty days. I will have you feeling like you just got out of high school. Let me know if you want my help. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Robert,

Thank you so much. I read your link n full and i am excited and ready to do this. Yes i do want your help!!!! Do you reccomend also using the thomas recipe during the suboxone detox initially? SHould I expect to feel like ???? the first few days? I know when i went cold turkey before i hated myself and the feeling and am scared to feel that pain again. I guess at this point im in your hands and congratulations for being sober for 9 years. I pray that I can get on this board in 9 years and be able to help someone who is going through the same pain and torment im going through..God Bless everyone on this board for their input. I actually feel mas if im not alone!!!!!

Default Hello

Hi inspiered i was wondering if you were still looking to talkmor wat was going on with you havent heard from you in a bit so let me know how its going ok good luck brother

Quote Originally Posted by thekid0138 View Post
    Hi inspiered i was wondering if you were still looking to talkmor wat was going on with you havent heard from you in a bit so let me know how its going ok good luck brother

hey kid,

Sorry got in late last night seen the hangover 2 it was great. i took my morning 2 pills and have 4 left. the feeling of not having these things by my side is killing me. but looking into my kids eyes especially on fathers day makes me want to throw the rest out( we both know im not going to do that). I need to break away from this cycle so any advice would be greatLY APPRECIATED. Would love to talk. it bein fathers day tomorrow would be best and happy fathers day if youre a dad
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-19-2011 at 03:43 PM.