Rapid Detox
    trainwreck is offline New Member

Default Rapid Detox

hello,

please excuse my typing. i just finished rapid detox from 460mg of oxy. i was on 240 for 2 years - before that the usuual percs/t3 whatever

never in my life did i tink i would go through what that was - satan. day 5 and on fluids.

thats all i have the energy for
    thqnks

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hi Trainwreck: Can you keep us updated on how your doing.Hang in there, you can doit.....Dave

trecrop is offline Member

Did the rapid detox work?

matthewb is offline Junior Member

That sounds tuff .. best of luck.

I found when I quit drugs that having a list of reasons that I would recite to myself when ever I had a craving for them was very effective.

if you can have a reality with yourself that no drugs is best and have comunication with yourself "reasons" you will have more affinity for yourself and you will injoy life more in the long run.

Good luck hang in there.

Matthew Baldwin
    http://www.cchr.com/
    Citizens Commission on Human Rights

sinclairak is offline New Member

My husband went through rapid detox.
    I was his care giver.
    I would not recommend this procedure.
    It is dangerous and can be life threatening. Read the net for people who had heart attacks as a result. Just a note: I personally have no firsthand knowledge of anyone dying. I am giving you information based on what I read on the net.
    It (rapid detox) does work but a strong follow up program is essential to staying off drugs.
    If you want to get off Oxy....etc.
    Go to a rehab facility and than commit to a 30 day program.
    I am not trying to be preachy...I just know what it's like to clean up feces and vomit and watch someone round the clock for days as they try to recover from the rapid detox.
    In the end, if you are hooked there is NO EASY WAY OUT. So if you are willing to give up the stuff be safe. Work with professional that will design a plan for you. Don't give up.

sinclairak is offline New Member

My husband went through rapid detox.
    I was his care giver.
    I would not recommend this procedure.
    It is dangerous and can be life threatening. Read the net for people who had heart attacks as a result. Just a note: I personally have no firsthand knowledge of anyone dying. I am giving you information based on what I read on the net.
    It (rapid detox) does work but a strong follow up program is essential to staying off drugs.
    If you want to get off Oxy....etc.
    Go to a rehab facility and than commit to a 30 day program.
    I am not trying to be preachy...I just know what it's like to clean up feces and vomit and watch someone round the clock for days as they try to recover from the rapid detox.
    In the end, if you are hooked there is NO EASY WAY OUT. So if you are willing to give up the stuff be safe. Work with professional that will design a plan for you. Don't give up.

Hey when your done your rapid detox you may want to go to an org "Scientology Church" and inquire about a Purification rundown. Its an intensive purification were you exercise take specific vitamins and spend allot of time in a sauna per the program specifics. When my dad did it he had been a smoker and his white towel was brown after the sauna every day until it had all ran out of him. He also overcame cancer in that time period to.

I highly recommend it. It will also prevent you from relapsing because even after your detox there will be some of the drugs left in your body tissues that could resurface at any time and give you cravings.

Best of luck I will pray to God that you can make it through this step on your own.

Matthew Baldwin

another option with a 80% success rate.

www.detox-narconon.org
    1800-5055949 ext 701
    Active Rep (Gerry Baldwin)

give my dad a call its free and worth the 1-10 minutes to get some information from a person on the phone who has seen people finish this program and the amazing chainges that they have had in there lives because of it.

Matthew Baldwin