Party tonight?
    lukeflesh is offline New Member

Default Party tonight?

I was given 4 Pliva 433's (trazodone) can i have fun with these like a lortab? it says they are an anti-depressent, but i've never tried one. Just want to feel good for a couple hours - don't want to end up falling asleep.. are these a bad idea for a tiny jaunt with recreation?

clux is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by lukeflesh

I was given 4 Pliva 433's (trazodone) can i have fun with these like a lortab? it says they are an anti-depressent, but i've never tried one. Just want to feel good for a couple hours - don't want to end up falling asleep.. are these a bad idea for a tiny jaunt with recreation?
    You will absolutely fall asleep with this drug. I have actually been prescribed it as a sleeping pill and half one one pill takes me through the night. You will not get any other effect except sleepiness.

clux

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Yep, clux is correct. Trazodone is an antidepressant medication, it can also be used to treat anxiety and various phobias, it is a generic for Desyrel. You will not get any high or euphoric effects from this drug. As clux said, this is also used to treat insomnia, or the racing thoughts that some mentally ill people experience that prevents them from sleeping well, so the most you will do is fall asleep!

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

alkisses is offline Banned

yeah that sucks. dont take that.