oxy contin and las vegas
    LasvegasOC is offline New Member

Default oxy contin and las vegas

whats up everyone im stephen from las vegas and let me tell you how bad OC is a problem in this city. i have about 50 known friends who are addicts and thats just my friends not counting other peoples friends who do it too. it is so readilly available for you to get its amazing i know like 5 people who have hundreds on them at all time the 80's. i am one of the people who have a problem and let me tell you how bad it sucks. i mean OC is the best drug i have ever done and thats the problem with it. not only that but it is physically addicting and i cant stop now ive been doing it for about a year and im at around 1 pill a day. i am trying to stop but you all know how that is... not possible... well at least really hard especially because your body just cries for that stuff when you dont have it after 24 hours. exactly 24 hours after i dont do a pill i feel the symptoms and they gradually get worse and i cant sleep unless i get so incredibly drunk and take like 4 xanax. i hate vegas this city is so corrupt. i really want to know how many other cities have this rapidly growing oxycontin problem because it just started getting big out here in the past year. i want to get methadone but i cant get ahold of them thru the streets and dont have the money for a clinic. any suggestions? i wouldnt advise anyone to raise there kids in vegas because im 18 and have done more **** than some 40 year olds have by the time i was 16. please reply

dizzy23 is offline Senior Member

quote:Originally posted by LasvegasOC

whats up everyone im stephen from las vegas and let me tell you how bad OC is a problem in this city. i have about 50 known friends who are addicts and thats just my friends not counting other peoples friends who do it too. it is so readilly available for you to get its amazing i know like 5 people who have hundreds on them at all time the 80's. i am one of the people who have a problem and let me tell you how bad it sucks. i mean OC is the best drug i have ever done and thats the problem with it. not only that but it is physically addicting and i cant stop now ive been doing it for about a year and im at around 1 pill a day. i am trying to stop but you all know how that is... not possible... well at least really hard especially because your body just cries for that stuff when you dont have it after 24 hours. exactly 24 hours after i dont do a pill i feel the symptoms and they gradually get worse and i cant sleep unless i get so incredibly drunk and take like 4 xanax. i hate vegas this city is so corrupt. i really want to know how many other cities have this rapidly growing oxycontin problem because it just started getting big out here in the past year. i want to get methadone but i cant get ahold of them thru the streets and dont have the money for a clinic. any suggestions? i wouldnt advise anyone to raise there kids in vegas because im 18 and have done more **** than some 40 year olds have by the time i was 16. please reply

Get professional help...please!!You don't have to have insurance or money.Got a crying grandbaby here,will write more later.

Debbie

girlie girl is offline Member

I use to live in Vegas for a couple of years. Your right about how scary it is to get OC whenever you want. You can get any drug in Vegas, anytime. I worked in the clubs so OC was everywhere. I never took any, thank god. I'm hooked on Loratabs so I hate to see me on OC. I know LA,Miami, and Chicago all had OC in the clubs. Tons of it in Miami and Vegas. I hope your able to pull yourself away from it. I know what ya mean about that 24 hour ****, I'm the same way. BSG Junkie is right about the methadone. Its a hard drug to get off of too. [:X]

Girlie Girl

Suzee is offline Junior Member

It's more common the last couple of years on the east coast as well, and surprising because it's so expensive here. That's one nasty med to quit.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

you are responding to a very old thread. I doubt the poster is here anymore, but you can't leave a number for drug seeking here.