Page 4 of 436 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
Lexapro Withdrawal
    auntybiotic is offline Senior Member

courtney girl,

Thanks for the magnesium suggestion.

I was also told SSRI users should take lecthin for the muscle twitches that one often gets when taking a SSRI, this has also helped her tremendously.

Omega Fish Oil is suggested to help lose some of the added weight that the SSRI seem to put on due to slowing one's metabolism. I also found out that Lexapro can cause hypoglycemia so that low blood sugar levels need to be watched.

Often the reason so many on lexapro cannot sleep thru the night can be due to blood levels dropping in the middle of the night. handful of walnuts taken before bed will stop this and should help control the blood levels thru the ni

For anyone beginning to taper from Lexapro, I will warn you to GO SLOW! Even slower then you may think is necessary in order to prevent psychosis from the brain chemistry being altered by taking away the chemical that provided extra serotonin due to reuptake mechanisms.
    It is suggested no more than 5% of the current dose evey three weeks or until you feel "normal" or well enought to taper again.

Even with small tapers............... expect noticible reactions such as stomach pain, nasal stuffiness, muscle cramps, numbness in extremities, headaches, and the WORST are horrible lifelike nightmares and anxiety and moodiness bordering on anger.

Bobcat4956 is offline New Member

I was given Lexapro because of a severe panic attack in which my blood pressure went to 206/124 and I was in the emergency room. This had happened a year and a half ago and I had gotten it under control. My doctor says I have a panic disorder and put me on 5 mg. of Lexapro. I took it for two days one week and stopped, then started back 5 days later for two more days. I felt like I had taken LSD, tremors, mania, shakiness so I stopped. Now 4 days after I have stopped, my bp is up this morning, I had a dream that I had a stroke and was paralyzed and woke up in a complete panic. The dream was SO real. It has to be withdrawal and I just can't believe it would do this after only 4 doses. God I hope it stops soon. I am VERY shaky.

Bobcat4956 is offline New Member

I was given Lexapro because of a severe panic attack in which my blood pressure went to 206/124 and I was in the emergency room. This had happened a year and a half ago and I had gotten it under control. My doctor says I have a panic disorder and put me on 5 mg. of Lexapro. I took it for two days one week and stopped, then started back 5 days later for two more days. I felt like I had taken LSD, tremors, mania, shakiness so I stopped. Now 4 days after I have stopped, my bp is up this morning, I had a dream that I had a stroke and was paralyzed and woke up in a complete panic. The dream was SO real. It has to be withdrawal and I just can't believe it would do this after only 4 doses. God I hope it stops soon. I am VERY shaky.

Edward_J is offline New Member

Hang in there! I'm no doctor and I can't tell you whether you want to ever take SSRIs again. I will tell you that after 1 month clear I feel a lot better. People have mentioned I seem to be talking with more energy (a good thing?) and I feel like I have a bit more 'edge'. My legs have decided they want to cooperate with the rest of my body when I try to sleep and the 'brain zaps' have diminished to the point where they're barely noticed. I've found myself cussing at a sticky problem but I used to do that before - nice to be back to being grumpy me. Knowing the right cuss words and holding your tongue properly is the solution to a lot of technical problems.

Don't want you to feel like I'm making less of your problems than there is to them. I've discovered along the way that different Doctors provide different levels of service and expertise. If your current physician isn't helping your problem then you have every right to find another one who will. Stand up for you - you're important!

Very good luck to you!

Ed

..and go ahead and vent, that's what these groups are for...

quote:Originally posted by Neysha

Boy am I glad to find this forum. I was taking Lexapro for 3 1/2 years and decided to wean off of it (under a psychs care) and have the most awful side effects. I can't sleep, I can't concentrate, I cry at the drop of the hat, I'm nautious from morning until night, and while I was sitting in bed tonight trying, trying to get to sleep my legs started feeling like they had a life of their own. I will NEVER EVER take another SSRI so long as I live. I was hesitant about it in the first place, but my psych was so dead set on it-and I was so depressed at the time I couldn't fight back. They didn't want to treat my depression with therapy when they could just write me a script, have my twenty bucks, bill my insurance, and have me outta there in 15 minutes. Even the psych I am seeing now didn't really want me to go off on it, but I pretty much told her either to help me or I would do it on my own. My husband and I would like to start a family in a couple of years and there just isn't enough information out there to see if this is detrimental to fetuses or not. When I told the psych that she insisted it would be fine to take during a pregnancy if I had to take it, I told her absolutely not-I'm not going to risk hurting my baby just so some drug company can line their coffers for a little longer and 10 years from now someone can tell me my kid has developmental problems due to the >>>> that was in my system.
    Sorry to vent...it feels so good to get this off my chest...
    Thanks,

sweet_texas1970 is offline New Member

I am so relieved to have found this forum. I was on 20 mgs of Lexapro for only 5 months. I noticed no improvements and also couldn't afford it, therefore, decided to cut down to 10 mgs for about a month. I quit taking it altogether about 3-4 weeks ago, and am just now getting the weird feelings...is this normal? I have been experiencing the "shock sensations" in my upper extremities and face...it's actually hard to pin point where I feel them, but they are constant. I have also noticed severe insomnia....tossing and turning all night long....and then when I finally do go to sleep, I can't get up. I usually get up at 8 on the weekends, but slept until 5:30 pm last Sunday....that scared me, and no, I hadn't partied the night before! I have never been this fatigued in my life. And have also had extrememly strange, vivid dreams, usually nightmares. Does anyone, besides me, think that the Lexapro should be out of my system by now? The body shocks are what is really scaring me right now. Someone, please let me know if you have had this, or have it now...thank you.

tina_b is offline Junior Member

Its now almost 10 days since i've been using [u][u]Lexapro</u></u>. The drug is working fine for me till now. The only problem I'm having is minor headaches and lesser sleep.

young_mom is offline New Member

I actually just went off Effexor and came to this site, because a Dr. suggested I start taking Lexapro. I immediatly said NO!! I was on Effexor XR 75mg for less than 6 months. I started taking it every other day for a few weeks and then just stopped last Friday. Anytime I missed a dose I started feeling bad - weak, irritable, and shaky. After I quit altogether - Monday I started feeling worse and Tuesday was the worst day of my life. I would rather go through labor again I think the withdrawal side effects from Effexor are the same as Lexapro, so I won't go into detail about them, because I can tell you all already know. I wanted to respond to tina_b who I believe just started taking Lexapro. I don't know your story, but unless you think an antidepressant is your last resort I would definatly encourage you to not take it. It is not worth it. I believe that these drugs do horrible things to your body and the medial society either doesn't know or doesn't care. There is no way it can be ok for you to take if when we stop taking it, we have brain zaps, brain shivers, electro shock sensations!!! I hear that people on crack have these problems too, so what's that tell us!! I think that there should be some large study done on this and all of the suffering that people have undergone at the hands of these DRUGS should be publisized. I think that we women have a lot of hormonal issues that are causing our problems and the only thing doctors seem to know is depression. I swear if a woman cries or worries it must be depression! That's all they know. Just like when my kids gets sick, it's always a virus. Depression and Virus - they are both catch alls for the big "I Don't Know!" I also want to say to everyone who has went off and is suffering - HANG IN THERE - don't give up - don't go back on it or any other antidepressant! Do lots of research on herbal and natural medicines. I feel a little better each day, so I know I'll get there. I refuse to take any medicine right now, except for a multi-vitamin. When I feel better then I am going to start taking estroven (i'm only 25), a multi vitamin, maybe some B-12, and so on. I will kick this without DRUGS!!! to sweet_texas1970: everything you are feeling is withdrawal, regardless of what any doctor tells you (my dr just told me that the shocks, dizziness, nausiouness, etc. is because i'm depressed - i am the most undepressed person I know - i first went to a dr. because i stopped having periods, what the hell does that have to do w/ depression) anyway - drs don't always know - trust your gut - you will get through this, but yes, it will suck - getting up yesterday morning was the hardest thing i had ever done - maybe try some tylenol pm when you go to bed to help you go to sleep - and have someone help you get up if possible - don't sleep more than 10 hours. On one website someone suggested GNC's cleansing formula - I tried it once and it made use the bathroom alot, so it was doing its job, but it wasn't practical for me to >>>> 6 times a day when i'm at work! ha

Anyway, everyone hang in there - don't be embarassed to tell family and friends what you're going through, because they may be the best help you can get. My husband has been so great through this, he has even done laundry - WOW and my Mom has been very helpful with the kids, etc. I even broke down and told my boss, so now he doesn't freak out when it takes me 2 hours to type one paper or when I forget simple things that I never used to forget.

GOOD LUCK

heathermc is offline New Member

I was taking prozac for past 4 years and recently switched to lexapro about 2 months ago. I ran out of my prescription and decided to just stop taking it!!! I decided I wanted to feal again, emotions, etc!! I have been off for 4 days and I have the dizziness, headaches, blurred vision and I feal soo swollen. does anyone know about how long this should last?? I don't want to give in and go back on lexapro but, I want to know theres hope!![?][xx(]

Thanx!
    Heather

Heather McCoy

Jayd is offline New Member

I've been taking Lexapro for 10 months. User Beware!!! As with all man made drugs- be careful. I thought this drug was a good idea for addressing my problems with GAD. I will say- it did its job. I noticed a big change in how I responded to issues. Alot of my irritability about little things subsided. I could actually respond to things without becoming highly aggitated but anytime I was lazidasical about refilling the perscription- my body would definately let me know it! I really don't care for pill reminders that affect your abilities to concentrate and feel normal. I don't appreciate the brain zaps, intense headaches, and weird dizziness/imbalance, and forgetfulness. I've even noticed heart palpatations that make me very uneasy. I've been brainstorming ways to wein myself from this drug. This is not to say that I haven't appreciated its usefulness during my times of need but I feel that this drug is like any other illegal drug- once on it- it will make you depend more and more on it preventing your own natural chemistries from kicking in properly.

Recently, I've decided to start taking vitamins again. I now am back on a multi vitamin and have found out about natural ingredients that will help address GAD like: Inositol and a multi vitamin called Ex-stress. I would encourage all of you to research other alternatives if you find that the current perscription your on is to much to handle.

QueenVann is offline New Member

Thank you to everyone who has posted. I've just spent the last 2 hours going through each page of your responses. My husband, God love him!, actually encouraged me to get on to find out what others are going through so that I can feel better about this >>>> I'm going through!

I've only been off Lexapro completely for a week. I was on 10mg for 5 months and tapered down to 5 and then to nothing. I was surprised at how many people said taper slowly. My dr. said if I started feeling brain quakes after tapering to 5, then just go cold turkey, because the withdrawal effects would just get worse. And I'm thankful that my symptoms haven't been as bad as some of you have reported. Last night was perhaps the worst... my husband came in from cleaning off the grill after dinner and found me on the kitchen floor bawling my eyes out. The night sweats have been pretty bad, too.

I'm glad for this discussion. I'm a Marriage and Family Therapist and my clients come to me taking all sorts of meds. While thus far Lexapro seems to be the best alternative to the other options out there (which isn't saying much) I feel like I'm better able to discuss with them what it'll be like to discontinue their meds.

I have hope that my symptoms will get better. Maybe not for several weeks (which sucks since I'm going on vacation next week) but I see light at the end of the tunnel. Keep supporting each other. Find someone who can support you regardless of your crying spells or angry outbursts. (I'd lend out my husband, but my selfish nature prevents it!)

The best to everyone...

QV

John2000 is offline New Member

I've been lowering my lexapro dosages from 30mg to 0 by 5mg per week. I've been experiencing shocking sensation to my head and then to my arms and feet with dizziness to. Iwas wondering if anyone else who is lowering their dosage is experiencing the shocking sensation to their head. Could this be the dizziness everyone is describing?

I used to take 10 mgs of lexapro and i have lowerd it 10-0 going from 10-5-0. it has been 5 days off of it and i feel the same things, dizzy feeling and the shocking sensation, i just feel weird, not bad, but weird.

LRO
    LRO is offline New Member

I have been taking Lexapro for about two years and think I finally have reached a point I no longer need it. I did not realize until reading this message board that the leg twitches I have are a direct link to this medication. This is the second time I have tried to get off of it. The first time I quit cold turkey and the only thing I realized was wrong with me was my ears were making a 'chirping' sound. Is this the brain shocks everyone is speaking about? It mainly did it when I turned my head. I did not relate it to the Lexapro and finally went to an ear doctor, who said I had 'tinitis'. I went back on the Lexapro after a month and it went away so that is when I realized it was quitting the Lexapro. I have to get off this stuff, though, because I have gained 45 pounds in 2 years. I would appreciate anyone else letting me know if this 'chirping sound' (almost like crickets) is what you are considering the brain sensations.

Lori

scruffi is offline Junior Member

For me the brain zaps feel like someone plucking a "twangy guitar string right behind my eyes. I'll bet the crickets are all part of the same withdrawal thing.

Sure would be interesting to hear a technical explanation of why this brain zap thing is happening to us.

blueeyez58 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by canoe

Has anyone else taking Lexapro had problems emptying your bladder completely. I have been on Lexapro for over a year now and started having urinary problems about 4 mos. ago. I'm thinking of taking myself off the Lexapro to see if it helps.
    Hi Canoe-yes, I have [u]definitely</u> been having problems with emptying my bladder. I didn't know what to attribute it to, but I noticed it started a few months after being on Lexapro. I've been on it for about 5 months and just decided to quit taking it--mainly because of the weight gain--it was awful!! All I did was crave sweets--to an excess. I ended up eating a whole gallon of ice cream in one day recently. Lexapro was the only thing I could blame this kind of behavior on--I had never done anything like that before. The muscle twitches and vivid dreams are bad, too.

I tried going off cold turkey last week, not having any idea that I could suffer withdrawal symptoms, but when I started getting really nauseous and having terrible headaches (felt like really bad sinus headaches) and feeling like I have the flu, then I thought something had to be going on. That's when I started searching and found this forum, and I'm so glad I did. I'm going to try Runningman's method of tapering and see if it works for me. Thanks to everyone for their input.

never again is offline New Member

I am so happy that I found this forum! I have read several posts before, but wanted to let those of you who are going thru Lexapro withdrawl DON'T GIVE UP!!!! I am in the anger/agitation phase right now (this is me[}]The brain/body zaps are still there. I have not worked for 2 1/2 weeks, may be going back on Sunday, but I am skeptical that I will be able to handle it since I am a nurse. I have counseled with a psychologist and a quack psychiatrist who took my copay and stuck it in his pocket, didn't listen when I said NO MORE DRUGS, and wanted me to go on valium and wellbutrin XL. I am currently counseling with my pastor and this is the only thing that helps. There is HOPE for ALL of us! Don't GO BACK ON SSRI's!!!

suziq is offline New Member

[xx(]I am so lucky to have found this thread. About two weeks ago I tried to go cold turkey from my 10 mg. daily dose of Lexapro. It is unbelievable to me how sick I felt. I started taking it again, and will begin weaning myself from it gradually. thank you all for sharing your experiences and insights....SuziQ

Eric L is offline New Member

I was prescribed 10 mg Lexapro after a Panic attack almost a year and half ago. I took it for about a year, then one day decided I wanted to get off. My doc never mentioned anything about tapering when he prescribed it. I brefiely read on the inernet that when quitting any ssri the user should taper. I did not do enough research on a tapering timeline though. I didn't think I had to because I thought my doc would have warned me if anything serious might happen. I took it upon myself to taper by taking one 10mg tablet every other day for about a month. I was completely off at the begenning of March 05 (Roughly three months ago).

Apparentley that was not enough. Three weeks or so after I developed a lip twitch that would not go away, accompanied by tingling sensations in my arms legs and feet. After doing a lot of research I came to the conclusion I had develped orofacial dyskensia in my lip because of quitting the lexapro. I must state I am no doctor this is just my opinion from the online research I have done. Moving on...I did a lot of research and read that taking lecithin could help with this. I took that and vitamin B-12 for 2 1/2 weeks, and the lip twitch slowly went away.

I thought I was out of the woods so I quit taking the lecithin and B12. Two weeks after that now my calves and feet muscles wont stop twitching. Sometimes I can even see the muscles twitching. It is more obvious when I am sitting in a chair or lying in bed. Every now and then I get a twitch in my forehead muscle, buttock muscle or behind my ear. So now I am starting to take the lecithin and B12 again to see if it will make these leg twithces go away. I also added magnesuium tablets to the mix based off of my research. This muscle twitching is very annoying and scary.

I don't see how after 3 months off the medication I could still have witdrawal symptoms. Is this some sort of permanent damage? Anyone else have similar experience, or heard of this. I have read through many of the posts, and the symptoms I am having seem to be common with everyone elses. The question I have is has anyone else had or heard of symptoms lasting this long. I am so worried that I have some sort of permanent damage to my brain because of this medication.

suziq is offline New Member

Courtney Girl,

Reading your post I can see that I need to go much slower to taper off Lexapro than I thought. I'll try 10 mg -&gt; 7.5 -&gt; 5 -&gt; 2.5 over a long period of time. Yesterday was my first day of going down to 7.5 mg, and I started taking St. John's Wort and Valerian to smooth out some of the effects.

SuziQ

Ashana is offline New Member

so I think it's been about 2 weeks since i took lexapro. I tapered off but kind of did it rapidly. (my original post is on pg 6). I didn't experience any brain zaps or anything like what other people are describing. The only thing that really bothers me is that since tapering and now not taking lexapor at all my heart rate is way up there, it constantly feels like it's racing and I have a big appetite, I am constantly hungry, but I haven't noticed a weight gain (though its probably cause my heart is racing so much i'm jsut burning everything i eat?). Anyone else have a rapid heartbeat for a side effect or is it just my anxiety??

I took lexapro in teh first place for anxiety, but i had taken other meds before that. My anxiety did subside while on meds but after just graduating college, I can no longer afford to constantly be on meds and my insurance no longer covers it! so I really had no choice but to stop taking meds.

I feel anxiety is more psychological than anything and I am kind of afraid of slipping back into having panic attacks and afraid of going places and the usual social anxiety I had in the past. My family is no help as we are not very close at all and don't talk about any type of private issues. I just wish i wouldn't feel anxious! I would be able to do so much more than i do now!! I really don't feel like I'm living my life to it's potential which then makes me kind of depressed about it.

Oh, and Aunty, haven't heard from you in a while, keep us up to date about your daughter! I'd like to know how things turn out!

tjwriter is offline New Member

Hi...i have been peeking around in here but I just went off my lexapro. I don't know what these brain zaps things everyone talks about are. But I do have a question. I don't know if I gained weight but I took it for three years. Then I cut my calories (with exercise) probably too much and lost weight. But then I started having other problems and my doctor told me I lost too much. I have put a small amount back on. I was wondering if anyone who has been off lexapro has noticed any weight loss? Thank you Lindsay Lohan for making us girls think we are fat. Being a girl is tough, especially getting off this stupid drug! Someone make me feel better, PLEASE!

TJ

chiguy is offline New Member

I'm so glad to have found this site. I've been taking Lexapro for about a year and a half now and haven't taken it in two days. I have sever depression and ADD. I'm starting to feel the withdrawl symptoms and they are very similar to those I experienced when weening off Effexor a couple of years back. So far the sweats, insomnia, and headaches are fairly awful. Stoping Effexor was the worst experience I've ever had - shocks, nightmares, etc... and I've gone through a severe case of Hepatitus A (obtained from a Taco Bell) and a collapsed lung that ended up with the removal of 80% of my right one. I think I'd rather go through both those things again than face what I know is coming.

However, staying on Lexapro seems worse at this point due to the fact I can't afford it (lost my job in March due to a depressive episode despite being on Lex, Adderal, and in therapy) and really don't think it's working. I've been to numerous doctors and have never gotten a straight answer about the long-term effects, withdrawl, etc... (most say there is no withdrawl). They all ask me if the meds are working but I honestly have no idea since I don't have a good baseline. Between the different meds (I also stopped taking my Adderal for ADD a little over a month ago), I have know clue what "normal" or "good" is supposed to feel like. In addition, I'm not able to do the things I love anymore like running due to excessive sweating, insomnia, lethargy, increased heart rate (from the Adderal), and leg cramps. I'm also an actor/improvisor and feel I'm not able to hit high and low emotions due to the Lex.

I've found a great therapist that specializes in ADD and depression here in Chicago and plan on continuing with him as soon as I can afford it. He has advised the three keys to managing my depression and ADD are therapy, behaioral modification, and, if needed, medication. However, he does advise that meds are only about 10 to 15 percent of the battle so I'd like to find my baseline again and try some orgainic/natural alternatives. So, to make a long story longer, has anyone ever tried a cleansing/flushing alternative? I'm talking about the ones folks use to pass last minute drug tests. I was thinking this may help shorten the withdrawl timeframe. Thanks in advance for your help and insight.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

-Dr. HST

auntybiotic is offline Senior Member

Hi everyone,

My daughter is down to 14 Mg from 20 Mg. We have had to wean less then 1/2 Mg a month at some times due to the horrific withdrawals.

Right now they are night mares that are vivid and scary and severe mood liability and not being abl e to sleep at night.

She also has developed a rash but the dermatologist said it's a viral rash??

I have noticed with reducing the Lexapro dose by about 30% she has started drawing again...........she stopped drawing on the higer dose of Lexapro.

Magnesium taken in the day will also help with muscle cramps and help with the anxiety.

charlavb1 is offline New Member

I am experiencing withdrawl and my sypmtoms are pretty severe. I am having the most problems at night. I hear and fear I'm going to see ghosts. When my baby cries I imagine the worst and then hes sitting in the floor fine. I experience manic times at night and am not sleepy at night. I know at least that they are withdrawal symptoms and can try to relax and my husband is very supportive and takes care when my fears at night are too much. I hope it eases soon but having gained 60 pounds after being on Lexapro for 19 months I have to try to lose some weight. Wish me luck!

courtney_girl is offline New Member

I am up to day 4 of waening off Lex...... so far its been going good... no bad side effects (eg: brain zaps, shaking, dizzyness ect), i had a tiny headache but that could be coz my neck is out of place. i thought i was doins SO well until last night.....
    my partner and i were talking on the phone (we dont live together), and i wasnt really talking much coz i was busy and also the reception was bad, so i couldnt hear him very well... and anyways, he hung up on me... and i rang him back to appologise and he said he was pist off that i wasnt talking.... and then i just started crying coz i felt so bad. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM, OF BEING OVER-SENSITIVE??? [?]

tjwriter is offline New Member

*Raises hand* Ooh, me, me! This was a trial thing, for me to go off, to see if I no longer need it. Now that I have been off over a week, I think it is necessary to wait out the widthdrawl. I keep crying for no reason and I get REALLY pissed off easily. I was wondering though if anyone has lost weight after going off? Anyway, hope this helps. I still say lexapro helped save my life (I was at a point where my day to day life was totally disrupted by Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder) and I'm sorry people on here are having negative experiences with it. Except for some widthrawl sypmtoms and possible weight gain (over 3 years)? I have done fine.

TJ

Oh yea, I guess I've been pretty sensitive lately. Pretty much anything i watch on tv makes me cry, not bauling but i get all teary eyed and emotional. Plus i think i have gotten angry easier lately, as normally i'm usually don't let things bother me in the least. I haven't lost any weight, but I think i gained some, eek! But that could be cause i'm currently out of work and not doing as much physically as i did before.

cabernet1975 is offline New Member

This is all very interesting... I just started taking Lexapro two days ago to deal with depression. I have a friend who takes it and she says it helps her alot. I don't want to be on Lexapro for a long long time....but I am going to stay on it for a short while to see if it helps me. The side effects of being a little nauseous and tired aren't bad....but I do have fits of yawning which are strange. I have never been one to take medication lightly...so I am hopeful about it and doing research. I will definitely take care when going off the Lexapro and probably use Runningman's method. Thanks for all the posts and best of luck!

cabernet1975 is offline New Member

This is all very interesting... I just started taking Lexapro two days ago to deal with depression. I have a friend who takes it and she says it helps her alot. I don't want to be on Lexapro for a long long time....but I am going to stay on it for a short while to see if it helps me. The side effects of being a little nauseous and tired aren't bad....but I do have fits of yawning which are strange. I have never been one to take medication lightly...so I am hopeful about it and doing research. I will definitely take care when going off the Lexapro and probably use Runningman's method. Thanks for all the posts and best of luck!

jiji529 is offline New Member

I've been taking Lexapro, 10mg for about 2 years and just started weaning myself off. Doing the every other day thing. Not looking forward to some of the things I've seen I'll be going through. But, was a bit releived to see some of the side effects I've had on the Lexapro were the Lexapro. I've gained 25 pounds, when I was always thin no matter what I ate and have had lots of sweating. I thought I was going through early menopause! Hvae had insomnia since starting to wean and have been in the bathroom most of today. Thinking I'm making a trip to the vitamin store tomorrow though. Glad I found you all. There wasn't much info out there.

Thank you.

Page 4 of 436 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast