im hooked
    chris Sherman is offline New Member

Default im hooked

hi iam hooked on pills, in the last four months i have take about 12-15 loratabs a day i am trying to quit right know its been about a day and a half since i ate a pain pill how long will i feel like ****

larryfurnace is offline New Member

im goin through the same thing right now!!!!! it sux!!! let me just ask how long have you been on tabs for ???? im on the same thing 2 years now. everyone is telling me to try suboxone detox. i have tried to stop using many times with no success. i use 15-20 a day!! today i left work feeling like s hit. i got some 10mg methadone from a friend because i thought they would help slow down my intake.....wrong im having withdrawl because one methadone wont help. your probably gonna feel bad for about 2weeks and then you should start to feel better. this >>>> is the hardest thing we will ever have to overcome!its evil. good luck and try calling a doc about suboxone!!! i did just before i wrote this. let me know how you do because if no one elese understands what you are going through everybody here does!!!!

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Buprenorphene (suboxone,subutex) is a synthetic narcotic.It has a very long half life.It will take away your cravings and withdrawls.Once your stable you can then detox off of the buprenorphene with little or no trouble.This is an exellent drug for both of you since your not long term abusers.Good luck to both of you and let us know how your doing....Dave

Shaneleo is offline Junior Member

I have been taking Suboxone for about 7 days now and am feeling great. I was taking 80mg of methadone a day for chronic pain. The Suboxone doesn't make me feel all high and depressed and it is helping the pain pretty good as well. If you have any questions either of you can send me an email. shane.gangidino@comcast.net

shane

larryfurnace is offline New Member

whats people?? my boss called this morning with a # for our employe assistance program. he thinks the will treat me for free. thanks for lookin out guys ill check back later. im goin 8 hours before each dose and feelin like s hit all the way. i hope they will do the sub treatment!!!!l88r