I screwed it up :( Oxycodone and drug test detection times
    Anonymous Guest

Exclamation I screwed it up :( Oxycodone and drug test detection times

Hey guys,

I'm very sorry and embarrassed to have to admit I completely screwed up my sobriety, especially after so many people have generously taken out quite a bit of time to help me through a short-term suboxone treatment.

Long-story short, got overwhelmed with school work, got in a fight with the girlfriend, and it sent me into another oxycodone binge. Not that it is any excuse for my actions.

So, here is my problem. I need to pass a drug test on Friday, roughly 60 hours from now. I have been doing 60-90mg oxy again for the last week. If I fail this test, I am screwed. I don't want to get into the details, but trust me, I will be seriously screwed if I do not piss clean.

I'm being tested by my addictionologist and its being sent to a lab.

I already made the decision right now not to do any more. My question is, will I be able to pass a urine test by Friday 12:00 noon (60 hours from now)? If not, what can I do to protect my privacy and pass this thing?

Please, no lectures. I feel horrible enough about what I have done, especially since so many people have taken the time out to help me recently. I feel like I let you down and I'm very sorry. I realize the consequences of my actions.

Anyway, what can I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and my genuine apologies to Rob and everyone who helped me out. I'm going to give this another honest shot.

Sincerely,

Dominic

hkyjon33 is offline Member

How many did you take all together? And, what kinda of test are you taking ? UA at a lab or facility right ?

Anonymous Guest

I would say between 12-15 oxycodone pills. They were all 30mg.

No, I'm getting tested in my shrink's office. However, the urine sample is being sent out to a lab in CA, and I'm in FL.

Anonymous Guest

Im pretty sure im right but i think in 48 hrs you should be ok.
    The half life on oxycodone is 3-4.5 hrs,that means about every 4 hrs how ever much you took will be cut in half,then cut that in half again in four hrs.and so on till its gone.
    you know the drill,pick your self up,and try try again,let me know If i can help.

sisterwin2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dschlic1 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm very sorry and embarrassed to have to admit I completely screwed up my sobriety, especially after so many people have generously taken out quite a bit of time to help me through a short-term suboxone treatment.

Long-story short, got overwhelmed with school work, got in a fight with the girlfriend, and it sent me into another oxycodone binge. Not that it is any excuse for my actions.

So, here is my problem. I need to pass a drug test on Friday, roughly 60 hours from now. I have been doing 60-90mg oxy again for the last week. If I fail this test, I am screwed. I don't want to get into the details, but trust me, I will be seriously screwed if I do not piss clean.

I'm being tested by my addictionologist and its being sent to a lab.

I already made the decision right now not to do any more. My question is, will I be able to pass a urine test by Friday 12:00 noon (60 hours from now)? If not, what can I do to protect my privacy and pass this thing?

Please, no lectures. I feel horrible enough about what I have done, especially since so many people have taken the time out to help me recently. I feel like I let you down and I'm very sorry. I realize the consequences of my actions.

Anyway, what can I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and my genuine apologies to Rob and everyone who helped me out. I'm going to give this another honest shot.

Sincerely,

Dominic

Sweetie, I would never lecture you.... you relapsed. My heart breaks for you.

First the drug test. Lucky its not for a job. So what is the real worry? If your mandated by the law or work they may actually go into the bathroom with you... do you know?? If not, I suggest you to go to Urineluck.com, or to the nearest head shop. Buy quickfix.... not the drinks or the mixes but quick fix. I have used it very successfully in the past, the only thing I trust. It cost about 35$. YOu need to get it quick because you need to get comfortable with it or you will look too quilty.

if this is just for your counselor then dont worry about it,,,, we all relapse. I cant count how many times in my 51 yrs that I relapsed. I think its just part of growing.. I am not given you excuses but we dont know how to handle life without drugs... we are just crawling now... cant even walk yet.. give yourself a break.

Sister
    Last edited by sisterwin2; 09-17-2008 at 08:37 AM.

glowworm is offline New Member

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but synthetic opiates take just as long
    (72 hrs.) to pass through your system COMPLETELY as their stronger, naturally
    derived counterparts (>>>>>>, opium, etc.) I hate for you to rely on copious amounts of flushing with water, only to find the trace amounts detected still count as a positive test. If you do not want to take a chance then I would agree with the poster who suggested urineluck.com

Anonymous Guest

hey dschlic
    let us know if you passed your test...

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Hey Dschlic1
    Relapsing is unfortunately a part of addiction.The drug test is what it is just a test.The important thing is for you to get back into recovery quickly.
    Listen, we've all relapsed and yah it's a pisser but you know what you need to do.So don't to hard on yourself just get back in the game and you'll be fine.Hang in there.....Dave

hkyjon33 is offline Member

Default How did test go ?

Well, i guess the title says it all...howd the test go ?

Stangfriik is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sisterwin2 View Post
    Buy quickfix.... not the drinks or the mixes but quick fix. I have used it very successfully in the past, the only thing I trust. It cost about 35$. YOu need to get it quick because you need to get comfortable with it or you will look too quilty.

Quickfix is THE best at passing drug tests as it's cheap and fool proof as long as the person isn't in the bathroom with you.

I will tell you that Qcarbo worked for marijuana and roxy's but didn't work for methadone. I was so confident in Qcarbo, I smoked and ate roxy's the night before but the test picked up the methadone that I had taken a couple weeks prior.

I was actually in orientation for my new job when the employee health person called me in to her office. I then got on the phone with the lab and they said I tested positive for methadone. It blew my mind considering they didn't find the roxy's or marijuana. I tried to play it off but I was screwed.

I then found out about quickfix and I would never use anything else.

Anonymous Guest

well I took the test, but have not yet received the results. I was able to buy myself an extra day, giving myself 4 days between my test and last use of oxy, so I did not use the quick fix. I hope I passed! I will post again when I get the answer.

Thanks again for everyone's input