Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
I am back... and am getting Inducted... Robert 325, I would love your help.
    Ashleyy is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    You should repeat your morning dose in the evening as well. You're just fine if you take the second dose. We will be reducing your dose on day four or five depending on how you're doing. God bless.
    I still don't fell well... at all. I feel like I have the flu.

I ended up taking more this morning. I couldn't get relief after waiting and waiting.

I know you're probably upset. I don't know what is going on. It is not like last time. I can't sleep either.

I can't get ready... go do anything... do dishes. I feel that bad Robert.

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I am dying.

Please help.
    Ashley

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Ashleyy, how are you? You should be taking 3mg. am and 3 pm according to what Robert posted. Let us know how you are doing.

Iloerose
    Robert_325 likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    I still don't fell well... at all. I feel like I have the flu.

I ended up taking more this morning. I couldn't get relief after waiting and waiting.

I know you're probably upset. I don't know what is going on. It is not like last time. I can't sleep either.

I can't get ready... go do anything... do dishes. I feel that bad Robert.

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I am dying.

Please help.

Did the extra help you? If not then you started taking the subs before you were ready and you put yourself into precipitated w/d. Only other option is to go with subutex rather than suboxone. About 15% of patients react adversely to the naloxone in the suboxone. I would insist that the dr switch you to subutex. There is no way that you are UNDER dosed. Let me know what your dr says, just don't mention me or he'll undoubtedly tell to stop listening to dumbies on the internet, even though few sub drs actually KNOW how to treat sub patients properly.
    sdonna68 likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12