How to kick opiates in 7 hours or less, PAINFREE!
    7hourdetox is offline Banned

Exclamation How to kick opiates in 7 hours or less, PAINFREE!

[ deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-13-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: adding info

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Also wanted to add there are pretty much 1% of opiate users that have a bigger habit than I did so chances are you do not need to take such high doses of neurontin. Chances are you will probably experience little to no withdrawal symptoms I would imagine if you compare your habit to mine. I have no idea why this stuff works for withdrawal like it did and why nobody has ever mentioned it but I swear I have had no symptoms of withdrawal other than the 7 hours I mentioned. And I mean none. No physical effects(although I could be wrong because I am sore all over from the car accident)and no mental effects and absolutely no cravings to use, and I mean none. I am a >>>>>> junkie so the fact that I am saying I have no cravings is quite the statement. Sorry I just wanted to let you ppl know that there is a 99% chance you will not need to take these quantities of the drugs I mentioned, and a 99.9% chance you will not need to smoke any crack.

last thing i wanted to add. DO NOT stay on this drug for a long period of time as I am sure you would go through withdrawals from it. I havent done hardly any research into ppl having withdrawals from short term use but even drinking coffee everyday and quitting cold turkey you would experience withdrawal symptoms. point being, dont replace your current habit with a neurontin habit. if you decide to use my method taper down in a timely manner. tomorrow I will go down to 600mgs 3 times a day, I plan to stay on that for about 2 days, cut down to 400 for 3 or 4 days, 200 for a week or so 100 for two weeks and 50 for three weeks, 25 for a month, and so on. this is all new to me so i will post my progress here. all i know is i am saving $200 a day right now by not using H and I actually feel better than when I was using. ie: more energy, more drive to accomplish my goals, more sexually active and all in all just feeling better all around. ok, done posting for the night. good luck to you all and please feel free to ask any questions and/or post your experience with using my method. for anyone who doesnt want to go through the 48 hours needed to use sub/bup etc like me I think this is going to take off like a wild fire. just my opinion though. peace and i am out.

grip is offline Member

you know I've heard Neurontin can neutralize many of the worst opiate w/d symptoms from several other posters over the years,, so there must be something too it.. wish the medical community would get behind this with research and proper dosing levels..

Jillynnie is offline Member

Default Deleted Postings

Your first two posts were deleted due to swearing. Do you suppose you can re-post without the bad words? I am curious to know what you said.

Thank you,
    ~Jillynnie

maximus99 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 7hourdetox View Post
    last thing i wanted to add. DO NOT stay on this drug for a long period of time as I am sure you would go through withdrawals from it. I havent done hardly any research into ppl having withdrawals from short term use but even drinking coffee everyday and quitting cold turkey you would experience withdrawal symptoms. point being, dont replace your current habit with a neurontin habit. if you decide to use my method taper down in a timely manner. tomorrow I will go down to 600mgs 3 times a day, I plan to stay on that for about 2 days, cut down to 400 for 3 or 4 days, 200 for a week or so 100 for two weeks and 50 for three weeks, 25 for a month, and so on. this is all new to me so i will post my progress here. all i know is i am saving $200 a day right now by not using H and I actually feel better than when I was using. ie: more energy, more drive to accomplish my goals, more sexually active and all in all just feeling better all around. ok, done posting for the night. good luck to you all and please feel free to ask any questions and/or post your experience with using my method. for anyone who doesnt want to go through the 48 hours needed to use sub/bup etc like me I think this is going to
    take off like a wild fire. just my opinion though. peace and i am out.
    I would love to read your original post also, but it was deleted due to swearing, if you could repost without swearing, I think people would be interested.

The problem is see is using this for Subutex. It's a whole different animal than H, and many other opiates. It's got a long half life, and different effects. And there's Subutex and suboxone, which are different. Both have Buprnorphine. Suboxone has Naloxone added.

Still curious, perhaps it could work for specific substance in the opiate family.

Would love to hear your post....

Thor

Normankay is offline Member

I used gabapintin/neurontin to help with my sub wds and it works good, weird stuff though it has something to with numbing nervous receptors. You could probably get hit by a car while on gabapintin and not feel anything pain wise. jk, but it kills all nervous system sensors and for guys when I mean it kills all nervous sensor symptoms it kills ALL NERVOUS SENSOR SYMPTOMS, lol if you don't get that what means maybe you dont like to feel. It worked for the my hard first few days. They give out gabapintin to all >>>>>> addicts in hospitals when you get in trouble to curb wds.

grip is offline Member

hey guys 7hourdetox if you look under his name got banned from the site for not respecting the rules.. I read his post and it was mostly about him taking 1000's of mgs. every 12 to 6 hours for opiate detox, which is quite a bit.. and it took him more like 5 days, not 7 hours.. it is being used more often by some medical institutions and detox centers for w/d

Jillynnie is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    hey guys 7hourdetox if you look under his name got banned from the site for not respecting the rules.. I read his post and it was mostly about him taking 1000's of mgs. every 12 to 6 hours for opiate detox, which is quite a bit.. and it took him more like 5 days, not 7 hours.. it is being used more often by some medical institutions and detox centers for w/d
    grip,
    Thank you for pointing out that 7hour was banned. Did you notice what he did wrong? I understand that swearing is not acceptable, but due to the fact that they banned his words but not the rest of his thread makes me wonder why they got rid of him/her?

Thank you,
    ~Jillynnie

grip is offline Member

yeah it was a (him) and he was spamming the board with his detox method but mostly he kept cursing everywhere... funny thing is when he was called on it he admitted to it but then couldn't seem to censor himself..

jujubes is offline Junior Member

sounds like 7hourdetox is an addict......er like addicted to swearing....lol....sorry...couldnt help it!