Hello, I am back. I have been trying to taper all the way off of subutex for a while now. I am currently on 1.25mg. I am coming down to 1mg tomorrow. Was wondering if Robert or someone can please help me to get off this last bit. I want some guidance..someone who has been through this...I just want to be clean so very bad. I have been going to AA meetings but I feel I am lying...I am not sure if I am wrong for being there and also being on subutex. In the past year I have quit smoking, drinking, and taking pills...(I was on adderall and zanex) I was also on 8mg of subutex. I am so done with drugs and being on something. I just want to be free. I have such a blessed and wonderful life and I have made so many positive changes...this is the last mess I need to clean up....I know I am not alone but I feel so alone. I really need some support. I have been going to therapy, reading the big book, going to meetings, and church...I am searching, I am trying to find my way. I am finally ready to be clean. I am also afraid to go through the withdrawals. I am afraid I wont function off of the medication, I am afraid to feel in some ways..I know that this is all normal and that this is where my faith is lacking. I am trying hard to have faith in myself and in god. I have thought about having my husband dispense the medication to me so I dont take a little extra if I start feeling bad. I just need some support. Anyone who is out there and going through this too...please respond. I would love to go through this journey with someone, to have someone to be accountable to. I find that the meetings really help but I am not sure if I should share that I am on subutex. Has anyone been through this? I am going to conquer this one day at a time. I will succeed.....I will be clean....so if you have read this thread and you have a story to share...please do so...