How to avoid be drunk?
    xumeng12 is offline Junior Member

Default How to avoid be drunk?

Hello, everyone, one of my friend is very fond of alcohol, and he can't control himself so he often have much alcohol,but he will feel regret after that, so he need some sugesstion to help him to stop ,thank you very much!

Normankay is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by xumeng12 View Post
    Hello, everyone, one of my friend is very fond of alcohol, and he can't control himself so he often have much alcohol,but he will feel regret after that, so he need some sugesstion to help him to stop ,thank you very much!
    He's got to personally want to stop. There is not really a whole lot that you can do other than telling the person that you love them. That you think that drinking has started to control his life and quit enabling him. It may be hard, but you may be one of his only good friends and you might have to stop hanging out with him. It is hard, but sometimes the loss of good friends and loved ones may be the only thing that could help this person stop.

Quitting an addiction takes a lot of learning. I have been trying to quit for the last 10 years trying to understand my addiction and I still have no real clue on what to do. I just know that God has a much bigger plan for me if I decide to stay sober. A lot of people that have seen what I have seen would not want to get clean. The sad thing about the disease of addiction is that a majority of people die from it.