hot flashes and suboxone?
    jmiko is offline New Member

Default hot flashes and suboxone?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here who has been on suboxone (or is currently on it) has had problems with hot flashes. I've been having this symptom for a long time, though it does tend to come and go. I went through hormone testing, thinking I was in pre-menopause or something, but my hormone levels were fine. Also, the hot flashes aren't anything that goes away quickly - they can last hours and seem to get worse with activity (ie when vacuuming the house, I turn the a/c down to 70 degrees and still feel hot). Thanks for any information.

bennyblancobronx is offline New Member

i am on suboxone and i also get hot flashes as well as swollen feet/ankles!

FreeMe2011 is offline Member

I had both of those symptoms when i was on high doses. Would be curious to know how much you are taking. The foot pain was pretty much throughout but once I got down to like 1mg / day it seemed to go away.

Crazy what this stuff can do. Best,
    FM11

bennyblancobronx is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe2011 View Post
    I had both of those symptoms when i was on high doses. Would be curious to know how much you are taking. The foot pain was pretty much throughout but once I got down to like 1mg / day it seemed to go away.

Crazy what this stuff can do. Best,
    FM11

i am on 32mg daily. hot flashes are frustrating but it's a small price to pay for staying clean!