Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes
Home Remedies for >>>>>> Withdrawals
    CrystalC_InThe_813 is offline New Member

well i feel entirely at home in this thread. i'm not hooked on >>>>>>, i'm hooked on roxies(30mg oxycodones). i have taken pain pills on and off for about 12 years now. i started out with percocet when i had my wisdom teeth surgically removed @ age 16. one 5/500 percocet and i fell in love. but i never went overboard with them, i would take pills a couple times a week, and not having any was never a problem. i got real bad into coke, and when i quit that, i started taking roxies, regularly for 2 years, started doing meth, and didnt have one bit of discomfort coming off the blues. caught on fire, meth related, quit the meth, drs put me on oxycodone 30mg, 8 a day, 4 dilaudid 8s a day, and 2 bars a day, 2 soma 350 a day. been on it regularly, its prescribed now, and wish i had never went to the dr. it angers me that the very people we are supposed to trust our health to are eagerly ending lives theyre supposed to save. they know we will be addicted by our 2nd visit, but they get paid to ruin us, they only see$
    Eileen67r likes this.

BoJangels1o1 is offline New Member

Default There is nothing to relieve your symptoms

There is nothing you can get over the counter to relieve your symptoms. You can try the things they talk about but really the only way to detox herion painlessly is to go to the methadone clinic or to detox. Although I have had some luck with taking melatonin to help me sleep. I have to take about ten of them but it works as long as the room is pitch black and quiet.
    Eileen67r likes this.

I find St. John's Wart to be the best over the counter remedy I have found for Bi-polor. It takes a couple of weeks of taking it regularly before it really starts to work. But if you can bare with the couple of weeks it takes to take effect it is really worth it.

You are about stupid for suggesting this all Loperamide dose is make your poop solid

Quote Originally Posted by prie View Post
    also, i suffer from bipolar disorder and am wondering if my mood will likely recover from my lengthy binge. the last time i quit junk i had fell into a deep depression for about 2 months and when i started to get happy again i thought i could handle using a couple of times. at the time i was just smoking it but have since begun IV use and thats what started the body withdrawals. anyways, i realize it could be a while before i stop craving (months) but i am on lithium and am starting seroquel. are these perscription medications a bad combination with >>>>>> withdrawals? anyone know what they can do when coupled with detox?

thanks
    Yeah my boyfriend took a seroquel one night when he was withdrawling and he claims it made the symptoms ten times worse and that he had never felt so bad in his whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalC_InThe_813 View Post
    well i feel entirely at home in this thread. i'm not hooked on >>>>>>, i'm hooked on roxies(30mg oxycodones). i have taken pain pills on and off for about 12 years now. i started out with percocet when i had my wisdom teeth surgically removed @ age 16. one 5/500 percocet and i fell in love. but i never went overboard with them, i would take pills a couple times a week, and not having any was never a problem. i got real bad into coke, and when i quit that, i started taking roxies, regularly for 2 years, started doing meth, and didnt have one bit of discomfort coming off the blues. caught on fire, meth related, quit the meth, drs put me on oxycodone 30mg, 8 a day, 4 dilaudid 8s a day, and 2 bars a day, 2 soma 350 a day. been on it regularly, its prescribed now, and wish i had never went to the dr. it angers me that the very people we are supposed to trust our health to are eagerly ending lives theyre supposed to save. they know we will be addicted by our 2nd visit, but they get paid to ruin us, they only see$
    It angers me that you blame the doctor for your own weakness. I mean come on lets get real hear because until you admit that there was a line that you yourself chose to cross the day that you woke up no longer in pain and still choose to pop that pill, you will never recover fully Because until you can see that your the one who's responsible for your addiction not the poor MD who wrote you a prescription to help ease the pain you so cunningly continue to convince him you are in, then you will continue to detox and relapse. Take responsibility for the actions that keep you addicted and maybe you will take responsibility for changing them and get clean!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Bojangles ....... You come here on this forum and start calling people stupid after five posts? Who do you think you are?

We are not stupid or bad people for making poor choices. We are responsibile for our own recovery however. There are lots of options for getting and staying clean for those who are ready. But I wouldn't tell someone they are stupid for becoming addicted.

Is everyone on this forum stupid? What brought you here? Are you stupid too?
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

relapse queen is offline New Member

Default Strarting Treatemt tomorrow

I am startin my Suboxone treattment tomorrow and I feel really super bad tonight. I've just got tosuck it up until 1030 I guess. Does anyone have any horror stories or good stories about suboxone I should about its th? Like can you drink with it or is that a bad idea?
    help, I'm scarred to death

angelicagolaszewski is offline New Member

hi i am going through alot i was in a great meth program and my brother got into a fight there and we both got kicked out i was on a 20 and going down 5 every week this was tuesdy now its sunday and i have a 5 bag habbit again im going to a another pg on tuesday and i am scared i wont be able to handle being on a 20 that my habbit got worse please someone help

Normankay is offline Member

I hate the fear of withdrawals. I understand where you are coming from as do all opiate adicts. Methadone is not a bad drug to detox with as long as you do it quickly. It is too easy to get comfortable at the Clinics and just not want to get off of it.

My suggestion would be to try to find a suboxone doctor, now I am not a huge fan of long term use for Suboxone mainly because without learning about your adiction it is easy to just stay on Suboxone indefinately. Then when the time comes of wanting to get off Suboxone and you were on a maintenance dose like me you get to go through withdrawals all over again.

It took me 10 years to realise I wasn't going to be able to drink or smoke weed like a normal person again, every time I would end up back on >>>>>>. So find find a good Suboxone doctor, then learn about your adiction and what you can do to stay sober. Nobody wants to stay on opiates for a long time and if someone tells you they don't mind, they are lying.

I don't know if you are familiar with Suboxone and how to detox, but it really doesn't take much to hold you over. You really just got to be willing to be uncomfortable while adjusting to the Suboxone. It took me about a week from the amount of >>>>>> I was on to adjust.

Methadone withdrawal is a nitemare and don't wish that detox on anyone. I don't think I have another Methadone withdrawal in me.

If Methadone is the quickest thing that you can get for detox, maybe use it until you find a Suboxone doctor. 20mg is kind of a low dose for Methadone, but as addicts we want to feel better right now and need the instant gratification part. However Methadones long term effect is a nitemare, so there are pros and cons for Methadone. I found more cons.
    Eileen67r likes this.

Dtron420 is offline New Member

i recently just quit using >>>>>> after doing it for a year strait a 50 peice everyday. i havent smoked it in 2 weeks and i went threw the worst withdraws. i just wanted to die every bone in my body ached every muscle felt weak. this persisted for about a week the only thing that helped me was the one suboxen i had. what i did was i broke it in half and put half under my tounge and let it dissolve and swallow the juices it taste terrible but in about 45 minutes you feel like your normal and that you feel like you have never done >>>>>> in your life. a half pill would last me just about 2 days and i didnt take it until i was wanting to die (was about 2 days from the last time i smoked) i also had a bunch of muscle relaxers but they did not help me a bit i also smoked some bud but still this didnt do it for me the bud helps you sleep for about an hour until you wake up with your whole bttem half of your body in horrid pain. so for me suboxen is the way to go if your trying to quit >>>>>>. hope it helps
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-27-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Hey
    If youre taking methadone, even a little, please be careful if you decide to go the sub route, I believe methadone stays in the system for a long time, and taking sub could put you in precipitated withdrawls if youre not ready.
    Xanax always helped me with withdrawls, in the past. Any benzo helped with the anxiety, antsiness, nervousness etc.
    Good luck!
    You can do it
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by angelicagolaszewski View Post
    hi i am going through alot i was in a great meth program and my brother got into a fight there and we both got kicked out i was on a 20 and going down 5 every week this was tuesdy now its sunday and i have a 5 bag habbit again im going to a another pg on tuesday and i am scared i wont be able to handle being on a 20 that my habbit got worse please someone help
    Hello
    Im Tina
    I dont know, but I bet being honest when you get to the new program would be your best bet. If you think not, then maybe try to wean your habit down as much as possible, before you go. I know its easier said than done, but I thought it may be a good idea to point out. I would be scared too. I hope it all works out for you.
    T

jeem132 is offline New Member

Go to you local health food store ore grocery store and buy the acai berry 14 day cleanse. Drink lots and lots of water and take some ambien,seroquel,haldol,thorozine or an over the counter sleep aid and 2 ounces of robotussin. Believe it or not dextromethophine hbr is a synthetic opioid. I recomd for the long term you goto some sort of treatment or methadone maintenance. I'm on 110mg per day and I'm verry happy with my legal habit

jeem132 is offline New Member

Kthought my last post was deleted
    Last edited by jeem132; 05-15-2011 at 11:12 AM.

citiesonfire is offline New Member

Default Would not recommend suboxone!

Quote Originally Posted by seeking help View Post
    Help!! Does anyone have any suggestions to help me get through herion withdrawals? I've been through rehab before but that was years ago. I just recently got back into the herion a couple months ago and have been trying to detox for the past couple of days but I can't stand the withdrawals. Is there anything over the counter that I can take to help me get throuh the antsyiness? I can deal with everything else, it's the antsyiness that is killing me.
    I would not recommend suboxone. It is better than Methadone b/c it is not an opiate, it is an opioid analgesic. However, suboxone has a withdrawal nearly as bad as >>>>>>. In addition to being physically addictive, it also produces a "high". Most suboxone patients are on the drug for years. When I was in the suboxone program, I thought it was a miracle drug, but was recently removed from the program. Now I'm going through ALMOST as bad as what I went through when I got off of >>>>>>. The joint/muscle pain, the runs, the....well hell, I don't need to tell you. If you do choose to use xanax, only take small amounts & only for a short time b/c it is severely physically addicting & the withdrawals CAN kill you (unlike >>>>>>/suboxone). Good luck!

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

Um, I thought the buprenorphine in Suboxone WAS an opiate? And an opiate analgesic IS an opiate, hence the name opiate analgesic. THe analgesia just means it helps with pain.... AM I wrong? And also I thought you werent supposed to take benzos with subs? I am confused!
    Last edited by shybaybe2003; 07-07-2011 at 02:34 PM.

grinsixx is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by seeking help View Post
    Help!! Does anyone have any suggestions to help me get through herion withdrawals? I've been through rehab before but that was years ago. I just recently got back into the herion a couple months ago and have been trying to detox for the past couple of days but I can't stand the withdrawals. Is there anything over the counter that I can take to help me get throuh the antsyiness? I can deal with everything else, it's the antsyiness that is killing me.

let me know if you find out

NEEDHELPNOW101 is offline New Member

Unhappy Plz help me!

My fiance has been using >>>>>> for the past few years and ive been by his side ever since....i wanna kno if im wrong for wanting to get him help? He says he wants to quit but i think he juss says that to make me happy.....i can see it in his eyes wen he is going thru withdrawal, he wants to do any and everything to get it. We havent had sexual intercourse in like months and its because he tries to have sex wen he is under the influence but i dnt want to.......i rather have him sober and he doesnt understand that....i wanna help him thru this but i feel like ive tried everything. He said if he takes xanax it wud help him kick >>>>>> but he takes alot of them juss because i think he juss wants to be high...wat shud i do: Leave him or stick around and help him get rid of this disgusting addiction? I love him dearly and i want him back to normal

rob2178 is offline New Member

have you tried detox and rehab with him? withdrawal in my opinion is the worst thing i have ever done (many times). im the guy that has been given up on many times and it sounds like hes on that road right now. there are many ways to sort of ease symptoms but it doesnt matter. the only thing you can do is suffer through it. if he really wants to quit he has to just endure the pain. you can try suboxone but only temporary. i was in day 3 of >>>>>> withdrawal and a friend gave me like 5 suboxone. i took one and 15 minutes later i was fine. i guess i got lucky. i never even took the others. didnt need them. if you try that dont let him keep taking them. it doesnt take many to get you through the withdrawal but he has to stop taking everything or develop an even worse addiction with a longer withdrawal period. if he isnt willing to try anything to stop then he doesnt want to and its a lost cause.

Jdam00 is offline New Member

I stopped 2 nights ago, this is the second day. But I don't think the first day counts bc I was so loaded up with h I was probably still high yesterday. Mang did I feel horrible this morning. I'm home alone for the weekend. Noone is home and noone really knows I'm doing this. I called my dealer like 6 times, he won't give me anything. Nice guy I guess when I think about it objectivly.. but I would still punch him in the head right now if I sqw him... my sister knows in sick. She showed up with a bag of white, her rig broke and needed one... I still had one laying around and she actually pushed off right in front of me, ate al my food, and is no2w sleeping... must be nice.... god damn it. I guess I'm on here bc for some reason its nice to get lost in it, I feel better. Also to tell people if you go cold turkey don't forget the imodiem ad, and, if you're going to go cold you need help. Even if that is someone holding your keys walet phone... o my case as a closet junkie a halfway d3ecent dealer who wants you to kick it.... also shows like 1 hit wonders of the 90's can always bring a laugh......

Jdam00 is offline New Member

Also here's the scob because I've tried it all.....

Methadone is great, taking it gives you that warm and fuzzy, feel great for a few days. Problem is its sometimes rated as the hardest opiate to kick... and it sucks to wein off

Suboxone will really make you feel pretty normal, maybe in the begenning you get fuzzy but a few days you are just feeling normal. Its better thn methadone because you get to learn to live without the high while you are detoxing. You think as long as the monkey is off your back you will be fine... till someone offers you dope, or you hve a handfull of extra cash.... if you can taper do it, but you will usually need help from a dr..

There's something about kicking it wo the prescribed help... yeah 4 days of hell but when your starting to feel better.... notice around bedtime your legs don't bounce anymore... you fall asleep and stay asleep.... its its own high... the feelingof I made it... I felt that once, and it wqas great.... I need to get myself there too... I can throw you some quotes like =the best things that happen to you are when you feel like giving up, then you don't" but its easy to not give a ???? when you are sick....

ColdTurkey> is offline New Member

Default Guilt much?

Today's day three for me. my boyfriend, who's the whole reason i'm in this situation was lucky enough to go to Rapid detox/Rehab in the bay...leaving me here in the valley to suffer alone. Nobody knows I've been smoking >>>>>> with him daily for almost a year now. my parents, i'm sure aren't clueless. they just turn the other cheek due to lack of any actual evidence. i feel terrible, how wouldn't i? my parents give me so much money even though they don't make all that much... i spent every last penny of paychecks from the short time i could hold down a job, but my habit made me lose that job too...We'd smoke at least 60 dollars day & smoke every last piece together (romantic hu?) we stole coins from his parents(we sold one for $1.700, & spent it all on H in about a week), we sold all my moms jewelry... including both our mothers wedding rings & still i haven't gotten gotten caught. his parents love me, they think i'm clean....he's been addicted for almost three years, maybe more. i just turned 18, & he's only 20. we're too young to give up. I've already lost so much (i got accepted into CSU Bakersfield, early admission & had everything ready to go to college straight from high school, i was set. i was in all advanced classes since i could remember!) i feel like a looser all of those plans, my parents were so proud, all of that downhill, for a feeling?....i'm not sure why i'm here, i guess its because this forum is the only thing that makes the thought of withdraws subside. i tried the Imodium today, and it really worked by withdraws have become somewhat bearable... my mom thinks i just have a flu, i just want this pain to go away!
    -loopy.

freedom11 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ColdTurkey> View Post
    Today's day three for me. my boyfriend, who's the whole reason i'm in this situation was lucky enough to go to Rapid detox/Rehab in the bay...leaving me here in the valley to suffer alone. Nobody knows I've been smoking >>>>>> with him daily for almost a year now. my parents, i'm sure aren't clueless. they just turn the other cheek due to lack of any actual evidence. i feel terrible, how wouldn't i? my parents give me so much money even though they don't make all that much... i spent every last penny of paychecks from the short time i could hold down a job, but my habit made me lose that job too...We'd smoke at least 60 dollars day & smoke every last piece together (romantic hu?) we stole coins from his parents(we sold one for $1.700, & spent it all on H in about a week), we sold all my moms jewelry... including both our mothers wedding rings & still i haven't gotten gotten caught. his parents love me, they think i'm clean....he's been addicted for almost three years, maybe more. i just turned 18, & he's only 20. we're too young to give up. I've already lost so much (i got accepted into CSU Bakersfield, early admission & had everything ready to go to college straight from high school, i was set. i was in all advanced classes since i could remember!) i feel like a looser all of those plans, my parents were so proud, all of that downhill, for a feeling?....i'm not sure why i'm here, i guess its because this forum is the only thing that makes the thought of withdraws subside. i tried the Imodium today, and it really worked by withdraws have become somewhat bearable... my mom thinks i just have a flu, i just want this pain to go away!
    -loopy.
    I've done exactly same as you loopy with the >>>>>> - only I started much later than you when i should have been wiser - and cos of the relationship i got in with a >>>>>> user ( i didn't know til we'd been together 3 months.) - not an excuse just trying to say I understand where you're at. ANyway, you're doing really well. 5 days and you're over the worst. Well done - keep at it and keep posting. Hot baths; force yourself to get out of the house and walk as soon as you can - need to build up energy. Take vit supplements when you can hold something down. Love Jay xx

ewillv is offline New Member

Default Hope for people who Seriously want to quit >>>>>> and Opiates...

At some point you will have to hurt! At some point you will come to a point in your withdrawals and you will use if it is avaiable. You have to make it past this point! Then the process really starts... I have been using >>>>>>, all other opiates and methadone for almost 15 years now and I am only 27. I have pretty much tried everything in the book. I wouldnt plan on feeling even remotely normal for at least 30 days, 4 days is bull???? unless youve only used for a couple months, you will also find that you think you feel normal only to find how much more normal you feel the next day and so on...

I think of it as 3 steps- Mind, Body and Soul

Mind: When you start using you are first seduced in your mind. You get that feeling and dont want to let go.

Body: After chasing the feeling for only a short time your body adapts and you develope physical withdrawals.

Soul: Soul, Spirit, Attitude, whatever you want to call. This is the last thing taken over by opiate addiction. Without it it can be impossible to see farther into the future than a few moments and hope for the future is vertually impossible.

This process can take years or just months. You can fight it and you can be a functioning addict as long as possible but eventually it will take a over and you will find yourself in this situation. So how do you move on? Each of these areas need to be addressed. Here's what I have found to be most effective...

Mind: The first 30 days is the most difficult to get a grip on. In order to even think about moving on you need to get your mind to a place where you can at least comprehend the task in front of you. It is a monumental one at that. It is truly the battle of your life.

1. The best thing you can do is come clean to your family. The whole truth, not the fluffy version about experimenting, about not knowing what you were doing, about it being someone else's falt and so on. You have to accept responsibility for your actions. If you cant tell your family, tell a friend you can trust, that doesnt use and that you can go to if you need help.

2. Find somewhere safe to hide out. The last thing you need is friends wanting to get high with you, dealers trying to collect, get rid of your phone or change the number. You want to feel as comfortable and safe as possible.

3. If possible wean down to as little drugs as possible before you start the process. It might take you several attempts to even reach a place where you feel ready enough to attempt quitting in the first place.

4. Herbal Remedies and OTC meds that make a world of difference.

Methadone- Very thin line between being the best and worst thing you can do. Dont use more than 30 mgs a day and i wouldnt use it for more than a week at the most. It will help immensely but personally I wouldnt even consider the process started until you stop the methadone. It will be extremely tempting to stay on methadone. Take it from me methadone withdrawal is far worse than anything else, it is hell, so dont be dicieved.

Kratom- A leaf found in thailand that acts on opiate recepters. You can buy it in a powder or in capsule form (dont be sucked in by the super powerful formulas because nothing works as well as the raw plant in my experience) It is legal and you can buy it online fairly cheap or in a head shop but its usually more expensive. For the first 7-10 days once you are off methadone- this is your lifeline. It relieves diarrhea, helps leg cramps, helps sleep and after the real opiates have left your system it may even give you the warm and fuzzy. Its not great but does make the withdrawals tolerable. Dont's get to comfortable, not that its been fun but Kratom acts just like an opiate and you will have to stop it as well. Once you have stopped the Kratom you will feel withdrawl-ish for about 3 days. Very mild compared to cold turkey.

Immodium- Helps with diarrhea and is also derived from opiates so it will releave mild withdrawal symtoms.

Milk Thistle- This is one of the mst important herbs you can use. All drugs, alcahol and especially opiates are very hard on your liver. The liver processes toxins while you sleep. During withdrawal it is extemely over-worked and without pain meds to help kill the pain and help you sleep, that is exactly what you wont be doing. Milk thistle helps your liver process toxins more easily and there for lets your body rest at night. It is not a sedative so it wont put you to sleep but it will make the sleep youdo get much more restful. It is also the only plant on earth that can actually regrow your liver cells.

Vitamin C- Anti-oxidant and will help you detox quicker and also help your energy levels.

Vitamin D- Since ou've been an addict I doubt youve spent much time outside. Junkies are the real vampires. Vitamin D is something you normally get from the sun, it helps with detox and also with energy. Its an extemely important for bodily function.

Valerian Root- This is basically herbal Valium. It will relieve anxiety and also can help you sleep.

5-HTP- This is a precurser to serotonin. Your brain needs all the help it can get to start producing its own serotnin again. It can help with anxiety as well as sleep. (Very important if recovering from Ecstasy use as well)

Melatonin- This is a powerful anti-oxidant which will help with detox. More importantly its is a precurser to tryptophan as well as serotonin and will help dramatically with sleep.

B Complex- These will help dramatically with your energy levels and are powerful anti-oxidants.

Kava Kava- Used as an intoxicant in the south pacific kava kava is one of the best cures for anxiety. It can also help you relax and sleep for this reason. Liquid for is the most effective.

Acetaminophen- common over the counter pain medicine, works best on headaches

Ibuprofen- also a common OTC pain medicine, works best on leg cramps and will thin your blood increasing circulation

Omega 3- will help brain activity and skin

You have all the supplements you could possibly need. Basically helping your body detoxify, alleviate pain and diarrhea and getting your brain back on track. Again... mind, body, and soul.

Stay away from benzos like xanax and valium- yes they will help but they are extremely addictive especially when you feel like you are dying and you are an addict or else you wouldnt be here. No reason to compound the problem. I have never known a single person to use them successfully and they usually are the first step to using once you are clean. Pain and anxiety are part of the process, you can try to reduce these things but if you get rid of them all together you will eventually have to deal with them.

Read as much as possible. It passes the time better than anything else. Avoid stressful or anxious themes such as murders, try great american literature like Hemingway, youll be superised.

With movies i always go for epic and triumphant films that will inspire you in your own battle. Such as Braveheart, Rocky, Lord of the Rings, Walk the Line, etc. Academy award winners, dont fill your mind with filth... you are what you eat. DO NOT WATCH TRAINSPOTTING- made that mistake to many times.

Music is the same way. Be careful of music that you listened to when you were high. Classics, Ambient and repetive Electronic have always worked for me and pass the time well.

Eating is one of the most important steps to recovery. As addicts we rarely eat enough and usually its cereal and ice cream. Eat plenty of vegietables, fruits and protiens. Herbal Tea and coffee are great throughout the day. Stay away from to much refined sugars, I read they can increase cravings. Stay full- at first, hunger pains can feel identical to withdrawals, sometimes eating is the quickest and easiest way to alleviate cravings for the drug.

Body: So once youve got a couple weeks under your belt you should start getting exercise. This is super hard and potentially painful at first (depending on how weak you are from using- also working out can release toxins in the muscles and bones). Walk as much as possible- proven to be the best cure for depression (why do you think old people walk so much) and it will also get your blood flowing and help you process all those supplements you are taking. You eventually want start working out, I started off with 3 push ups the first day (laughable) but that was enough. I increased them by 3 each day until I could tackle more exercises. Baby steps. But get moving as much as possible.

Exercise releases endorphins and relieves stress. Withdrawal causes an inhumane amount of stress on the body and all without "feel good" chemicals like serotonin and endorphins. You will feel better and think clearer the more exercise you get. Your muscles gain strength and your mind gains endurance. Your body is a mess and you have to physically retrain it to act normally. At first you couldnt feel more ackward but with every day you will feel better than the last.

Soul: You should be at about 30 days clean now. You should be thinking a little clearer, regaining your strength, attitude improving, the sun a little brighter and hopefully in a place you feel comfortable tackling the next step. Without the first two this step is impossible. I would avoid going to Christian rehabs until you have been clean for an amount of time and feel you have addressed mind and body first. I made the mistake once of detoxing at a christain rehab and felt like I was being brainwashed. Which you are in a way- I feel feeding religion to anyone in such fragile state of mind is borderline unethical. If you are going to find God he will be much happier if you are of sound mind and healthy. (To each his own though- just my experience.)

Whether it be Buddah or Jesus, Yoga or meditation, you have a giant void in your life that used to be filled with >>>>>>. Quitting >>>>>> is like getting divorced or breaking up with someone you love. It is important to fill this void with something.

I am completely behind picking up a Bible when you are ready. After all it is the accumilation of thousands of years of human experience and therefore wisdom on how to handle evils like >>>>>> addiction.

AA/NA can fill this void as well while still incorporating a Christianity or whatever your religion. Whatever your higher power may be. You will meet people who are going through the same thing as you. You will meet veterans who have decades of soberiety under their built and can help you be successful. It is easy to think of the good times, when you had money and dope but you will hear stories so horrible you will be thankful you never had to experience them. Also it is good to talk about what you are personally going through. Dont leave it bottled up.

Feel like I have just scratched the surface but hopefully this helps get you to where you want to be. >>>>>> addiction is one of the most traumatizing things a person can experience, it takes years to get over completely if ever. Its all about moving on and finding other things to live for. Good luck and God bless.

Eileen67r is offline New Member

Are you kidding me?we are here because we are addicts trying to get help not to be called stupid and it's a disease and some people just can't stop by themselves!!!! And what the hell are you doing on here anyway if you are perfect??????

Where can I find a clinic? I don't have insurance???

I have everything but not the methadone what should I do I'm checking into a hotel to detox I have to finish what I have first im not even getting high it's just matanance so I don't get sick can u help me I'm alone and scared

You just seem like an angry person anyhow...............

It sounds so simple but vomiting is my worst symptom where I can't keep anything down not even a sip of water please help!!!!!!
    philjr954 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123