help! Im Scared Super scared and dont know what to do
    SweetMoon2x is offline New Member

Default help! Im Scared Super scared and dont know what to do

HI I am writing cause I am concerned. I have been on a pain contract for vicodin since last febuaray . I first started at the pain clinic and then stopped there to go t a family doc that I know. Well recently I moved out of the county and had to transfers doctors. I never ever have had this happen. My family doctor gave me my usual 180 pills and then on the `15 of the month the new one gave me 30 more. Im confused because the 30 of them were 7.5s. There were two different pharmacies cause of the distance I couldnt drive the walgreens compared to the hospital pharmacy they had. I dont want to be red flagged. I did fill the script with my depoke and now Im worried ot the bone. My next script is due on friday and I actually dropped the other doctor because I dont want to deal with a dr who doesnt fully understand the condiition i have. I have Mulitiple Hereidtary osteo-extosis. I feel so ashamed and guilty Im even considering not going on friday. As it is I willbe fully out of my pills in a week anyhows.. I was thinking of waiting till after the day of my last script with the last dr to fill but still I dont knoww if thats going to be ok. Please let me know

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Doing what you've done one time is not dr shopping. Don't worry about it. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.