Help
    ladybug84 is offline New Member

Default Help

I have been taking xanax 2 mg a day and percocet 10mg 3x a day, and recently they were stolen. My fiance is prescribed to Methadone and since I am going through withdrawls I was wondering if a 5mg methadone would hurt me since I take xanax. I do not take my meds at the same time I always seperate them by at least an hour or two. Could someone please help

kronikpainz is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug84 View Post
    I have been taking xanax 2 mg a day and percocet 10mg 3x a day, and recently they were stolen. My fiance is prescribed to Methadone and since I am going through withdrawls I was wondering if a 5mg methadone would hurt me since I take xanax. I do not take my meds at the same time I always seperate them by at least an hour or two. Could someone please help

I am very sorry to hear that your medications were stolen. I can not answer your question as I am not your prescribing physician(s), though I can give you some advice on the matter. I should say that since someone stole your Xanax and your Percocet, you really should if you have not already, contact your local Law Enforcement and report the medication as Stolen and then call you Prescribing Physician for advice.

Only you Prescribing Practitioner knows what would be appropriate for a replacement for the medications which were taken from you. Depending on the duration of time you have been taking these medications and if they were taken as needed or routinely your Prescribing Practitioner may want to do something to help you in this situation.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR MEDICATIONS AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE THEFT FREE OR DETERRENT. HOWEVER THEFT OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE IS A CRIME AND SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BOTH YOUR PHYSICIAN AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
    The views displayed here are that of opinion and or personal experience only! Not responsible for any advise given that may be outdated or old school, and believe the best advice is from a licensed health care professional in person face to face. No legality binding information in my posts or threads exists under any local, state, federal or international, US country laws. Subject to change or disregard without notice!