hello new to board borderline and struggling
    tasha24 is offline New Member

Default hello new to board borderline and struggling

Hello all, I have had mental health problems all my life, diagnosed borderline with associated anxiety and depressive disorders. I'm 37 now and I'm so tired of fighting, so tired of having to justify myself to everyone inc my family I really want to just give up anyone got any experience?

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by tasha24 View Post
    Hello all, I have had mental health problems all my life, diagnosed borderline with associated anxiety and depressive disorders. I'm 37 now and I'm so tired of fighting, so tired of having to justify myself to everyone inc my family I really want to just give up anyone got any experience?

NEVER give up! Life is so amazing when we get things worked out. What kind of medical help have you sought out and what meds? Talk to me, tell me more about what is going on. You haven't given us very much information. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

tasha24 is offline New Member

I've tried pretty much everything had a psych since 11 probably every drug going and most talking therapies sorry I've posted while so down but my government is pushing through a load of reforms and trying to fill in all the forms I need to is just about finishing me off I'm so fed up of trying with no breakthroughs it seems that to others something should have worked by now and I should be dancing my way thru life with a fantastic job and not still panicking over tiny tasks and spending days hiding under the duvet unable to leave the house I just don't know whatelse to try any hope of having a normal life is leaking away I haven't the energy to keep hoping only to keep getting kicked in the face

Robert_325 is offline Retired

tasha ... keep posting on this forum. You'll get lots of support. Lots of good people here. Don't give up before the miracle happens! I've held a gun to my head before, I understand that one can get down. But here I am ten years later with a great life. Don't give up, life is too short as it is! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.