Have to rapid detox off of 120 MGS Methadone
    lucky0513 is offline New Member

Default Have to rapid detox off of 120 MGS Methadone

I got on Methadone in 2004 when I got endocarditis(heart infection) from shooting up a piece of dirt while using >>>>>>. Methadone was the only thing up til then that hepled me stop using >>>>>> and have a somewhat normal life. After I stopped >>>>>> I started smoking crack daily, I'm using $20-$100 day depending on what money I can get. I have been going to a Methadone clinic since 2004 and I am on 120 mgs/day. The clinic is now gonna kick me out next week because I can't give them a clean urine from crack, I have no problems with opiates, I haven't used an opiate since I started the methadone. I can stop the crack if I want to, it's more of a mental thing, I just don't have any time or choice left. My boyfriend died in March from cancer and I am having a hard time making ends meet let alone having to detox from methadone now. When they kick me out they are gonna rapid detox me in 21 days from 120 mgs, I DO NOT WANT to relapse and I know the withdrawal is gonna be 10X worse than >>>>>> withdrawal. I'm so scared! My friend has offered to take me to her cabin in the mountains and help me get off the methadone and through the withdrawals. Will "The Thomas Recipe" work for me? She has Xanax and Somas and Valium, Will these help? Any suggestions from anyone who has used this method would be helpful, I am stressing so bad worrying what I'm gonna go through, I feel like I could just sit and cry all day. Thanks for anyones help!

Dopesick420 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucky0513 View Post
    I got on Methadone in 2004 when I got endocarditis(heart infection) from shooting up a piece of dirt while using >>>>>>. Methadone was the only thing up til then that hepled me stop using >>>>>> and have a somewhat normal life. After I stopped >>>>>> I started smoking crack daily, I'm using $20-$100 day depending on what money I can get. I have been going to a Methadone clinic since 2004 and I am on 120 mgs/day. The clinic is now gonna kick me out next week because I can't give them a clean urine from crack, I have no problems with opiates, I haven't used an opiate since I started the methadone. I can stop the crack if I want to, it's more of a mental thing, I just don't have any time or choice left. My boyfriend died in March from cancer and I am having a hard time making ends meet let alone having to detox from methadone now. When they kick me out they are gonna rapid detox me in 21 days from 120 mgs, I DO NOT WANT to relapse and I know the withdrawal is gonna be 10X worse than >>>>>> withdrawal. I'm so scared! My friend has offered to take me to her cabin in the mountains and help me get off the methadone and through the withdrawals. Will "The Thomas Recipe" work for me? She has Xanax and Somas and Valium, Will these help? Any suggestions from anyone who has used this method would be helpful, I am stressing so bad worrying what I'm gonna go through, I feel like I could just sit and cry all day. Thanks for anyones help!

Hey,

so sorry for what your going through. Let me start off by telling you that it is possible to do. Some people on here will tell you that you'll kill youself if you do it, but i did it and so have 1000's of others. I actually just cold turkeyed the 'done from 70mg. Yeah, it was horrible, but possible If you have the resources to remove yourself from town and the comfort meds you mentioned, i dont see why you shouldnt or couldnt do it semi comfortably. Just make sure you have access to a bath and some music, tv, etc.. If possible, no work. See, i didnt have that luxury. I zombied my way into work every darn day under full opiate detox for what seemed like eternity. The most physical symptoms for me lasted about 6 weeks. Im over 3 months since clean, and the residual effects are still there. My bowels havent yet fully recovered, and my sleep is whack.

But, drug free life is the way to be in my opinion so if you want it bad enough, its out there. All the wonderful people on here will help you through your journey if you wish them to. Good luck

Figgs is offline New Member

Dopesick420, how are u know? How long did it last? I'm doing it now. I want someone todo an expose on methadone clinics. It's an absolute scam. I was on 75mg for 2yrs. I've gone from that to 5mg in two weeks and I'll be completely out in 3 days. I feel awful already. How long did it last? Is this worth it??