Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
First Opiate Withdrawal Remedy that Works!!!! Guarantee no Withdrawal Symptoms
    Anonymous Guest

Lightbulb First Opiate Withdrawal Remedy that Works!!!! Guarantee no Withdrawal Symptoms

Hello all, this is my first time posting on the website. However, I have been reading these forums for about a year now, because that is how long I have been addicted to oxycontin, roxycontin, oxycodone you name it. At one point within a few months ago I was up to 150 mil of oxy. I was getting prescribed 15 mg 3xs a day from a crooked ass dr. My wife was getting 20 mil 3 xs a day plus dilatta for the breakthrough pain. I have a very good job and pills are very easy to get and the money to spend on them is no big deal. But her and I have decided to get off the drugs for now the third time. The first time was the worst, we took everything we had and thought suboxone was going to be our cure, well we did not know the rule of taking the box too soon. We took it about 15 hours after our last dose of oxy. We went into immediate withdrawals and it scared the hell out of us to where we started using again. Well we came across a miracle drug called COLONIDINE. It is amazing. I take .2 mil twice a day and she take .1 mg twice a day. No restless legs, no pains in the back, no crawly skin, no sleepliness, only downfall is the weak feeling it gives you. Well we tried it and relapsed, now we are back to quitting, we are tired of spending our money on junk that doesnt even give us a buzz anymore..... So here is my suggested miracle mix of drugs to get you off of oxy, or anything else that you think the withdrawals are impossible to stand the agonizing withdrawal symptoms.... the withdrawals alone make you relapse... so here is how we did it...

My wife told her pain dr. she was done with the pain medication he told her to take clonodine which neither of us have ever heard of until we researched the drug. Well she went to her family dr. and got a full prescription because the pain dr. only gave her a 10 day script... Asshole...

So she got 60 .1 mil. Clonodine. You are supposed to take them twice daily for withdrawal symptoms. What the drug does is lower the blood pressure and calm all your nerves very similar to xanax or any other kind of benzo.

So we started to detox, I took a week off work and she is a house wife so she didnt need to take off work. Well, we took the meds and I was amazed, I had no restless legs, no crawly skin, no back pains, but was unable to sleep, I wanted to snort something so bad and would sit up from 4 am to 8 am watching my wife sleep. It didnt matter how much tylenol pm I took or nyquil I couldnt sleep. My wife slept like a baby. The only downfall to clonodine is how often you have to piss and weak you are, but the negatives outway the positives.

Well, because so many things were made available to us, and I couldnt take it anymore considering after a week I still had some symptoms of mentally craving, we relapsed, we said hey we should reward ourselves because we went a week without taking but 5 mil a day which is a big change from 150.

SO ..... HERE WE ARE TODAY...

This is the recipe I have found to work the best and I mean it works amazing... I have always been prescribed Klonopin, but I went and saw my Dr. on Monday and told him I needed 90 a month for my stress.....

So my wife and I take clonodine for the withdrawals, klonopin for the stress and I was also prescribed trazadone for the sleep.. I am getting better sleep now then I did before. Trazadone mixed with Klonopin and Clonidine is amazing. I get a full nights sleep plus some and we are sleeping through the withdrawals.

1MG KLONOPIN 2WICE A DAY

50 MG TRAZADONE 1ONCE AT NIGHT

.2 OR .1 MG CLONODINE OR AS NEEDED UP TO .6 MG A DAY FOR WITHDRAWALS.

I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE THE EASIEST DETOX YOU WILL HAVE. But again, just because it works for us, doesnt mean it will work for you. just be prepared to turn the lights off. find a good movie and relax. DO NOT OVERDO IT. Because clonodine is a blood pressure medication and if you take too much you can make your blood pressure extremely low. Also, make sure to take your Klonopin and trazadone at a different time then you take your clonodine.. Let your body get used to the clonodine then take the klonopin and at night say around 10 take the 50 MG TRAZADONE. I have been sleeping until 9 am the next day with no withdrawal symptoms when I wake up. Keep this routine going for a week or so then slowly start to taper yourself off of the clonodine, Klonopin and trazadone.... Your dr. should not be reluctant to atleast prescribe the clonodine. Get to the doc now if you are hurting from withdrawals and get clonodine. see if you cant work on getting klonopin and trazadone.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but i had so much information I wanted to share...

I went from taking 150 mg atleast of oxy per day for about a year to now taking nothing. I am sleeping through all of the withdrawals. Thanks again.

life2live is offline New Member

Default Clonodine

Ke,
    I too have found Clonidine which I had never heard of... You are right it is amazing what this drug can do.. You no longer get that high from the oxy which by the way I was on two packs of >>>>>> a day and had tried rehab twice to find myself relapsing. I cant hold a job and all the money I make off of selling pills or >>>>>> goes right back into my habit. Worst thing is I have gotten my girlfriend extremely addicted, I even had an episode where I had to go to the emergency room because one of my needles broke off in my arm. I told myself thats it, I am getting tired of having to live with my parents because I am broke, running from the law and watching my beautiful girlfriend fall apart. I went to rehab and they put me on clonodine while I was there, but they gave me suboxone to take when I left. The suboxone worked great, but it tastes horrible and it also gave me somewhat of a buzz that made me relapse looking for that buzz. I went to the dr. and told them if they dont do something quick aim going to kill myself because I cannot take this anymore..I have no insurance and no money, but was able to score some clonodine from a friend. So I have 30 .1 mil clonodine, 30 klonopin and immodium. This is day two. AMAZINgly no withdrawal symptoms. Despite the mental stress of wanting to stick a needle in my arm to make some of the pain go away..... I am just a bit restless wanting that buzz and to just feel the sensation one more time. I had my parents hide all of my needles and drugs, just in case I was ripping my hair out and acting suicidal. My girlfriend and I are both laying in our most comfortable pjs with the cool air on. All day long I have wanted to shoot up, but the physical withdrawals are next to nothing. I dont think anything could take that away. Like for your case, you used to snort oxy, so if you were craving to snort something you could snort one of your klonopin. I cannot bang anything, so the Klonopin bars do help with the panic attacks I am having. Well it is getting late and I am getting tired. Just going to lay in bed and let my mind race until I fall asleep like i have the last few nghts.

My prayers and thoughts are with you all.... And if I can get through this, I know I can do anything. I have been using for 6 years and this is the first time I feel like I can do it. WE will see. Also, one last thing, my mom had four tablets of trazadone 100 mg. I took one and felt like I was walking through ten feet of mud and my parents said in 30 minutes I was out. They said from 9 p.m. - 2 a.m. when they went to bed I had not moved a muscle and woke up the next day groggy as hell at 8 a.m. with cravings so I took my clonodine and 30 minutes later it was gone. So i think the three meds together are indeed the way to go... please all reply and let me know what you think. I also have not lost my appetite and have been drinking alot of detox tea. Which you can buy at wal mart. You can buy night time tea that actually halps with the sleep believe it or not. I have also been eating left overs from thanksgiving and wondering how much longer i have to go to fight this demon. everyone keep posting I am sure we need you!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Actually both Clonidine and Trazodone have been used for YEARS in rehabs, jails, lots of places for people in opiate detox. It's actually one of the oldest methods around of detoxing an opiate addict. Rehabs often added low dose librium (a benzo) to the regimen but trust me there is NOTHING new about this combination of drugs for opiate detox. In fact rehabs that treat patients without insurance and can't afford the subs still use them today. Using a low dose of klonopin could replace the low dose of librium.

The rehabs continually check your vital signs including blood pressure to make sure they know how much Clonidine to give the patient while in detox. Using suboxone or subutex has replaced this method and has become the gold standard for opiate detox. It needs to be used properly but I promise there is NOTHING new about using Clonidine, Trazodone and a benzo for people in opiate detox. Just the same I'm glad you've found what works best for you. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 11-26-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

life2live is offline New Member

Its funny how us young people think we found something new and whoever wrote this post wanted to help. and Robert made sure that no one thought this was something new. SOrry Robert we should all just shut our mouths and never let anyone know what works. Whatever you say we will use... I think Guest you did a great job letting people know. But there is always that one guy that has an issue. I will try whatever it takes to get me off >>>>>>. Robert I will go ahead and apologize for guest, because he should have fone his research before posting on your precious board. I think he was just trying to help and I will gladly stick with his method then suboxone.!

overanddonewithit45 is offline New Member

Exclamation sorry robert

robert,
    I am the one who wrote the original post and I apologize that I had the nerve to share with the world a method that may work for everyone to get off opiates. The way you are sounding, is stay on opiates unless you use the Robert method.. This is the first time I have been clean because of this method and I will be damned if I listen to some yahoo, who gets on posts and says this clearly is not a new method. I never said it was a new method, I said it is a method that works for me and could work for anyone else. THANK YOU LIVE TO LIVE. it sounds like you are using the same method and it works. If I keep opiates off my dinner plate then let me tell you something Robert, I will try to help as many people as I can and that is what this forum is supposed to be. Helping people. But from now on I will make sure to keep things to myself and let people suffer because it is not the method you prefer

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Relax dude! I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I was simply sharing that the clonidine and trazodone had been around for a long time. I've used that method myself.

No harm intended, just pointing out that the subs are being used now more as they're easier for most people. Didn't mean to step on your toes.

I wish people wouldn't be so defensive when I'm just trying to help with sharing what is the newer method for detoxing. It has nothing to do with what is my method being the only way. Was only trying to help, didn't mean it to come across the way you took it. I even said that I was glad that you found what worked for you.

Sorry you took it the way you did. That wasn't my intention. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 11-26-2009 at 11:34 PM.
    jsa12334 likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

overanddonewithit45 is offline New Member

Robert,
    I talked about how much I hate suboxone no matter how new of a remedy it is. From what I hear you get addicted to suboxone then withdrawal from it, just like the opiates.. So thanks for your imput, but for the first time in a year and a half I am clean for 2 weeks thanks to my method. I mean the old method. We got defensive because you immediately said this isnt new and put it down like I was some village idiot and you were the one everyone was supposed to listen to. Suboxone sucks big time and if you are suggesting it then maybe we should reverse roles to you be the village idiot and me being the all mighty advisor. Suboxone puts you into withdrawals if you take it to soon and after you are done taking it you withdrawal from it again. NO THANKS. Ill take sleep and serenity. GOD BLESS