Advice please what should i expect tomorrow it will be day5
    Iwillwinthis!! is offline New Member

Default Advice please what should i expect tomorrow it will be day5

Details:I have asked everyone in my life to help me and they are it was nothing t otakr 8 30mg perc and over 10 lortab a day, allways waking up and trying to fine where i hide my bottle this site has really helped me make my decision THANK YOU ALL. I steal feel Like S^&* so bad but i dont want to keeo going I dont even know who the person i used to be any more. I dont know how to be or act. but I am following the thomas recpie so it looks like another day of sleep. anyone out there read this please wish me luck I WILL WINN THIS. I hurt so bad it all started with a knee ingury now back i had surgery two weeks ago i just know i can not stay on this road.

http://www.drugs.com/answers/hello-a...-4-357751.html

Its me again took a valium today seems really bad, legs wont stop moving I am eating tons of bannas, mutli vitiams, cant relax I am so scared, I know my wife has taken everything out of the house so there is no point to even look but i dont want to, I will kick this just so scared can anyone give me some advise please. I have been reading these formums for several weeks i just want to talk to someone who has been through this PLEASE!!!!

yezdegerd is offline Senior Member

Its the percs that are eating at you. Nasty stuff that oxycodone. It will start to subside soon but its a process. Some things linger longer than others, generally restless legs and depression/anxiety. If you feel down for a while don't give up hope, your body just needs to reset itself. Once you start feeling better get up and get out. It might be hard, lack of motivation is a killer but it will make it go by so much faster. Stay positive and stick around here, more support will find its way here soon enough :-)

Anonymous Guest

Default I hear you!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwillwinthis!! View Post
    Its me again took a valium today seems really bad, legs wont stop moving I am eating tons of bannas, mutli vitiams, cant relax I am so scared, I know my wife has taken everything out of the house so there is no point to even look but i dont want to, I will kick this just so scared can anyone give me some advise please. I have been reading these formums for several weeks i just want to talk to someone who has been through this PLEASE!!!!
    IWill...Restless legs syndrome was my worse enemy. Walking, great! Took potassium
    supplements and that helped a whole lot.
    I didn't have the $ to do this, but someone told me she wrapped both legs in heat pads and it helped tremendously.......I've heard that more than once.
    Also there's something otc for RLS.....get it.
    Personally that could bring me to the screaming meammies! So don't be scared, be pissed. Get, if you can the otc stuff for RLS and take as directed. when i took the calcium supp i took way more than directed, like 2 3x day, because i was eating nothing but toast and juice.
    My old thread still on 1st page, is FentanylCT and on the last post i tried to give every hint i could think of for bout everything.
    Good luck,
    Vaya con Dios,
    Marian

Well tomorrow morning at 8:00 will be day five for me stil feel like shi* I hope its better. There is no way i could be at work I supervise 20 employees that look up to me for advise and problems. I am not ready to face that yet. I am going to force my self to walk around the block come hell or high water, I still feel really hazy right now having a hard time writing this in fact. I was visisted by my mentor today and he gave me a necklace from japan that really helped him, I will cherish it for ever.so here in an hour or so its valium time and clonifin to knock me out. i keep a picture of my grandpa very close to me. I miss him so much... I have wanted his portrait tatoo on my shoulder for so long I have decided when i kick this bull shi* it will be a gift to my self to get it done to remind me not to ever do this stupid stuff again. Even if i crush my hand or need another surgery I will not accept any pain killers just tylenol or IBprofin. I WILL WIN THIS UGLY BATTLE. I am still so scared and confused though, had back surgery 1.5 weeks ago and it hurts like hell but im not letting it beat me. I have the tomas recipe and its helping none of the health food stores have that weird L toren thing they had to order it. I hope it helps with the energy. I have 5 days to go and I have to go back to work I hope this shi& is gone. We have a support group at work my mentor invited me to go it every monday. I think i will go for a little while but each day I think i can get stronger i am forcing myself to be. Does any one have any more advise. I would love to talk to some one , sorry for spelling and horrible typing but its really hard to concentrate right now.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-18-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Question

Well made it through day five, still feeling but a little better i follow up with my doc tomorrow he is a great guy. I am really dizzy though llike drunk dizzy i dont understand it. Is this normal? has anyone felt this before? I am still scared i was visisted by a friend today that help me, oh and the X-box sure takes my mind off things for sure. tomorrow is day six and still scared. It really hurts me that my daughter isnt talking to me she is so made i even got hooked on these things it hurts me. maybe she will come around when will i feel like myself again, thats is my biggest question. I did manage to take my dogs for a walk around the block today it felt good, but was hard had to grab a couple trees to keep from falling over im sure the niebors thought "look at that drunk dip SHI& walking around" IF THEY ONLY NEW" Monday is coming quick i sure hope i can make it to work and function that scares me to i dont know how to be or who i am. Any Advise would be so great right now please THANK YOU........

Thumbs up Finnally looked at myself in the mirror

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-20-2011 at 04:15 AM.

srb2011 is offline Junior Member

You are doing great!!!! Congrats. Keep up the good work!

Default Day 6

Still foggy and dizzy have to close one eye to read the dam computer screan, well I am off to the doc for a follow up. I can and cant believe I am doing this I am starting to realize I CAN WIN THIS. it starting to feel good but my back pain hurts like a mother. taking ibprophin for it seems to take the edge off. does any one kno what works good for back pain that is not a narcotic?

Well made it through day five, still feeling but a little better i follow up with my doc tomorrow he is a great guy. I am really dizzy though llike drunk dizzy i dont understand it. Is this normal? has anyone felt this before? I am still scared i was visisted by a friend today that help me, oh and the X-box sure takes my mind off things for sure. tomorrow is day six and still scared. It really hurts me that my daughter isnt talking to me she is so made i even got hooked on these things it hurts me. maybe she will come around when will i feel like myself again, thats is my biggest question. I did manage to take my dogs for a walk around the block today it felt good, but was hard had to grab a couple trees to keep from falling over im sure the niebors thought "look at that drunk dip SHI& walking around" IF THEY ONLY NEW" Monday is coming quick i sure hope i can make it to work and function that scares me to i dont know how to be or who i am. Any Advise would be so great right now please THANK YOU........
    Hey sorry been really busy, this thread needs more attention! You're doing great. The dizziness is most likely caused from the tiredness/lack of motivation. The back pain is gonna be an issue for a while. For some reason it kicks into high gear during/after detox. If you had pains before the narcotics your brain is probably freaking out wondering what the heck pain is haha. Just so you know I'm right there with ya. I'm detoxing off subs, moving AND my daughter got me sick, I don't know what symptom is from what!

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

i am on day 5 from opiates and i still have a lot of pain in my back. we can do this tho. Good luck.

What the hell is going on I was fine and feeling pretty good then all the sudden i got that stupid urge to take one, the urge i want to go away its almost like it just came back from somewhere. I will not take one I will not!!! but this really sucks man I thought I was past that point i dont want to do that again and go through those horrible withdrawls. what the hell is my brain thinking man. i took 1/2 klonafin hope to settle this urge down i hope it help im freaking out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shybaybe2003 View Post
    i am on day 5 from opiates and i still have a lot of pain in my back. we can do this tho. Good luck.
    I am with you buddy and yes we can do this this has to be the hardest thing I have ever done, I have allot of people that love me and thats where I get my support. and to know i can type my frustrastions on this site and people understand. good luck my friend keep me posted tomorrow is day 7 for me.

What the hell is going on I was fine and feeling pretty good then all the sudden i got that stupid urge to take one, the urge i want to go away its almost like it just came back from somewhere. I will not take one I will not!!! but this really sucks man I thought I was past that point i dont want to do that again and go through those horrible withdrawls. what the hell is my brain thinking man. i took 1/2 klonafin hope to settle this urge down i hope it help im freaking out right now.
    You just need to cut ties with however you acquire them. The urges aren't gonna go away overnight, it takes some time to get your life back, so the best thing you can do is make it as hard as possible to get them

Took a long hot shower, found myself sitting on the floor in there letting the hot water hit me it felt so good then i said a prayer to my grandpa, and cryed my guts out. I feel better tomorrow is day 7 lets se what it brings I hope warm bright sunshine no more grey cloud it seems like everything is getting brighter. Still wished my daughter could understand she still will not talk to me and that hurts me so bad. Good Night all I am off to Valium land.

Thumbs up Goood Morning day 7

Well all,, its day seven woke up and for the first time I didn't think about the pills, it felt so great, I even made the bed and am doing some laundry today. As you can see by my typing im a little more focused on things now. I cant believe ive done this alone, well of course with your help and this site of course. When I broke down in the shower and cryed my guts out praying to my grandpa yesterday I think now he touched me in a big way. I didnt realize he was there with me until I woke this morning. Wow what a feeling. I know I am still going to have to get through some more struggles for a while but with this site and being able to tell them I know will help me allot. Who ever started this forum is a godsend. And has helped so many people you have been blessed by me.

shybaybe2003

How are you doing its day six for you now right? feeliing fuzzy still? My day six I hade a bad panic attack and had to have one I was able to take a klonifin to calm me down it really helped, you may need that or a zanex please dont give in okay If I can do it I Know you can as well I will keep checking in on you today make sure you stay strong as I will also. Love You....

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

havent given in to any urges, but those cravings sure can seem to come from nowhere and knock you on your but! day six going okay. some anxiety, nothing like a couple days ago though. Night sweats still which are really ticking me off. oh well, it could be worse.

Default Welcome day 8

woke up way early wife freaking out she was late for work around 4. Couldnt go back to sleep so it was X box time lol felt pretty good all i could think about is its day 8. felt good took my regimine of vitiamins and L toren started getting shakes a little. finnally went down and treated my self to a hair cut, visited a friend and told him my story, he gave me a big hug and told me how proud he was of me. He is a nurse and see's this stuff every day and understood. driving home started feeling really drained bad i mean ZERO energy. crawled into bed with my dogs snuggled next to me and just slept about 2 hours. woke up with a phone call from my wife telling me about her day i could not even focus on what she was saying. I am so tierd I just want to be normal I want so bad to be the new happy go lucky full of energy guy I was and I know I am. How long is this going to last i thought the worst was over, but its not i want energy dam it. I want to be me (Crying) right now so much.

Default How are you doing shybaybe2003

Hope your okay, hope your not giving in I almost feel like we are doing this together. Hang tough be the strong person you know you are inside.