an add to my original post "addicted to roxys..:/" anyone up right now???
    ketchupandpizza is offline New Member

Default an add to my original post "addicted to roxys..:/" anyone up right now???

original post
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...xys-58327.html

day 1 of my detox..
    i woke up today feeling great. i knew in my mind that today is a new start and i get clean. i had a great day at work i was happy all day..was productive all day, was talkative with everyone, outgoing. i havent felt like that in a VERY long time..even way before i started using roxys..it was awesome..

i knew all day i am getting clean and i didnt want to use. around 5-7 i started craving a little and it was around that time of day when i usually start getting eager to get home and use. i took my first dose of suboxone at 8pm. 16 hours after my last dose of oxycodone. i cut about a 4th of the 8mg tab. the cravings went right away and i had no desire to buy. i had a great rest of my night at work. i got home and it was weird..cause when i come home i drop my bag sit down and do a line. that was my routine..it was strange sitting down and not doing that..i craved a little so i cut a little more then a 4th of the tab and put that under my tongue as well like i was told to..this was at 11:53 pm.

i then talked to some friends and sketched a little felt totally fine, watched some trailer park boys then i ate some food. i also took some vitamins before i ate..about an hour went by and i started nodding out and feeling high..i thought i was tired so iwent outside to smoke a cigarette and realized im def high..i have been told that subs will get some people high and that is what some people use instead of roxy..its whatever, i will jus use less tomorrow..i still am not craving roxy..but will i be ok? im just a little nervous right now..i am feeling very slightly nauseous..

anyone up? please..>> just like somebody to talk to right now..

its 5am and i have been nodding out and waking up with a slight headache that i usually would get when i would be withdrawing or something needing blues..what do i do tomorrow during the day?? i have to go to work..do i take a small dose during the day? will be feel all messed up? please i need help from someone..........

thanks guys.

terry120635 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupandpizza View Post
    thanks guys.
    I'm sorry I dont have an answer, but if you just hold out a little bit longer, I'm sure you will soon get some information that will be helpful....Are you feeling okay right now? Did you make it to work? Hope all is well. Oh by the way, I love your screen name....

Terry