5 days clean, being tested, what to expect?
    Swanix is offline New Member

Default 5 days clean, being tested, what to expect?

I had a pretty significant oxycodone addiction. I had to get clean asap- this is what I did:

30th of June I had half my usual dose of oxy mid day.
    1st I had 1mg of xanex (This was from a year old prescription of mine. I'm still expected to test clean for it though. Should this be a problem?) Late at night when I started feeling withdrawly I took 4mg suboxone.
    2ndLate morning I took 2mg suboxone then Late afternoon I took 2mg more suboxone.
    3rd I took 2mg suboxone mid day.
    4th I didn't take anything (though I probably should have had 1mg sub)
    I have 2mg left total.
    5th--Today so far nothing. I test at 3 this afternoon.

I don't think the court test will include buprenorphine. Do you think that, as long as I am reasonably well hydrated, I should test clean for the oxycodone? I was thinking it should. Last time I was tested was less than a couple hours after injecting and it was only barely positive.

But the Xanex? It hasn't been a week. It was only 1mg and I rarely use it. The time before that mg was about a week earlier and it was just 1mg. Before that it had been at least a month. What do you think? I will be bringing my Rx record even though the xanex script was old.

Even though this withdrawl session was under the gun it has been a long time coming and I truly hope it sticks. I want to stay clean so badly. Oxy ruined my life and I want it back.

Thanks q1!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

The court system now uses a 10 panel test which absolutely checks for buprenophine. It will show positive as it has such a long half life. After just a few days on the oxy you will likely test positive there as well. The xanax is a toss up. You should have allowed yourself ample time to be clean knowing you were facing a court ordered drug test. Sorry I can't give you a better outcome but you will likely blow the test. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

The good news is that I don't know that they will test me. Also, I'm not even required to go to this thing. It's an injunction hearing --CPS placed an injunction on my husband to protect me and the baby from him-- so I'm not sure if being that CPS is involved if I might be dragged into this too. IF I'm tested it's a CPS test which the last one I did was 9 panel and didn't include bup--but I don't know if it will be different. I was thinking that if CPS wants another test that I can buy a little time somehow. I know that I have the right to request another test administered by another person if I don't like the results of the field test.

Even though I don't have to go to this hearing I do want to go.

Oh, I should also explain that the 20th was the day I found out about the injunction and I was two days post partum still in the hospital. I was traumatically separated from my husband and forced to move to an alternate location while taking care of a newborn. I should have stopped using immediately, I know, but when I started going through withdrawals it magnified my depression and anxiety so much I couldn't function. I needed to take care of a baby and not be embroiled in suicidal thoughts.
    These are just excuses though. I know I should have done better.
    Anyhow. I was tested on the 29th and came positive for benzos and oxy. The investigator said that since I was honest with what would be positive we weren't going to have a problem. I don't know if I believe her and this is why I think there will be a follow up test. So the very next day I started the process I put in the first post.

aand i just got puked on. gtg