3 week oxy & morphine binge: no WD symptoms?!
    LondonToLA is offline Member

Default 3 week oxy & morphine binge: no WD symptoms?!

Long story short, after being clean for a long time I had a relapse and went on a 3 week daily Oxy and morphine (oral) binge. I stopped on Monday, and so far I have had NO withdrawal symptoms.

I don't recommend relapse whatsoever, but is it possible that through the grace of God I avoided WD symptoms all together? Or do you think something is coming down the line?

All the opiates I relapsed on were short acting so I would have thought WD would have set in by now. A response would greatly be appreciated.

Much love to all in recovery. Relapse is NOT worth it.

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

its possible you dodged a bullet. With me i use short term, have 3to 7 days clean then relapse again. most the time i have some withdrawal, but there has been a couple times i didnt. i would guess you are prob safe, if not i would think any withdrawals that may be coming prob wont be that bad. Either way, congrats on quitting again. good luck to you.

newyorkgal is offline Platinum Member

When all is said and done, it looks like you did dodge a bullet. Three weeks is not a very long time. Be careful though. Next time could stretch to 6 weeks or 12 weeks or longer and then you won't be as lucky.