Drugs.com Discussion Boards Rules and Guidelines
Aim of the Drugs.com Discussion Boards
The Drugs.com Community Discussion Boards are intended for use as a resource where participants are welcome to post comments, questions and requests for information in a number of subject areas.
The Drugs.com Discussion Boards do not provide advice regarding medical diagnosis or treatment.
Registration is required to post a message or a reply on the Drugs.com Discussion Board.
PLEASE NOTE: Your Drugs.com membership (if any) is valid in this community.
Drugs.com Discussion Board Submissions
Drugs.com does not endorse and has no control over the content of Submissions to the Drugs.com Discussion Boards. Submissions to the Discussion Boards are not necessarily reviewed by Drugs.com prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Drugs.com. Drugs.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the Submissions to the Drugs.com Discussion Boards or accuracy and reliability. Nonetheless, Drugs.com reserves the right to prevent Submissions and to edit, move, change and/or remove such Submissions for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
If you discover a post that you feel is inappropriate, please email forums (at) drugs.com (please replace "(at)" with "@") and proper action will be taken.
Promoting or encouraging illegal activities in this venue is strictly prohibited.
Drugs.com Discussion Board Rules and Guidelines
The following is a list of the rules and guidelines for the Drugs.com Community Discussion Board. If you find anyone has posted an inappropriate message to the Drugs.com Discussion Board, please contact forum @ drugs.com
1. No profanity, vulgarity or lewd suggestive language. Several offensive words are automatically blocked by the functions of the Discussion Board. This list can be updated at the discretion of the administrators.
2. Posts encouraging or facilitating the abuse of medications or other substances are not permitted. Posts seeking advice on how to abuse medications or other substances are prohibited.
3.These forums are intended for users with questions relating to approved prescription and over-the-counter medicines. This forum is NOT to be used to seek advice regarding illicit or illegal substances. This forum is also not to be used to support users withdrawing from illicit or illegal substances.
4. There should be no messages posted advertising your business, promoting web pages, or promoting events unless someone asks for that information.
5 Please do not use all CAPS when posting messages. Many internet users consider all caps to be like shouting at someone. Please do not use Special Characters in the subject line to attract attention when posting messages.
6. Posting external links to other web sites is not allowed.
7. Any email address included in a post is available to be viewed by any person or crawler accessing the forums and therefore, due to potential abuse, email addresses are not permitted to be included in posts.
The content of the Discussion Boards becomes the property of Drugs.com
Submissions to the Drugs.com Discussion Boards, shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Drugs.com. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Drugs.com, and Drugs.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
Rules and Guidelines Subject to Change
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at anytime. It is the responsibility of the people using the Drugs.com Community Discussion Board to occasionally review these rules.
By posting a new message or replying to an existing message, you are acknowledging that you have read the Drugs.com Discussion Board rules and agree to follow and abide by them.
Thank you for your participation!