xanax issue!
    leelee is offline Member

Default xanax issue!

I have been taking xanax's for a lon time now and ,I guess I've developed a tolerance.I tried to explain to my doc,but he seems rto think that the .25's should be sufficient.Is there anything that could enhance the affect of these Xanax's cuz I'm at my wits end.I'm NO grug-addict,but I have a severe nervous conition,,,,to the point that I can't even answer the phone or answer the door...basically I alienate myself from the worl...but when I first started taking Xanax,I seem to be able to function VERY well on a day-to-day basis...what can I do???
    Please...is there anyone oujt there that can help me understand????
    Thanks in advance
    Tammi

texasrealtor is offline New Member

I am new at this but trying to reply. I was hooked on zanax a long time ago about in in 1988 and 89. I as well became much more nervous on this drug. Went in hospital several times and they cut me off cold turkey, and it was worse that way too so..I became my own dr. and found a dr. that would prescribe the medicine and I weaned myself off. I started taking every other day and then every few days, and so on, then cut down to halfs. It took about a year like that to get totally off and I have not touched the drug since.
    You will find if you do this and exercise and get massages and maybe see a chiropractor, you can be helped. That is how I was.

However the latest I got hooked on was tussinex to sleep at night. I am not sure how to handle this one.

texasrealtor is offline New Member

tammy, in other words, zanax, in time ,makes the condition much worse or it did for me.