Where to find Watson Methylphenidate
    unknown999 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Where to find Watson Methylphenidate

I recently moved and switched pharmacies. I do not like my new manufacturer of my methylphenidate perscription. Does anyone know what pharmacies carry 10 mg methylphenidate manufactured by Watson? They are the little green round pills with 5883 on one side, and DAN and 10 on the other with an indented dash through the center. Thanks!

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Pharmacies typically order whatever is most cost effective/available in the quantities that they dispense and what their local doctors Rx for trade named drugs, the bottom line is, they're a for profit business and order the cheapest drugs that's available, and I'm sure market price fluctuates, so what they stock may vary monthly. They don't concern themselves with what their customers feel are superior generics, and will swear up and down that all generics are equal.

You need to walk in, not call, and talk to the pharmacists and ask what mfr's generics will they dispense if they should fill your prescription, it all varies from pharmacy to pharmacy, even the same chain locally, they may special order the generic of your choosing, there's a lot of factors, like how often do they fill this drug on a weekly basis, or do their other patients request a certain mfr, is it avail, etc. Mom and Pop shops are more likely to go out of their way and special order, they depend more on repeat business. You might try the supermarket pharms too. It never hurts to ask what they're dispensing, they may have several different mfr's bottles on their shelves.
    You can try calling, but a lot of them won't talk to you if it's a schedule 2 controlled substance, in fear of being robbed.

unknown999 is offline New Member

Thank you very much for your help!