What does tranquility concentrated bath salt really contain
    qtb88 is offline New Member

Default What does tranquility concentrated bath salt really contain

i know everyone trys to say that it is methadrone contained in tranquility concentrated bath salts but i know it is not. what is it? ive even heard methaprene which is a insecticide which is non toxic to humans? anyone have any reliable info?

beefsupreme is offline New Member

Smile mdpv...

methylenedioxypyrovalerone..... it's a pretty powerful quasi-legal stimulant, norepinephrine/dopamine reuptake inhibitor. i likeses it...mdpv for short. high doses cause typical stimulant anxiety and spirit and soul wasting disease. long term use isn't well documented.
    Last edited by beefsupreme; 01-11-2011 at 11:09 AM.

usmc786 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by beefsupreme View Post
    methylenedioxypyrovalerone..... it's a pretty powerful quasi-legal stimulant, norepinephrine/dopamine reuptake inhibitor. i likeses it...mdpv for short. high doses cause typical stimulant anxiety and spirit and soul wasting disease. long term use isn't well documented.
    OMG, I tried it for the first time yesterday just to experiment with it. It is my opinion that this may be safer than some cocaine that is on the streets and in the clubs because it is somewhat legit as far as who you buy it from. Some coke is cut with some really awful stuff. However, I would strongly urge everyone to STAY AWAY from these products, far far away. These drugs can cause serious damage to the brain, and other vital organs. I personally recommend smoking organic OG Kush from California instead to satisfy your urges. Sounds funny, but if you all can find any of the strains of this OG Kush, you will never have the urge to do any of these crazy things. Don't be the ginni pig.

murderjunkiefan is offline New Member

Default 2 things

Mephedrone and mdpv.