Wellbutrin use while Percocet withdrawal
    jgrp is offline New Member

Default Wellbutrin use while Percocet withdrawal

I have been taking 210 mg of Percocet daily due to chronic back pain. I am now detoxing slowly but the depression is overwhelming-not suicidal but all I want to do is sleep and cry. I take Wellbutrin and Lexapro for depression and I wonder if either of those could contribute to the depression while detoxing.
    Please,I need answers fast.

southerndiva27 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jgrp View Post
    I have been taking 210 mg of Percocet daily due to chronic back pain. I am now detoxing slowly but the depression is overwhelming-not suicidal but all I want to do is sleep and cry. I take Wellbutrin and Lexapro for depression and I wonder if either of those could contribute to the depression while detoxing.
    Please,I need answers fast.
    I was on lexapro and had major side effects. I did have mood swings and dreams of killing people and sucidal thoughts while on it

Dave87666 is offline Member

Detoxing its self causes severe depression...I can also attest as well though that I have been one of the MANY people that had suicidal thoughts as well as self abuse while on Lexapro..That is one antidepressant that didn'nt work for me,and made me worse of an addict as well,and will never touch it again...