Soma limit?
    vegas_bad_boy is offline New Member

Post Soma limit?

How much soma in one day is too much? I Take four 350mg tabs in one shot usually. If i took more later on what would happen? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by vegas_bad_boy View Post
    How much soma in one day is too much? I Take four 350mg tabs in one shot usually. If i took more later on what would happen? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm concerned about your posts. Go back and read them. Almost every post is asking how you can push it to the limit. How much soma is too much, how much acetaminophen is too much when you abuse hydros, how long does it take to get benzos out of your system ..... the list goes on.

What's up? I think you may have the wrong forum if all you want to know is how far can you take abusing drugs until it harms you. If you do it long enough and often enough you'll end up doing harm to yourself. That is what will happen. Good luck and God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Soma is not a drug to take lightly, overdoses of it can cause temporary blindness, and many of people (some famous) have died from ODing on Soma, I've seen many people take too much and become stumbling drunk from it. Why take too much, that's stupid, grow up and be responsible.

7434be is offline New Member

Default Som

Soma is habit forming.Be careful.I think you are not close to max but check